Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Seek your honey:  Don't insert your head in the jar with the lamp shade on.  That would make for some sight. 😆  Have a wonderful day.🤗
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hegdemedha

The story began with Geet getting her hands by the patriarch of her family rapped for having lost her dupatta. 

Today, she scalded her palms making sweets for her man.  And, her man kisses it better. 

Haven't they traversed a long way?

I bow to thee...

So hows this

The story was based on the premise that a scoundrel popped her cherry and all hell broke lose in her life...well today she fed him laddoo to reward him for that deed long ago...Haven't we traversed a long way!😆
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Silver Poise: *Hugs* How are you doing? Long time ... you seem to have disappeared ever since our V. favorite went on a break.
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: an12345678

Silver Poise: *Hugs* How are you doing? Long time ... you seem to have disappeared ever since our V. favorite went on a break.

Oops did I just accidentally reveal my hand😆. Crazy work week...Cant believe it but I have a call really really early tomorrow morning...Its Saturday for crying out loud! 

How have you been?

and big puupies and jhappies to you too ðŸ˜³
Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@an GHSP CGM YRKKH🤣🤣 in 1 show i blush n smile in 1 m curious n in 3rd i cry..n m not joking...i actually cried when i was watching YRKKH n was blushin n smile watching geet🤣🤪🤪

@SV yes indeed we have come long way its season 2 bt still i wished geet's devar's name was vicky...all scenes cud have been digested at least
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

All move to new den plsss...will close this one in few mins time

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hegdemedha

@ Anuja: Geet's plan was to tell everyone that she has vowed that she will feed make the ladoos herself and feed everyone with her hand.  So, she takes the ladoo towards Dev' mouth.  To the team's credit, he covers his mouth and takes the ladoo.  So, she doesn't feed him, technically.  At least that was my interpretation.

@ Up the lamp shade: Is your face stuck there?  Where did you disappear too?

Technically she did not feed maan also because when he said ek laddoo kaafi hai, the laddoo was full without a bite being taken. so he only moved his mouth. 

So technically maan = dev = ballu = ghotala
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -pixie-

I bow to thee...

So hows this

The story was based on the premise that a scoundrel popped her cherry and all hell broke lose in her life...well today she fed him laddoo to reward him for that deed long ago...Haven't we traversed a long way!😆

Scoundrel?!?  Pray who?  Ok ... let me take some inspiration from Uncle Jugnu and set out a list of all the possible males that she fed this day.

• Teji
  • Uncle Jugnu
  • Lucky
  • Li'l adorable brother
  • Husband
Ok ... I give up.  Who was the scoundrel?  Did the editors edit out that scene?
21-07 thumbnail
Hey drashsree! yup M Ruchika...call me Ruchi..🤗to u too!
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -pixie-

I bow to thee...

So hows this

🤣🤣🤣