12th May - Longing For The One You Love (Kes-Gul)

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey all

Calm down with the news of Gulaal going off, we dont know for sure and if it does - then just enjoy what is left and so on, thats all i can say

Looks like Motabha is proud of Kesar stepping up to some responisiblites as he wants to go to the city and do work for the factory and his eager to do work as he likes it and eager to learn, what can one ask for when a person is into his work and hasn an interest in it, atleast he isnt avoiding it it, and like he told Yogesh few days back, he likes the work and getting into it, looks like going to the city is an opportunity that has come Kesar's way on his own and Gulaal didnt even have to do anything as of yet

And D makes a comment on which could be also relating back to himself and what sort of person he is and Vasant's death and so on, MB is happy to see Kesar finally stepping up but you can see clearly from D's face he isnt sure esp what is going on in Kesar's head and later on we see D wants someone to follow Kesar and lookout for him and not only that where Kesar goes seeing as Kesar is intent on finding out some evidence on the case (which D doesnt know as the police office didnt tell him Kesar has to find evidence for the case to be opened) basically D wants to know everything about where and what Kesar does

Gulaal-Kesar scene is lovely as usually, and again we hear that gust of wind that pulls Kesar to Gulaal as he hears her sing (we all know Manasi can sing, she is good) with her hair open and so on, the way Kesar looks at her when she is getting ready, putting on bindi and her bangles (Kesar's bangles) and look of such love and affection for her, and not only that to get a better view he opens the door abit more and sees her and Gulaal notices him but she doesnt seem to jump out of her skin lol  asks him to come in and does try and put her veil up on her head, and Kesar says he is going to the city for some work for the factory and then we see Gulaal smile like she hasnt smiled for ages lol, i swear she nearly scared me how much she smiled - and is so happy that he is stepping up to work more and learn and all Kesar sees his her smile and how happy she is, its her happiness and seeing her happy that matters to him, it was more for him to know she is happy then to know Vasant would be, and then Gulaal says will he take Talli as well and Kesar's reaction lol, yep we all know Talli would give anyone a earache with her bak-bak and so on, and Gulaal's expression when he says that and Kesar says i will ask my coin and flips it and Gulaal is so eager to know, that she comes close to look at it and then Kesar just gazes at her as she is close and looking so freelike and ai am surprised Gulaal didnt pick up on how he was looking at her (why would she lol) and she sees he is looking at her, and asks what is up and then Kesar's hits the bullseye and comments on her hair, that Talli was right she looks even better with her hair open and the expression on Gulaal's face changes each second, the look of surprise and stunned and maybe some realization of what he has said (and also maybe that he was also looking at her when Talli made that statement in the forest) and Kesar walks out, and Kesar did notices the bangles she wore, and the look on Kesar's face said it all

And then the look that Kesar was giving when he asked Gulaal to come along with him and Talli, he so wanted her to come and it looked like he couldnt bear to be away from her and so on, the longing for her

The utter shock that ran through Gulaal when her mother implied that now its come that Gulaal and Kesar should be more and so on (i got a feeling Gulaal understood even before  her mum spelt it out to her, esp when her mum was going how she needs to near Kesar and so on, and stop Kesar-Talli going out together), and Gulaal should move forward with him, the shock on her face said it all - that how can her mother think that and so on and also what this deeyavatu is, her mum is also right in her place when she says what this deeyavatu means, it was a ritual that she did in front of everyone at that time but now its needs to mean more and accept the fact her and Kesar are married whilst Gulaal says its a samjhuata and will always remain so - with her her mother giving her a somewhat reality check we all saw Gulaal's reaction that she has never saw herself more then what she is to Kesar and always has been, and to even think of him like that and so on, which is natural as well - so as we were saying before that if Gulaal ever did feel anything for me, this is what reaction she will have on her face, utter shock and so on inner turmoil, coz she isnt meant to feel like that is she from her pov

Also JK was listening to all this outside, i wonder what she is gonna do and so on

Another thing was highlighted what when Poonambha said that Kesar takes care of her in small ways like a hubby should, like by standing up for her and so on

That thing her mum said to her and what Kesar said to her today when he complimented her hair, and also the precap i guess, not only that the bangles, the looking at her the way he has and then catching him at her door and then also when Talli did, his behaviour towards her, fighting for her, that question that Talli asked on monday,  just makes me think that Gulaal herself will somehow see that Kesar is into her, and sees her the way that she wants him to see Talli and be around Talli as well and so on

If Gulaal joins the dot up, she will get her answer...

Subconsciously she knows i think... inkling has to be in her about Kesar

Complimenting her hair and saying it to Gulaal,  esp for any man to say to a woman about her she looks with her hair open, i mean its a rather personal thing that you dont say it to anyone do you...

