Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: incandescence

You know, the last episode was kind of a prelude to this one...Brennan's emotions wise. My heart broke for her when she said ' I assure you if I knew how to convey how I feel, I would' to Arastu...and then the conversation with Sweet. And now Vincent's death. It all piled up on her, emotionally tearing her up and well finally leading her to Booth's room. 😆Oh yes I was also reminded of her convo with Arastoo in the previous epi...they did build up to this moment for Brennan in a way...showing her frustratin with her inability to express herself in ways and then ultimately wondering if ppl really find her to be so cold...that hurting her somewhere on a level that she usually keeps closed off...it all came pouring out in this epi...especially later in her convo with Booth

Yes, she did look really, really adorableee in HIS T-shirt...and it kinda..you know..intensify the basic intimacy of that scene. LOL I was thinking the same...it made the whole thing more intimate in a sense without being overt...it was subtle intimacy...but really Emily looked adorableee in that sweartshirt...we hardly ever see Brennan in such relaxed clothing😆

Oh, and I won't have minded some more convos, a kiss or something more. But the scene left me all warm inside so I'm not really complaining...the whole lying back in his arms, crying bit is still STUCK in my mind. I'm not complaining either...but I feel they could have shown one other angle atleast...I would have loved a side shot of Brennan's expression with her head on his chest as she cries there...more of a closeup...that isn't much to ask for IMO :P

I can watch it hundreds of times and never get tired of it. Really, fangirls can all shout their roofs down...but I love HH for showing such a subtle, sweeet and emotional scene for BnB...BEST consummation scene ever (if they have indeed done the deed) Yes, I'm really in love with the scene.LMAO consummation scene??? INVISIBLE consummation scene...rofl...can it really be called that then? We can call it a consummation SCENARIO...we didn't really get the actual scene...I do applaud HH though for taking the unconventional route with the whole implied consummation bit and letting the EFFECTS flow out more than the actual DEED...in most cases, more focus is on the actual DEED...but here we are seeing the aftermath of how that repairs an equation and takes them to a new level of emotional attachment to each other.

Anyways honestly that actual BnB scene to me isn't even about the consummation or whatever...I view that scene just purely as THEM...talking, sharing each other's pain, comforting each other, being there for each other...I don't view that scene as beyond that in that moment...it is simply an emotional scene.

Wohiii naaa...the dynamic has changed. It's not that Brennan has mever held his arm that way...she has...but there was something more in that bit...more intense..and simply beautiful! I can't get over that last look and that last bit of arm holding too..I'm really very, very exciteddd for the next epi. I'm in love with BnB again! Yep she has held his arm like that many times before but there was a distinctly couple-y touch to this one...they showed that shift in dynamic wonderfully...but I would still caution you not to get overexcited about the next epi...I don't think we are going to get many answers and also I always feel wary of what new excuse they will use to show issues in BnB's relationship after what appears to be a watershed moment that brought them so close together.

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Oh well if you insist ...

My irritation started when Anant stopped the cab and asked Navya to get off. Like an 80's film hero, we regally walks (albeit without a cigarette in his hand like the 80's heroes did) to a stone walled bridge atop a dried up creek - while the wind blows... *come on already*

Navya in an even more slow motioned awkward pose walks up to him. He asks her the same question he asked her in the car - "Why did you leave the bus?" Navya after 2342398590 mins musters some courage and says "pata nahin" She claims she doesn't know why she's started lying to everyone left, right, center ... *rolls eyes* He smugly tells her that she cannot lie to him... so she'd better "kunphess" her feelings, especially when he's told her about his ... (I have to admit that for one moment -only one- I actually liked Anant in an earlier scene when he in a matter-of-fact way vented out his feelings for Navya) Navya walks away. He follows like an eager puppy. Finally, in a mechanical monotone she says "I like being with you" in 3 separate sentences. It is now Anants turn to walk away ... but he doesn't go far ... he remembers all the candy he's had, rushes back to impulsively HUG her with expressions which clearly state that he needs to go to the bathroom - RIGHT NOW! And Navya's 😵 expressions were as though Anant did something disgusting (or worse smelled bad) ... which later changes to mute acceptance and a slight smile. It was weird gals ... it was weird and painful to watch.

@bold🤣 Couldn't have said it better!🤣 it was totally WEIRD to watch the two WEIRDOS hug in such a WEIRD way!🤣
AreYaar thumbnail

It is now Anants turn to walk away ... but he doesn't go far ... he remembers all the candy he's had, rushes back to impulsively HUG her with expressions which clearly state that he needs to go to the bathroom - RIGHT NOW! And Navya's 😵 expressions were as though Anant did something disgusting (or worse smelled bad) ... which later changes to mute acceptance and a slight smile. It was weird gals ... it was weird and painful to watch.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 EPICCC LadyyMmm🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My post on the forum--- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1683112

Do check it out.

@LadyM-- i added your description in the list. Hope you won't be mad at me.
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

😵 expressions were as though Anant did something disgusting (or worse smelled bad) ... which later changes to mute acceptance and a slight smile. It was weird gals ... it was weird and painful to watch.

Then. why did you, Lady M?

So the show's gone down the drain as soon as they fall in lurveee...typical!
AreYaar thumbnail
Btw Mash/LadyM: I also loved the bit when Brennan first walks into Booth's room and he wakes up with a start and instantly picks up his gun and his ready to shoot...LOLL...slight moment of humor there before the serious convo begins.

There was such a COMFORT b/w them after ages...*sigh* Ahhh loved it!
incandescence thumbnail
Yeah it could be called a scenario only. But anyway, the deed done or not, I loveee that scene. Oh Anu you are putting all these pictures and thoughts in my mind. Now I want to see a Brennan close up too...lol

And don't you worry. I know HH, the idiot. I'm just excited to see that shift in their relationship...even if it's short lived.
AreYaar thumbnail
And Mash, I think you'll love this pic then...found it on Tumblr last night as I was waiting to download the epi...sacrificed my sleep for that download also...hopeless fangirl I am...haha

incandescence thumbnail
I haven't slept for more than 24 hours...so if I end up blabbering...understand!
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescence

Yeah it could be called a scenario only. But anyway, the deed done or not, I loveee that scene. Oh Anu you are putting all these pictures and thoughts in my mind. Now I want to see a Brennan close up too...lol

And don't you worry. I know HH, the idiot. I'm just excited to see that shift in their relationship...even if it's short lived.

LOL ok good to know...I didn't want to you to get disappointed with the finale then after having high expectations...I toh have nil expectations...well I know the Angie-Hodgins bits with the birth of the baby and all will be adorable but I'm not sure what they'll do BnB-wise...how long this new shift will last in a positive manner  and how their dynamic really can change long term or not...

I don't know why I'm getting the odd feeling we won't get many profound BnB moments :S