Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Awesome post Poco, short and to the point.

I love Piya but this blind ignorance attitude of her's has my head on spinning πŸ€” Chand was right when he call her Piya the curious cat but the irony here is Curiosity Killed the CaT.

CV I hope you're proud doing a # on piya character for the metz track.

Edited by pyar-ishk - 13 years ago
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Post! You know what? Jab kisi ka vinaash nishchit sa ho jaataa hei to us waqt uski budhi wakayii mei jese nasht si ho jaati hei., This Lord Shreekrisha has said in his Advice to Arjun in the Battle Field. Piya is walking towards destruction and when destruction is written in fate people go against their intelligence. As you said all the telepathic, psychic and instinctive powers failed to STOP Piya from walking into Maithli's cave . A case of curiosity killing the Cat πŸ˜† Piya can't blame no one for her Plight but herself. Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
poco u knw i m quite confused after watching today's episode!!
i don't how to judge piya's behaviour...or can i say how to judge writer's script!!
i mean love is based on trust bt here there is no trust b/w abhay-piya...n this thing irritates me...!!😑😑😑
n i mean y writers move away frm general human behaviour...how cn it b possible dat after even listening frm hassena piya was still believing sid like a fool!! i mean wat's wrong wid this girl...??

n vampire slayer and arnab's part was simply an unwanted thing n complete wastage!!

n than for analysis!!!😊😊

luv
heena
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
in precap the shocking look on Sid face does not show the look of someone who knew that Maitlil is alive or coming back to life.

he looked totally shocked out of his paint or is he faking that shocking look?

AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well said Pocu... !!! πŸ‘

The destiny is written by Ekata (I mean her writers, going on TVD track)... so Maithily has to come back.. πŸ˜† So Piya went on Metz cave...what can Abhay will do...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

piya piya now u r gone and u r going to repent big time

i was not angry today at pia, just hurt , piya broke many hearts today and she will have to be do something extraordinary to win those hearts back.which i am sure she will do but as of today she hurted me , a lot
its piya's fault completely, and this time abhay will not be able to save her , he is going to be fooled by maithili, wish she had listened to her heart atleast once
ps- maithili is super hot yaar☺️, i am looking forward to suku performance in this role , she will have a gala time
Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago
Doris. thumbnail
I guess there comes times on the show that creatives careless of characters just rush everything to reach a twist or a goal they had to decide real fast. This is one of those cases.

In a usuall case i would say she is fully justified basically cause she got to know a bitter truth (no matter what great intentions it had behind it) in  worst situation possible, with her father batteling between life and death and she couldnt give blood as its all of a sudden infected, also, its exactly the day after abhay tells her he cant come to the accidnet place since he can controll his urge for blood there, plus having it in mind that he over an over again told her lies on lies against what she now got to know. So yes, in a normal case all those points in that heavy situation would pass her mind giving her doubts, huge doubts, specially that she in usuall cases trusted him blindly. So today, knowing the truth of Abhay after beeing so involved with him is something that can calm her down, while she still feels she wont get any truth out of Abhay, or even if he will, its to late. So the truth is her priority cause of many reasons. And well, since Siddhart beeing a vampire is the last thing she would have a thaught on right now, cause thats probably something she thinks would have comed out from the raichands way before if it was, she follows him, not based on trust, but  based on that he is the one to get her to what she wants, if there is lies here and there doesnt matter.

Thats ofcourse the usuall case. The Strong anf fiersy Piya the have shown through months, Abhays Piya would be expected to not do that, she is fiersy here aswell, but not in the same way.thats why we feel she should behave differently, so thats why it can seem wrong. I guess we have had plenty examples of this 'wrong' on the show though. Like Abhay hitting her with the car, which was just way to wrong and funny how they just passed it like that, or his 'over and over 'humiliation insists  during the same time, that at some point became just to repeititve has been examples. But even he wasnt the Abhay we had seen at those times. It was rather creatives way of reaching something careless of characters. similiar examples on this 'wrong' has been lots more of on the side-characters though.

She would probably blame herself and have herself to be blamed for the main of it, but i even think Creatives insists on Abhays silence was somehow to dragged no matter if its was justified in first place,and i hope they'll get something good out of this though and not just pass it by like that again and have Abhay to keep to the 'safe silence' once again later on, that aspect needs to develop now.

Personaly, i like this ups and downs, i like that they have grey sides at times both of them, Like Abhay in beginning and some months back and now Piya. Beeing black or White is typical. developing together is beautiful. Mistakes,pain, hurt, wrong,falling are all part of this development, its important to Rise 'right' afterwards, which i hope for Both Abhay and Piya, boths sides have through the months have equall guilt in their ups and downs. And thats one of the things that makes them different, they are perfect yet not.
what i can pray for is just that for this development, our writers gets stornger! or changedπŸ˜†
Edited by Doris. - 13 years ago
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OH!! Now Pia really deserves 2 b in the coffin. Go pia go . When she will realize her mistakes it will b too late.πŸ˜’ For her dumbness πŸ€ͺshe has 2 suffer in her whole life.& she deserves this. 
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 OoH Poca.. Pia naye pani grave khuda hi banaye hai..!!
 Pia Curiosity has its own reason for existing.  She was in an awe when the mysteries of eternity, the life reality..
Whether the Divine Power comes in btw, Pia's curiosity has conquer all her fears...If Abhay behaves as if he is carry Atlas Than Pia is Always ready to Explore every Nook n cranny ..she's ready to explore the World..!!
 No one culd stop her.. She will find what she wants to know about..!!
Metz OOh she was having that Evil Grin..All happy to see that her demands getting fulfilled..!!
As for Sid, He rather looked like he's a puppet n the string is in Metz hand..!!
 Abhay, he carried the Title 'Mai Ek Dukki Athma Tha, Huo Aur Rahuga...!!' [I don't knw any old sad melody to dedicate ..that Job is assigned to Hema..!!πŸ˜‰]

thegameison thumbnail
Mistress, finally caught you. It's been a while, I did not turn up here. Uh!

I dun have anything much to speak, well. Pia's been a curious juvenile since forever, she's gotten an intrigued self to her which rises to life every now and then, reasonable - she did not listen to Abhay and Haseena. The funny thing was, she believed Sid over Haseena even after that damned conversation, sometimes she's par stupid, but we're no help, you see?! Chuck it. πŸ€“

Talking of Maithali, I am looking forward to her, like sincerely. She's been kept away from her love or whoever Abhay now means to her for like good hundred years, why'd she not attempt everything in her might to have him back?! I decipher this out of Maithali's entry, she's come to conquer and she is going to conquer, given - there are strong chances of Abhay being a goal she's set for herself, not her lover anymore, it's been a long time, eeh!

Peace

Kankshita