Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sandiab

thank u thank  thank u, u kn i have always wanted to write this ab sid who does he think nivi is to him( n more imp it isnt related 2 wat she means to him  i.e. him being in love wit her previous)- does some1 have to be your blood be4 he defend them or  he cnt think of her as family coz he is still in love wit her( cnt think of her as his sil) thats why he dnt defend her( i kn that sounds stupid coz if u lovd some1 u defend them rite( so he should lik defend her even more coz he loved her n kn her  b4), i dnt kn i have never been in lov be4 bt that is wat ppl in love do they protect each other, they defend each other, rite?). if it aint this then i am going wit your split personality bt 4 me this dude always going to be suffering from memory loss.(cnt believe he allowed a good mans name to go down the go 4 his precious family- jackass)

i hav  to say also nt a fan of sid n b4 neither did i lik or dislik him nor did i form an opinion ab this character which is weird 4 me coz i think most of the tim i normally kn after a few days or even a week wat i think ab a character u just made me realise why- its coz he was a museum peice in the serial bt i also blame the actor who played sid coz he isnt that good.   watching him on screen it seemed lik he was just saying his lines there was no emotions, no expressions - he manages 4 me from scene to scene - i mean i dnt even feel bad 4 him wen he forced himself to get married to dd( remember the weddin day hw he was told to do the rounds wit dd) i mean i should hav felt sorry 4 him bt i dnt i was just lik my god niviren got married-great n cn we lik nw get back to the golden couple.

welcome hon 😊... first of all, the word "love" doesn't exist in my dictionary for "real" world but do love to watch/read love stories coz it fits in my illusional world...now speaking abt defending a person, sorry, but you shudn't just defend the person bcoz u love them coz they might not be right all the time so defending them for wrong purpose wudn't be a wise decision ...one shud defend ppl if "injustice" is taking place ...n considering sid was the "first" male lead, I was surprised to see that they turned his character into a dumb one who fails to see the difference btwn right or wrong...
Abt his acting skills, the less I say the better it be...no offence but this dude really shud start with "A" of Acting... other than his smile, he tends to scare me with his every single expression πŸ˜•...
Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

opsy sorry for double post😳

Edited by Rehana86 - 13 years ago
cottencandy thumbnail

I understand your point view! But what Nivi did to Sid is nothing compare to Sid did to Nivi.😭 The different between Viren and Sid is Sid is a strong character Viren is a week character. Viren do stand up for Nivi but the same time he has lot of bad qualities such as jealousy, envy, childhood issues...etc. I am taking about Viren not KM!πŸ˜† Viren got envious over Nivi's project last week same jealousy he had towards to Sid since he was a child. Sid is on the other hand told her to go forward with it. So Sid and Viren are two different characters. If I have to pick a man for Nivi I would say go for Sid because he understands her mind far better than Viren. Understanding plays a major role in relationship. I agree with you don't let the look deceive you but girl friend...Sid is a HUNK! I can't help saying this. I rather marry an honest man.. a man who has integrity, value above all loves my family...girl...you don't know what you are missing...the rest I can handle it!πŸ˜†

@Sandy I don't like you are saying kill him off I don't desire they killing Viren off. I like both guys but Nivi's stand point I like to see her with Sid. She loved him because of her family she ditched him! Viren could have helped her to win Sid instead he also despised her.I happy to see Viren is changing.😊

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Cottoncandy I won't call Viren a strong character but even Sid is not a strong character. Strong character means to stand by the family in their wrong times not in their wrong doings. A strong character will help his family when they are suffering, keep them happy when they are crying not standby and watch them insulting innocent persons. Strong person always enlighten his family about right and wrong which Sid never did.  
Sid was never with his family in true sense because he never felt right to tell them what they are doing is wrong. Telling ur family that they are wrong at this point doesn't mean he has to raise his voice but he could do it with respest too but he never did. He kept watching when Chanchal was dragging Nivi out Ok she was Viren wife but she was his Best friend too He should have stood for her then too.