I would not be surprised if this makes Gulaal more on pushing Kesar-Talli together and so on, whilst we see Kesar's longing for her and wanting her

As for D - he i feel is gonna snap at some point, he really is worried and now having someone follow Kesar and what he gets up to and so on, and looks like Kesar is gonna go to that village to find Durgesh, the man/woman he is looking for

Another thing i like the little nok jhok Kes-Gul had over taking Talli lol - talking freely and bantering i guess and then how the statement came out of him agreeing that she looks better with her hair open, it came out of nowhere didnt it when they were doing and looking at something else, and its rather a personal thing to say esp for any man to a woman and when a man says that to a woman, it means more then just a comment

PRECAP - Gulaal says she will aks Talli to put his stuff properly and Kesar says why Talli and not you, and Gulaal says coz he said not to touch his stuff to her (as the video cut off) but i just saw it, and Kesar says so what, you are part of my life and Gulaal looks surprised

See Gulaal would of brushed that comment off in a way, but since her mum has said something about her and Kesar and how Kesar is now being with her, the ealier morning incident as well, Gulaal will analyse his actions towards her and what he says...

Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
oh addition to the precap lennie:

after that kesar says, why does it matter what i say? even you are a part of this life (their married life, that is)

and then gulaal looks on shocked!
sharneil92 thumbnail
BTW, Gulaal got 2 tight smacks on her face to get her back to reality, and thanks to Kesar's complimenting and Poonamba! I TELL YOU, I LOVEd EVERY MOMENT OF THOSE REALISATION MOMENTS. 

this was sooo needed to get gulaal to realise what is ACTUALLY happening! she does not and will never have the ability to control everything that happens! things will happen, and she can do is look on helplessly cos there's nothing she can do about it. 

and the precap was GENIUS! gulaal has to stop living in her own world for heaven's sake! BAH! can't wait for tomorrow! 

P.S. MY FAV CHARACTER FOR THE DAY IS, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, Neil Bhatt. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

and i dedicate this Glee song to him!

Lennie thumbnail
But the way i see it, i can see why Gulaal look son shock, and i mean who would of thought that Kesar would fall for her and so on, she never even dreamed of it - and now its happening, so in a way you cant blame Gulaal as well, but like her mum says its time she sees what Deeyavatu actually means then saying its a word and so on, and i dont just mean in the sense of accepting Kesar but understand what the whole ritual meant, she did in front of everyone and so on
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Was desperately waiting for your update lennie...finally got to see it again beautiful๐Ÿ‘

Its wake up time for gulaal,she had created her own sweet cocoon...and any sensible girl would have picked up hints left by kesar...and man he was so obvious ...today...the way he looked at her...secretly admiring her...and...the way he complimented her...I think gulaal is finally picking up hints๐Ÿ˜ณ

sharneil92 thumbnail
i think the reason why she never thought of such possibilities was because she was just always so SURE about everything she does. she always oozes that confidence wherever she goes. like whoever she needs to convince and all, her tone would be like 100% guaranteed or something! i think with time, she has become over-confident and that's why she never gave her opinions a second thought. ๐Ÿ˜• i think.
Lennie thumbnail
EDIT - Another thing i like the little nok jhok Kes-Gul had over taking Talli lol - talking freely and bantering i guess and then how the statement came out of him agreeing that she looks better with her hair open, it came out of nowhere didnt it when they were doing and looking at something else, and its rather a personal thing to say esp for any man to a woman and when a man says that to a woman, it means more then just a comment
Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shalini92

i think the reason why she never thought of such possibilities was because she was just always so SURE about everything she does. she always oozes that confidence wherever she goes. like whoever she needs to convince and all, her tone would be like 100% guaranteed or something! i think with time, she has become over-confident and that's why she never gave her opinions a second thought.๐Ÿ˜•i think.

I agree shalini that gulaal maiyya was always confident ๐Ÿ˜›and sure of what she did but now she can't control the passions of kesar who was not only smitten by her charms even when he was a kid...how possesive he was and said tum meri ho...but the only thing was that it was excused and taken taken casually as he was a kid then ...but now with time his feelings have grown deeper...How will gulaal maiyya handle that?๐Ÿ˜†

nirmaldas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
"mere kehne se kya hota hai?tum bhi to zindagi ka hissa ho"this is what neil said in the precap leaving gulaal dumb struck.can any one explain what exactly that means?๐Ÿ˜•
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: nirmaldas

"mere kehne se kya hota hai?tum bhi to zindagi ka hissa ho"this is what neil said in the precap leaving gulaal dumb struck.can any one explain what exactly that means?๐Ÿ˜•

Meaning, what does it matter what i say, you are a part of life, or my life'

I wouldnt say she is confident as such but looking towards that day when Kesar becomes the ideal man and gets married to Talli, also if you were in her shoes i dont think no one of us would of thought that Kesar would see how he has been seeing her, as far as she knew when he is older and old enough to take on responsibilties, and when marrages comes they will marry him off to a girl and so on

Because Gulaal was not the one in wait for deeyavatu and in wait for Kesar to come back and love her and so on was she...

Deeyarvatu is what she did, in eyes of everyone she is a suhagan - and i think somehow Gulaal needs to open her eyes to that, and like her mum says its a ritual she did in front of all, when is she gonna accept what it means in a way, not just what she is but what it means as in what it contains as well