What will take for you to speak up Siddharth?

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This is really bothering me now. Today was another day of height of blame game and still Siddharth did not speak up. What more needs to happen for him to speak? I understand he is lost, he is suffering, he is missing Divya but still come on. How can you hear your MIL blaming Nivi again and saying she killed Divya? You know the whole truth and still you were quiet and did not say a word to HL. She indirectly blamed you too that Divya never got happiness in this house because of Nivi (indirectly it was for you too Sid as you were not keeping Divya happy initially because of your past) and you just shrunk your eyes. When she blamed Nivi that you killed Divya, you just opened your eyes wide..that's it.. That was the effect of HL's blame on you. More than you it was Viren who showed concern and he looked at you and then when you did not say he interrupted HL. Come on Siddharth be a man. Please speak up and tell HL that it was because of your karm that your daughter and my wife is dead. It is because you separated me from Nivi, your daughter has been separated from you. Siddharth you worry about the happiness of your family which is Sood family so why are you listening to all this crap from HL. Now when she will interfere in your and your daughter's life only then you will speak? Because you have only spoken when it is you directly who is being hurt or blamed. If it is anything to do with Nivi you are quiet.
I so hoped today that I will hear something from Sid's mouth but no. He stood there are a dumb statue.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
when has he spoken something??
He has always been like thatEdited by Serz_luveShona - 12 years ago
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
when has Sid stood up for Nivi...still he was thanked and he is an angle...

i was surprised how could he allow HL to take his daughter...does he not love her .. ...i wanted to see him stop HL than DS

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anju, I was waiting for this post. As the article said Sid will go against HL when HL takes his kid. Thats it. Sid has to lose something to speak up. He will never speak if anything happens to Nivi - that is the law of the show. DD did so many things to Nivi - he never spoke up, why shud he speak up now. He does not have anything to lose if Nivi is accused,abused. Viren has everything to lose bcoz Nivi is his EVERYTHING.
Samjha karo yaar. Now when HL wants the baby, he will react.
anjubala thumbnail
And if that is the case then why do we see topics sprouting up to reunite Sid-Nivi ? Why should Nivi go back to Sid? What has he done for her? When has he stood for her?
I am not bashing Sid but just asking why did he not speak today? Aisi haalat mein HL was blaming one of his family member and taking away his and Divya's ansh.. and he was still quiet..
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Anju well made topic though I can understand he was devastated with Divya's death but still he could have spoken when HL was blaming Nivi ruthlessly. He could have atleast tried to stop rather than watching with dismay and helplessness. This is my main problem with Sid that he never ever try to save Nivi from the insult which she get in front of his eyes. He only shouts only when he is directly blamed or Viren shouts at her (which logically should be between husband and wife). In my view they are showing how only Viren deserved Nivi and not Sid so they will never move to Nivarth way.
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Anju.. Sid'll react only wen it directly affects him.. For example wen nivi blamed him to be d stalker.. Only then he did anything to remove d blame.. Else he was only watching nivi's torture by others.. Once a bystander, always a bystander.. Never expect him to speak up for nivi.. He'll never..
Honey_berries thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anju-you come up with topics and thoughts that linger in everyones mind and many thanks for that.

I cannot believe that Nivi didn't say a word. Like wise people say that if bow your head and take the bashing means you plead guilty. Yet this Sid character will be in her good books. Today Nivi had the guts to yell at Viren but could not open her mouth to say that Sid was the one to push her for filing the complaint. But again Nivi was the one to confide in her so called best friend. I don't know when will nivi realize how much Viren loves her and feels for her. But yet Sid gets the thank you's and gets to be nivis confidant.. jeez. This plot is simply terrible and makes me feel that I should quit the show. Why cant the RS show any positivity or happiness. I think Kekta Kapoor was better sometimes.. only sometimes but this show neverr!!!!
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thus this was the reason I coudnt watch todays epi ... I think I ffwed most scenes ... thats the reason why I dont enjoy CCBM anymore ... I hate Sid's characterisation and his inablity to speak up ... Everything falls on Viren !!! But Then they show Sid getting all the accolades .. Even from Nivi !!!! Hate THAT
anjubala thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashred12

Anju.. Sid'll react only wen it directly affects him.. For example wen nivi blamed him to be d stalker.. Only then he did anything to remove d blame.. Else he was only watching nivi's torture by others.. Once a bystander, always a bystander.. Never expect him to speak up for nivi.. He'll never..

That is what is bothering me Ashly... Everytime I think OK now he will say something, now he will say but NO. He is there only to give lecture to Viren to understand the importance of his patni and that Nivi never complains.. If he knows that they why did he let HL give all the blame to Nivi? Why only Viren has to speak in her defence? She is related to whole Sood house not just Viren. If she can go to any extent for their happiness then why can't they?
When will that day come when Nivi will realize what a gem of a person she has in her life and she should be thanking Viren for what all he has done even when he was a stalker he was with her.. and not Sid.
Edited by anjubala - 12 years ago