Sanib I don't agree with you Sid would have stood for DD. he would never stood up for even DD. All he could do is to shout on Nivi and Viren else he never stood up for anyone. Yaar he didn't opposed JAAL when he knew always that they are reason for company fraud and his DS heartattack. If he truly loved his DS he would have fought with JAAL too but he never did. So I conclude he loves no one but his image.
Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 13 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

welcome hon 😊... first of all, the word "love" doesn't exist in my dictionary for "real" world but do love to watch/read love stories coz it fits in my illusional world...now speaking abt defending a person, sorry, but you shudn't just defend the person bcoz u love them coz they might not be right all the time so defending them for wrong purpose wudn't be a wise decision ...one shud defend ppl if "injustice" is taking place ...n considering sid was the "first" male lead, I was surprised to see that they turned his character into a dumb one who fails to see the difference btwn right or wrong...
Abt his acting skills, the less I say the better it be...no offence but this dude really shud start with "A" of Acting... other than his smile, he tends to scare me with his every single expression πŸ˜•...
[/QUOTE] hi just wanted to say that i totally agree wit u especially the hightlighted parts i wrote somewhere else that 1 shouldnt defend a person just coz they r your family bt 1 should defend any1(especially if they r a ware of the truth) coz it is rite  thing to do n not allow injustice to happen.

did he ever smile? god i cnt remember even if he did i dnt think i noticedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Cottoncandy I won't call Viren a strong character but even Sid is not a strong character. Strong character means to stand by the family in their wrong times not in their wrong doings. A strong character will help his family when they are suffering, keep them happy when they are crying not standby and watch them insulting innocent persons. Strong person always enlighten his family about right and wrong which Sid never did.  

Sid was never with his family in true sense because he never felt right to tell them what they are doing is wrong. Telling ur family that they are wrong at this point doesn't mean he has to raise his voice but he could do it with request too but he never did. He kept watching when Chanchal was dragging Nivi out Ok she was Viren wife but she was his Best friend too He should have stood for her then too.

Sanib I don't agree with you Sid would have never stood up for even DD. All he could do is to shout on Nivi and Viren else he never stood up for anyone. Yaar he didn't opposed JAAL when he knew always that they are reason for company fraud and his DS heartattack. If he truly loved his DS he would have fought with JAAL too but he never did. So I conclude he loves no one but his image.

really agree wit this last part of yoursπŸ˜†
bt overall agree wit most of your comments includin the 1's ab viren bt  but 2 a certain extent
sandiab thumbnail

Originally posted by: cottencandy

I understand your point view! But what Nivi did to Sid is nothing compare to Sid did to Nivi.😭 The different between Viren and Sid is Sid is a strong character Viren is a week character. Viren do stand up for Nivi but the same time he has lot of bad qualities such as jealousy, envy, childhood issues...etc. I am taking about Viren not KM!πŸ˜† Viren got envious over Nivi's project last week same jealousy he had towards to Sid since he was a child. Sid is on the other hand told her to go forward with it. So Sid and Viren are two different characters. If I have to pick a man for Nivi I would say go for Sid because he understands her mind far better than Viren. Understanding plays a major role in relationship. I agree with you don't let the look deceive you but girl friend...Sid is a HUNK! I can't help saying this. I rather marry an honest man.. a man who has integrity, value above all loves my family...girl...you don't know what you are missing...the rest I can handle it!πŸ˜†

@Sandy I don't like you are saying kill him off I don't desire they killing Viren off. I like both guys but Nivi's stand point I like to see her with Sid. She loved him because of her family she ditched him! Viren could have helped her to win Sid instead he also despised her.I happy to see Viren is changing.😊 

hi 2 points regarding the  whole viren jealousy track although i really really hated this track- actually hated hw they went ab the whole track it shouldnt hav happend so fast it should have happened gradually coz inreality  men r often  than not afraid of powerful woman especialy  if these woman happen to be their partner n they  get ahead of them( nt all men though n the problem here is that wit viren character although the acting was great -it dnt go wit the basic nature of this character coz he has been protrayed as being very open minded. nt that i am sayin that men who r open minded wnt get jealous if their partners happen to be more successful than them( its got to do wit their ego) bt the thing is it dnt go wit this character n the place he was in.
-the thing that i also likd ab this track was that it showed that even though he realised that his family did lov him( i still wnt say as much as they lov sid  though still think he is their favourit) when a person has been so insecure 4 such a long tym it just dnt disappear into thin air coz we r told we r loved its deep rooted- it takes tym to remov it from your lif n its a path that a person has tak alon-(u have to learn to lov yourself)

furthermore it is a very long n hard journey to remove the selfdoubt that 1 has ab themselves- the feeling of nt being good enough, of nt being pretty enough no matter hw many ppl tell u that u r u need to believe it yourself. n alth viren has been shown to realise that his action were wrong, he needs as an individual to realise that he needs to work on himself, he needs to lov himself n if he is in a bad mood or upset he needs to speak up then n there to talk  n nt only to talk wen he cnt hold it in anymore.wish the cts could explore this in the serial bt they would mess it up.

