todays bloopers n kalakari romance

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜†  the phone bill  didnt ahamji get a local sim card for his phone in switzerland so how come his phone is that big unless he had a open account πŸ˜†

Well if i care  i want Aham to take the phone bill home n show it to the family because they need to see rashis  ispending spree.πŸ˜ƒ  or what they can do is get jigar to pay it off with his 10000 a month  pocket money  this will have rashi fuming

Goham kalakari romance but do you think we will get itπŸ˜†  our two are budhu 
 in front of  rashi they play lovers n getting rashi more worked up  n more kalakaris but aham n gopi will know its her.  whilst doing that they can fall in love😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine33 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like your thought process here...maybe while GoHem team up to expose Raashi, he falls for Gopi..
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: fanbidaai

πŸ˜†  the phone bill  didnt ahamji get a local sim card for his phone in switzerland so how come his phone is that big unless he had a open account πŸ˜†

Well if i care  i want Aham to take the phone bill home n show it to the family because they need to see rashis  ispending spree.πŸ˜ƒ  or what they can do is get jigar to pay it off with his 10000 a month  pocket money  this will have rashi fuming

Goham kalakari romance but do you think we will get itπŸ˜†  our two are budhu 
 in front of  rashi they play lovers n getting rashi more worked up  n more kalakaris but aham n gopi will know its her.  whilst doing that they can fall in love😳

πŸ˜† Yea I Actually Feel Its High time Rashi and Urmila haven't been Caught! Now I want them Slowly Slowly to be Caught..and Han...

What happened about that Doctor..Did he put the Injection or What..Wanted to See Urmila's Face that time..But I think the CV's forgot About the Doctor! πŸ€£
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ridzzi-

πŸ˜† Yea I Actually Feel Its High time Rashi and Urmila haven't been Caught! Now I want them Slowly Slowly to be Caught..and Han...

What happened about that Doctor..Did he put the Injection or What..Wanted to See Urmila's Face that time..But I think the CV's forgot About the Doctor! πŸ€£

The CV's Suffer from short term memory loss themselves, they may have decided to finally get treated themselves after seeing the Doctor on the sets, but Obv the treament didnt work cos like u said they forgot all about the injection!!!πŸ˜†
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well notice suk 
i wish aham will exposed rashi 
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
strange tht ahem forgets his phone lying here and there and rashi using it to call her mummy...how come ahem never checked the last call on his phone unless obviously rashi deleted the calls everytime she made it. but strange how ahem can leave his phone with someone else when he is the one who is responsible for the meetings as he knows very well jigar is not very capable as yet (or as he thinks).

bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh one more blooper in todays epi...first during 'car pooja' gopi was unable to open the car door but then later when leaving the temple she easily managed to open the door!! does tht count as blooper? lol...
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Really interesting though Sukk.

I agree with you, because we are already getting signs that GoHem are soon going to know it's Rashi who keeping the misunderstandings alive between them.

So in that way, they can both ignore her stupidity and carry on with their slow-motion love.
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
slow-motion love.

πŸ˜†What a way to describe it.
s0n00smi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think Ahem is going to watch Rashis actions henceforth...But Gopi will. remain as Gopi only...