Who is the Best Officer After SURYA? - Page 2

Poll

after surya, which is the one officer ur eyes are fixed on??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
I watched SURYA only once for 15 minutes so I chose Nagesh.
@sunshine : sorry if u felt tht was bashing...indeed it wasn't all i wanted to say tht female cops are no lesser than their male counterparts except saloni...but its ok if u think tht female cops can't support...dats ur opinion...nd i dont think a debate is required...

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Amit and Kaya. I like both of their styles. They are really on to it and very focused and sharp. Love that quality in them.
mohiti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey sunshine we r hard core mohit malik fans but ya i like kaya too given a choice it wud be kaya and amit ...hey guys u can c it ya he has all the traits of a cop ...he has his own style and i think he is abrilliant actor ... and love his clothes and styling so plz guys if ur hard core kaya fans wwe love mohit malik ...so i think together it wud be amit and kaya for me and plzzz nt rajhanse there is noxfactor in him...amit and kaya😆for me
challo i am finally happy...that for a change a FEMALE cop is winning over the male ones...😆
violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i like Kaya-Rajhans pair they have gud chemistry... apart from these 2.. Amit is impressive.. and Nagesh is funny...

rest r okay.. its story tht matters in Surya.. bt besides Surya... these 3 characters Kaya, Rajhans, and Amit r impressive...
mohifan thumbnail

MOHIT MALIK UNDOUBTEDLY... AMIT IS THE BEST...😉OHHH HELOOKED AWESOME IN YESTERDAYS EPISODE...LOOKS TO DIE FOR😉

sunshine15 thumbnail

You are very right @mohifan...He was so good in yesterday's episode...hindi me bolte hai na...police investigation ka role abhi mohit ke nas nas me ghus gaya hai ⭐️... It's sad that its going to get over soon😭...but i am sure he will be part of season 2 if it ever comes again😊...he has made a prominent image of "Dasing Office Amit"  from Surya, the super cop in our hearts👏.

mohifan thumbnail

true sunshine i m a hardcore mohit fans since dulhan days where he potrayed bhaarat and he was superb but if next season then i wud want to c his love interst also... looking forward to season 2😛

mohiti thumbnail
hey ya do u remember bhaarat aditi in dulhan they were awesome...chemistry was really good i loved mohit in his last episode i love the way he interrrogates looks real he deserves to be in films way to go mohit👍🏼