Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ek dum sahi bola...we were bored of seeing the same old gabbar thakur romance ...now it will be different ...ek tarfa pyaar Suhana ka, uska dard, uski tadap and uska aur bhi gehra hota pyaar...ab aayega maza khel mein...to be frank i never expected this track to do wonders...but it is in fact doing more than that to me...
--sree-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it will be nice if they start fresh...as now Suhana is introduced as          Mrs. talwar...i dont think Ishaan will look at anoter man's wife😭
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I would term that tadap being ROMANTIC, for me that is what is romance, you love some one so much that you feel the pain , you love that person irrespective of what you would get back in return, for me CHIPKA CHIPKEE is not at all Romance, its something else I dont want to go there, unfortunately, young generation is not aware of clasical love stories and movies where S- - was the last thing in mind, there was Inteezaar, Baiqraree, Aitabaar, Umeed, aaj kal its like instant Cupachino, the froth and taste goes away with in one sip.
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

I would term that tadap being ROMANTIC, for me that is what is romance, you love some one so much that you feel the pain , you love that person irrespective of what you would get back in return, for me CHIPKA CHIPKEE is not at all Romance, its something else I dont want to go there, unfortunately, young generation is not aware of clasical love stories and movies where S- - was the last thing in mind, there was Inteezaar, Baiqraree, Aitabaar, Umeed, aaj kal its like instant Cupachino, the froth and taste goes away with in one sip.

same here aunty..mere liye bhi romance ki definition vahi hai...
ramsi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i also likes the new track..becoz we can see some new romantic scenes...
but poor suhaana she have to work very hard..bcoz our bholu ishaan lost all his ABCD no

so she have to strat from first

i think this track going to b very interesting...😆

yuktijain thumbnail

It will be good agar woh Mrs. Talwar ka divorce karwa dein...

Then Ishaan se to baat chal sakti hai...
Feats thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
same here i am just soo excited to watch the new love story of Sushaan i mean its just awesome i am so waiting for the day when  Ishaan will realize how Suhaana  is caring for him and how she loves him and he realizes Suhaana is his wife he realizes her presence so it wud be really really exciting to watch how Suhaana will make Ishaan remember all those moments they spent together...
Shakila2244 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Feats

same here i am just soo excited to watch the new love story of Sushaan i mean its just awesome i am so waiting for the day when  Ishaan will realize how Suhaana  is caring for him and how she loves him and he realizes Suhaana is his wife he realizes her presence so it wud be really really exciting to watch how Suhaana will make Ishaan remember all those moments they spent together...

but 1 problem dear kya CV's will show.sushaan's romance track...

Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
its true tht we will get to see something afresh lekin start of this love story is already messed up!  Ishaan being such a "Good" boy, will not even look at introduced married women.. Mrs Talwar!!  [bechari suhana😭]
Yes, i think this track is interesting as we are going to see diff suhana and her love for ishaan lekin CVs should depict it nicely or else i doubt this track will do any wonders for me... ðŸ¤”

Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 12 years ago