Thanks for sharing!

I am a bit confused! They said the doll looks like Diggu?๐Ÿ˜•
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Thanks for sharing!

I am a bit confused! They said the doll looks like Diggu?๐Ÿ˜•

Yes...i wonder where he got that from...just because it had a beard...the poor thing was dressed in the famous black pathan suit which dutta wears and nakku also said the same in the interview but the dumb reporter said "diggu has given her a doll and it looks like him"...
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chithoo

Yes...i wonder where he got that from...just because it had a beard...the poor thing was dressed in the famous black pathan suit which dutta wears and nakku also said the same in the interview but the dumb reporter said "diggu has given her a doll and it looks like him"...

LOL...these reporters are as clueless as ever!
chithoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

LOL...these reporters are as clueless as ever!

yup...never disappoint us...most consistent๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing this Viji๐Ÿ˜Š
But,i seriously hope u saw this wearing some protection on ur eyes,u see such viewing may be harmful to ur precious eyes.๐Ÿ˜‰

chithoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: preety_219

Thanks for sharing this Viji๐Ÿ˜Š

But,i seriously hope u saw this wearing some protection on ur eyes,u see such viewing may be harmful to ur precious eyes.๐Ÿ˜‰

thanks pooja for your conern...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...and i saw only this part in the whole episode๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...ok now grabbing some cucumber and cooling my eyes๐Ÿ˜ƒ
norey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! i tried watching the segment but stopped after N was playfully messing around with the doll like a kid 
i mean how could they make it even look like D no one except N knows what he looks like and N is in no fit state to add beards and black patanis what are the trying to do make a mockery out of D๐Ÿ˜กIt's a joke i say!!!!!!!!!!!!!Didn't like it one bit ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by norey - 13 years ago
norey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
another thing they never showed this many ssbs in a few days now they are quite regular trying to show off without MR are they, and such weird segments
chithoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: norey

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! i tried watching the segment but stopped after N was playfully messing around with the doll like a kid 

i mean how could they make it even look like D no one except N knows what he looks like and N is in no fit state to add beards and black patanis what are the trying to do make a mockery out of D๐Ÿ˜กIt's a joke i say!!!!!!!!!!!!!Didn't like it one bit ๐Ÿ˜ญ

yeah it was really sad...i agree with you very heart breaking๐ŸฅบCryCry
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing chithoo. SBS segments are as lame as the show. ๐Ÿ˜† Well looks like everyone should be satisfied watching a Dutta Doll. Seriously Dutta Doll. PS and the entire Production house has totally gone mad. Nakku is still hanging around that basti and wow she is just too busy with her chores in the basti. What an amazing character development of Naku. and now her new chore is taking care of that Doll. Bravo PS. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ 

Anyway who cares about the concept of the show. badh mein jaye story aur badh mein jaye previous audience as well. and I shall continue to not watch this crapfest and they can continue to make a story that has no story.