Gulaal wants Kesar-Talli to get married

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Gulaal wants Kesar-Talli married

In STAR Plus' prime time show Gulaal- Zindagi Ka Har Rang, Gulaal feels it is time Kesar realised his responsibility towards his family and get settled in life. She intends for him to marry Talli. 

A STAR Plus.in source divulges, "Now that things are almost normal between Kesar and Gulaal, she is thinking of his future. She wants him to become responsible towards his family, do some work, get settled and marry Talli. Kesar has observed the two friends and understood that they are fond of each other. She will make attempts to bring them closer to help Kesar realise his feelings for Talli. In tonight's episode, when her mother, Poonamba, objects to Talli and Kesar's close friendship, Gulaal will tell her that her marriage with Kesar was the need of the hour and that she had promised everyone that when Kesar grew up, she would get him married to a girl of his choice and age. She will add that now the time for Kesar to choose his bride has come and the bride should be Talli."

Gulaal aka Manasi Parekh explains her stance, "When Talli came to us as a young girl, I had promised her that she would stay in our home forever and now by marrying Kesar, I will be able to fulfill that promise. She confessed about her love for Kesar and expressed her desire to marry him. I am not sure whether Kesar loves Talli or not, so my motive is to bring them together. Kesar, now, needs to know his responsibility as the son of the family. I want him to take up this marriage proposal and start thinking about his future."

Kesar aka Neil Bhatt though isn't on the same wavelength, "Talli is a very sweet girl and a close childhood friend of mine, but I haven't developed any feelings towards her. So there is no question of romance at the moment. I am unaware that Gulaal wants Talli and me to be married, as she hasn't spoken to me about any of this. Moreover, I don't think I am ready for marriage."

Will Gulaal be successful in uniting Kesar and Talli? Will Kesar be willing to go along with the idea? Or does he have a plan of his own? Don't forget to watch Gulaal –Zindagi Ka Har Rang every Monday to Friday at 9 pm only on STAR Plus.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
Thursday, May 12, 2011

http://starplus.startv.in/news/1726/gulaal-wants-kesar–talli-married.aspx

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't get how they can show so much with little time. 

Man I'm so angry -__- I don't want to think 'What if...' with this show :( 

TFS!
sauris thumbnail
I think kesar has own plans & that does not include talli at all.

But whats the usenow when Starplus is planning to close the show.Such a waste of a wonderful show
rasika-akaSha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

im so upset Gulaal is ending...😭

Cant believe people very much cling to saas-bahu-crying-jealousy-saazish-huge jewerely-makup kind of shows..😡

All I can say is I can never forget a natural show called Gulaal in my lifetime...what a gem of a story and characters...feeling so sad it is losing out.😭😭
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey... take a chill pill guys! gulaal is not being axed out... nobody knows... plus the TVR ratings are brilliant... so no worries okay! 😊
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
You just knew Gulaal would do that and obviously bring them closer and so on, and also had a feeling Poonambha would find soon, Gulaal's intention on marrying of Kesar to Talli
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
If the show is ending thn i think they will show kesar-talli marriage since gulaal wants tht and kesar will do anything for gulaal..otherwise to show love between kesar-gulaal needs a lot of time
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I really hope not because then the whole concept of the show has gone out of the window.

It has to be K-G...somehow 😳

Oh how I hate the channel!
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
K-G are meant to be - i mean thats the feel to them

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
i know it would so not good if they do that, the concept is already gone if the show will be ending...i hate the channel for this!