bt another thing i dnt think its really jealousy that is eating this character up its someth more its lik look at me, i am aliv, look at my good qualities as well n i think we all kind of feel that way sometim as wel in lif wen we r at work or school or at home especially if we r insecure ab ourselves- n this maybe interrupted as jealousy bt in actually fact it is the insecurities that we hav in ourselves. as 4 sid n nivi i think the cts of this make them a bit to perfect 4 my likin u cnt relate 2 these character there pain yes bt overall no.

ab sid being the best man- i just dnt kn i mean being nice,  trustywothy being dependable is all very well bt the thing that this character lacks is that he dnt seem to have a back bone- he needs to open his mouth n speak wen someth is nt rite- his silence 4 me is worse than some1 who has done someth bad- a person who watches injustice being done is just as bad as the person who commits the injustic n his character has been shown to watch injustic being don to ppl all the tym n he justifies his actions , his silence as being 4 his family- i dnt think this charcter is an honest character sorry.- i think he is the weaker character nt viren coz viren once he has realsied his true nature will alway stand up 4 the truth 4 the 1 he loves

the reason i think viren is a better 4 nivi is coz in the beginn he understood how her mind worked bt he dnt kn her heart, her soul sid kn her heart n soul bt still doubted her. viren  nw kn her heart n soul he will never doubt her character.

sorry i said he should die- wish he was better actor though

nature099 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Apt topic Anjubala. I wonder you are still expecting him to speak. I lost all my expectations long ago and I think he will speak only when Bhupat sood will bash him and tell him that he lost everything due to his cowardness.
cottencandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Sid was never with his family in true sense because he never felt right to tell them what they are doing is wrong. Telling ur family that they are wrong at this point doesn't mean he has to raise his voice but he could do it with respest too but he never did. He kept watching when Chanchal was dragging Nivi out Ok she was Viren wife but she was his Best friend too He should have stood for her then too.

Sanib I don't agree with you Sid would have stood for DD. he would never stood up for even DD. All he could do is to shout on Nivi and Viren else he never stood up for anyone. Yaar he didn't opposed JAAL when he knew always that they are reason for company fraud and his DS heartattack. If he truly loved his DS he would have fought with JAAL too but he never did. So I conclude he loves no one but his image.

When I said Siddharth character is strong what I mean was Siddharth have great endurance and in nature that he is soft-hearted and will take all pain, but will never turn down the family's wish or reputation. He apologized to Nivi and her family soon after he realized his mistakes. How can you say he did not stand for his family? He married Divya for his family.πŸ˜† That enough to enlighten your family!

I can't stop laughing that you are saying...Nivi was Sid's best friend. Best friends don't deceive each other. A strong woman will never take the help of lies or deception rather she will speak her mind out and deal with it truthfully. The day she married Viren and deceived Siddharth! She disobeyed her father and married to Viren. That was her decision Sid doesn't have nothing to do with it any more. She also wasn't truthful to Divya. Divya on the other hand she went after Nivi the minute she heard the truth. Sid supported Viren all his life but Viren always jealous over him. I respect arrange marriages than forced marriages. Forced marriages can be an unpleasant experience. How can you stood by someone when you are forced?😑 We have seen the consequences now. This is something Nivi is going learn especially now she has a beautiful young girl in her hands. Some time baby's can do wounders!😊

Edited by cottencandy - 13 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am sorry cottoncandy to intrupt you but Sid married Divya due to his inability to speakup. He was about to break his marriage with divya forgetting about family's reputation just before marriage. So this show how much endurance he has. He is a person who can never fight for anything rather live on right time to come. Now also he didn't speak up for his own daughter. If family and Nivi were not there he was ready to give dwita to HL without question.
Secondly you are talking about Sid's soft nature if he was too soft and good he would have saved Nivi regardless of what she did with him but he was mere spectator of what all happenning to her and her family. He could never support her. Next what kind of support did he provided to Viren. He never knew how Viren was in childhood and never asked him how he is doing. Ok agreed he might not have thought bad for Viren but he also never done good to Viren.

He didn't fight with Viren not because he love him but because he worry about his streak free image.