Non dramatic and close to reality MC

vernaly thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hello friends,

We all are sad b'coz of aksh MC.

This is probably the first time MC is shown in such a non-dramatic and realistic way in indian television.Normally  they show a bad fall or heroine getting hurt to save someone in her sasural(obviously the one who must have tortured her a lot) thus gaining their trust .

I always loved this show for being very realistic from the beginning

1. Aksh being the heroine was rejected by the first person who came to see her.(in other serials anyone who sees the beautiful heroine will fall head over heels,sometimes even if she is married)

2.The way akshara and naithik fell in love was awesome ,the best ever i have seen.first it was attraction,then bonded like friends,then love ,then a few misunderstandins, now they trust each other blindly.

3.the way aksh gained trust in her sasural was too real.it was like she gains a bit then loses it then again she gains it.This is how it happens in real life.any married women who lives with her in-law's would agree.(In most of the soaps it will be like DIL saves the sasural from a disaster, or a financial crisis or saving her sister-in-law from a bad man a taking the blame on herself).But in YRKKH aksh got their trust by handling the situations at home and simple steps to get close to each person's heart.

4.Lots more to add but I need to address the current senario.

MC is not unusual in the first 3 months for no obvious reasons.akshara was already shown to be weak and anemic.So in her case this was not the best time for her to get pregnant.It's sad she lost the baby, but having said that Yrkhh is known for being realistic hope they handle the issue ina sensious manner.with proper rest and care aksh will be able to get pregnant again and lead a happy life.Hpe they show something to educate the viewers abt how a women should be taken care of , after a MC.

Cheers to all.Happy viewing 
Edited by vernaly - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
completely agree πŸ‘ if this was a K soap, herione wud have suffered a MC by some accident or spying on someone πŸ€£ then her husband never supports her ! says that u r responsible for it πŸ€’ in YR, it was handled in the most realistic way possible...even little things like how pregnant ladies walk n behave when they have nausea, i enjoyed it all...very close to reality ! hope Akshara is able to face this ..she's just 21, therez no hurry to have a baby...naksh can plan a baby when akshara's condition improve
ritzappy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
absoultely said.totally agree
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agreed abt non dramatic bt wat abt no bleeding n aksh doesnt know yet...after crmaps its highly impossible not to have bleeding...so its non dramatic bt nt realistic...
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

completely agree πŸ‘ if this was a K soap, herione wud have suffered a MC by some accident or spying on someone πŸ€£ then her husband never supports her ! says that u r responsible for it πŸ€’ in YR, it was handled in the most realistic way possible...even little things like how pregnant ladies walk n behave when they have nausea, i enjoyed it all...very close to reality ! hope Akshara is able to face this ..she's just 21, therez no hurry to have a baby...naksh can plan a baby when akshara's condition improve

ya they can plan for baby later but i would ve luved to c naitik taking care of akshara during her pregnancy hope they wld ve shown mc after some time but its k until v get naksh scenes...πŸ˜ƒ
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: saman.17

ya they can plan for baby later but i would ve luved to c naitik taking care of akshara during her pregnancy hope they wld ve shown mc after some time but its k until v get naksh scenes...πŸ˜ƒ

yup di.. v can get more naksh scenes till; denπŸ˜‰

very well said everybody!! πŸ‘
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

K serial would have had heroine walking around with pencil heels during the 8th-9th month of pregnancy πŸ€£ then tripping and falling off the stairs and voila blame the hero and come up with another saazish (Kashish did just that πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..I was hopping mad that time but now I just laugh when I think of it)

Even though the MC track is depressing, I am enjoying this track a lot. They have brought this in a phase when Naksh understand each other very well. They dont need words to understand each other...Naitik has evolved so much πŸ‘. They are so completely in love with each other...it is visible in their eyes πŸ˜ πŸ˜. I just want Naksh to console each other...baaki log jaye bhaad mein.

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

K serial would have had heroine walking around with pencil heels during the 8th-9th month of pregnancy🀣then tripping and falling off the stairs and voila blame the hero and come up with another saazish (Kashish did just thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..I was hopping mad that time but now I just laugh when I think of it)

Even though the MC track is depressing, I am enjoying this track a lot. They have brought this in a phase when Naksh understand each other very well. They dont need words to understand each other...Naitik has evolved so muchπŸ‘.They are so completely in love with each other...it is visible intheireyes😍😍. I just want Naksh to console each other...baaki log jaye bhaad mein.

Exactly.. I am also enjoying this track so much.. We have scene many phases of naksh life but never seen them gng through such an where they are so much emotionally hurt and being supporting pillars to each other.. So I always wanted to see naksh going through a hard phase of life and both of them supporting each other during that phase.. And its happenning now.. I too think cvs have cum up with this track at right time as naksh bonding as couple is more stronger now and i think with this track their bonding will go to a different level.. 😊
vernaly thumbnail

Originally posted by: gargi.

agreed abt non dramatic bt wat abt no bleeding n aksh doesnt know yet...after crmaps its highly impossible not to have bleeding...so its non dramatic bt nt realistic...

'bleeding is the first sign of miscarriage'  is a general myth.It's not true. I know a friend of mine who lost her baby during her sixth month, but she came to know only when she went for her regular check-up.Doc told baby doesn't have heartbeat
kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes di very well said. it is the only show which show realistic things...what u said is exactly correct ,if it was in any other serials they should have that the heroine falling from stair or any other means.
the story telling way in yrkkh is so much believable...that relates to our daily life...so i love yrkkh very much...