I will complete all these 3 ffs in 3 months staring from 15th june
may be I will pm once in 3-4 parts

will though not end FHIAS and continue at a slower pace with it

and once I finish the 3 ffs
I'll start a new one is fast forward style sometime around october

this is my agenda

looking forward for your co-operation

Shruti

YES I ALREADY READ GIMMICK AND LIKE THAT TOO A DIFFERENT STORY OF MAANEET IN THE GLAMOUR WORLD... AS OUR GC AND DD ARE ...

WAITING FOR ALL THE REST FF TO BE UPDATED...
Edited by maansee - 12 years ago
ridhz21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome update
romance in air
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

love is in the air...

desires are running uncontrolled,
the long seperation has left them parched,
this proximity is now food for their soul!

joined together as toddlers,
became lovers as they grew up;
people doubt their love even when together,
their love broke all distances' barriers!

The unending wait was painful,
not being close was torture;
now when they are with each other,
they dream of a happy future!

The love is heavenly
it can survive all freny;
so,as the time flows,
The love only grows!!!

Started writing a comment, ended up wrting a poem...this ff/ss has really made me crazy di..
love
Swati
Awesome jus awesome. I started reading ur story... Totally mad with ur story:)
shalinisaran89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
aww hot hot upd...
lov it...
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Back to us

Part 32

She left in haste… both embarrassed by their uncontrolled desire… Anjali giggled and took the drawing and left before Geet came in, to let her compose herself… both stole glances from the glass barrier between them… Geet amused then gave it a thought that till yesterday the glass was covered with a chart paper on his side… where did that go… the intercom buzzed… she automatically picked it, yes Mr. MSK's secretary here how can I help you?... by looking at me… Maan… yes and about that chart paper I had it off last evening… oh, why? … so as to drink your beauty with my eyes, so as to savor your curves with my … enough Maan, sorry sir, you have a meeting in 30 mins, the details are on your right hand side and … Geet sach kaha hain kisi ne Mehaboob bade Zalim hote hain… Maan, my family is coming in the afternoon today… I know… so I will have to tale a half day off and … and … kal mujhe ladke waale dekhne aa rahe hain… achcha… that's why sir I will have to take a day off… look Ms. Handa you can take a half day  tomorrow if you want but no full day leave… sir… no full day… Maan… kyo Khadus boss hoan na main… wo to aap ho… kya… Khadus… wahan aake batou kitna khadus hoan main… waise aap khadus ka matlab jaante hain… tum batao… iska matlab hain… hain… kissable handsome adoring dearest understanding sweetheart… oh so I guess every girl or even man employees who call me Khadus mean this… no (anger on her face)… itni jealous, kahan to tum mujhe Sameera ke saath… that was past and  a MU ab agar aapne kisi ki taraf aankh uttha ke bhi dekh a tu use ladki ko to mian kuch nahin kahongi par aapki aankhen likaal ke use de doongi…. Kyaaa?... haan, now go to your meting and she hanged

1:00 pm KC

She left for her house in a autorickshaw… hi Anjali, Geet gone… yes Maan Sir… how, did she take that scooterate… no, she'll first take a bus then metro and finally rickshaw… WHAT??? And he fled asking which bus route she'll go for…. She was standing on the stop looking at her watch now and then, he parked his car nearby and went to the stop … he stopped there and stood watching her… she was panicking… when the bus came the line rushed to it… one by one people stepped in it… she would be the next and as she stepped forward she felt a pull and it was who else but arrogant MSK… she looked at him… Maan meri bus … and the bus went away… she stomped her feet and he jerked her free, she rubbed her arm that he was tightly holding, he looked at her and suddenly leaned down and picked her up … Maan every one is looking let me down… all those years back you always cribbed to come in my arms all the time saying Godhi lelo… Maan we were kids then… and now… we are grown ups… yes grownups…

All the time he paced towards the car , opened the door and made her sit on the passengers seat… she sighed and shrugged… he came in and started the car… Maan lift dena tha to bol dete aise lift kar ke lift dene ki kya zaroorat thi, it was so embarrassing… oh now I am embarrassing you, bolo I insult you… mera matlab wo nahin tha… to tumahara matlab kyat ha… yeh tumhe subha se kya ho gaya hain…. Aur tumhe, kya hua hain, subha se koi mauka nahin choda argue karne ka… (she suddenly turned pale) … Geet kya hua, I am sorry Geet agar maine kuch galat… no, Maan you are not wrong, its me stupid I thought I can argue with you its my right but thank you for showing my position… Geet (she lifted her hand to stop him) I will obey you also as all my life I have been obeying others… Geet I did not mean that… what ever you meant I understood well (she looked out of the window)…

Rest of the drive went in silence… once there she stepped out of the car and thanked him with an air of aloofness, and went to open the lock… he followed her…once inside he bolted the door and hugged her from back…

Geet I am sorry I was just kidding tumhara hi t haq hain mujh par, ek tumhi to ho jo meri ho sirf meri, aur jiska main hoan…. She turned back and hugged him… (Maan tu kyo bhool jata hain she is still confused and insecure man tread the path lightly or you will loose everything)…

Geet … um… ek permission… kya… can I taste you … no(she nodded)… yeh yes hain ya no….she bend her head down… yes hain… she blushed… he lifted her chin and kissed her moist eyes, then traced his lips on her cheek to her chin to her neck to her collar bone to her cleavage, mean while his hands unzipping her kurti … she moaned… he slipped her sleeve and kissed her scar slowly moving to her other shoulder via her back, he traced kisses in the shape of a garland hanging till her waist (imagine girls letz see how far your imagination can go) she had lost it she was no where near control

She opened his buttons and traced a garland similarly on him

He than cupped her face and kissed a bindi on her forehead and then traced kisses on her maang, again going back to her tracinga mangalsutra… she was moaning with desire his eyes were emitting hunger and passion

They broke off on the buzzing of her cell … Geet said he horrified with what they might have done if and hugged her tightly she placed her cheek on his chest and said 21st dec tak wait karma zaroori hain…he laughed and said don't you want to complete your graduation… no… think about it, what will our kids say… what will they say… they will be ashamed to say that their mother is not even a graduate… Maan aap bahut khraab ho… wo to main hoan

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Brilliant, romantic part. loved it.
 Romance is full on air.
 they r drowning in romance and passion.
 geet is still insecure and need constant assurance.
oh oh geet is possessive now.
loved it.
 continue soon.
 m too greedy want one more part.

Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Part 31-liked the way she was able to feel him around her
part 32-just 2 words:control guys!!!Edited by Myra.nelly - 12 years ago
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Both the parts were awesome
Geet is changing for good.
But her condition is o delicate.
Hope maan handles it well.
Love is so much in the air.
They are making up for all the time they missed.
Romancing anywhere anytime was so sweet.
Anjali's proved to be a true friend time and again.
Geet getting possessive and insecure was so beautiful.
It was good that she voiced her feelings to Maan.
I am sure he is going to make it up to her and give her the best.
Continue soon.
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow what an update...👏👏
romance portion was totally "HAT KEY"😳😳😳😳
SUPERB!!!!👍🏼