Double Standards DT Note Pg#4 Please close the topic

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

The Ruhi jealousy track where Ruhi pushed Abhir and Abhimanyu reprimanded Ruhi for misbehaving, everyone was singing tunes of how Abhimanyu doesn't love Ruhi and cares about blood

Akshara went on to support Ruhi in her wrongdoing to increase her jealousy 

She asked Abhimanyu to choose one between Ruhi and Abhir because apparently he can't be a father to both, although Now that Abhinav is no more Abhimanyu the grahan is good enough father for 2 of her kids and Ruhi 

I had asked then what would Akshara do if Abhir goes through this jealousy phase? it is very normal for kids to be jealous when there is new member in family and attention is divided. Ruhi's jealousy was blamed on her upbringing, Akshara and Abhinav messed up Abhir's life as it is, kept feeding the idea of perfect family 

How is Manjari different from Akshara? Akshara is someone who asked Abhimanyu to choose between his kids and now, Manjari is doing the same to her 

Akshara and Manjari are match made in heaven, these two should be locked together so people around them can live a good life 

Also now suddenly fetus is a baby worth caring for, Abhimanyu lost his 2 kids and he couldn't even be left alone to mourn because fetus wasn't important enough, one can't have feelings for them.

Double standards 

At the end of the day, it is all about Khoon and nepotism rocks 

Edited by NoraSM - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

smiley32 Well said smiley36 

Jenakt17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yep now khoon is important. Also, another interesting thing is how everyone keeps saying Abhinav’s baby, Akshara herself. Abhi is the one who was like it’s your baby also, I love you so I will love the baby also- he already proved that he can love her kid like is own - he loved Abhir when he used to think Abhir was Abhinav and Akshara’s kid. 

yellomellow thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Earlier, I said that Akshara and Manjiri are the exact type of toxic abuser. I still stand by that comment. The same toxic behavior, the same lack of self-esteem, the same victimhood, and the same disregard other's feelings or pain. One faints and the other has selective panic attacks to get out of situations lol.

Also, she told him that two children can't be loved equally so he had to choose a child, which is disturbing coming from a mother who was pregnant with twins then lost one child. I'm not sure what the makers are thinking when they write her dialogues.

According to the Goenkas (Akshara included) he wasn't good enough to be a father to his own child, but he is a perfect candidate to be Ruhi and now her unborn child's father? The same people who were actively trying to deny him his rights are singing his praises after making him mourn his living child for six years. The makers lost the plot in 2022 and have been lost in the mountains since lol.

LadooCandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: yellomellow

Earlier, I said that Akshara and Manjiri are the exact type of toxic abuser. I still stand by that comment. The same toxic behavior, the same lack of self-esteem, the same victimhood, and the same disregard other's feelings or pain. One faints and the other has selective panic attacks to get out of situations lol.

Bold:Akshara outperforms manjari by a great margin in regard to being insensitive. Manjari has numerous times sympathized with akshara and others , one such instance was when Manjari saw akshara's household in kasauli. 

Offcourse Manjari had to take a different course at times of being defensive for AbhiM and herself. Retaliation against being wronged by others, involves the normal mechanism of keeping own interests first , dunno how she can be termed insensitive for that.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The way ak showed double standards till now she surpassed manjari I feel. For Manju knowing Neil as harsh child kept quiet but abhi hooked Neil on matas neck that she has to get him. She never wanted to make abhi hate harsh more telling Neil truth so made the orphan kid without having real identity. What did Neil get is death only with ar obsession on birla tag. Ak hid truth of abhir for yrs made everyone think no kid alive. The alive kid is made dead for yrs and she changed his surname so that none can catch her any day. Even her family gvs can't catch her. She is that master mind and her sukh dukh ka sathi is her partner in crime and cringe. He got everything of abhis but got nothing everyday he is insecure and can't trust anything. It's like matas words he is stranger in his own house always. His realisation didn't come till his death as he gloated love on abhir ak and fell down . If his own kid next there he is fatherless and an orphan in his own raised house next. Ak doing all dance against  abhi got jhatka with his death. So her latest bacha she wants to make a royal kid of abhi. Father ji deal to abhi was worst by her because she herself didn't let abhir to be given rights by abhi. So she is making abhi as  pita by giving her next kid. What sort of double standards she is applying here then can't we get. Abhi is useless for his own blood and that family is waste to raise kids. Now madamji is choosing  pita and daily see her pati there and give everyone milk with salt as Bahu there. Good that shsdi stopped. Madam didn't get on head she is giving kids from two men and two different types of personality comes out . because she thinks abhir as nav ka kid any day as she lost memory of past with abhi. She showed abhi in abhir to nav and nav in next  kid to abhi. Even after cameo death we can't get rid of him. Manjari atleast didn't put her cringe kid in birlas in the name of harsh . There is a lot of difference in Neil ruhi and ak ka bacha as blood is different, family is alag,people from where they come is different. Neil is always a birla harsh kid and ruhi is his own kid not ar ka outside bacha. Ak kid now with nav will be another kid like vansh in s2 not related to blood or family. 

Edited by Mehersudha - 6 months ago
NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jenakt17

Yep now khoon is important. Also, another interesting thing is how everyone keeps saying Abhinav’s baby, Akshara herself. Abhi is the one who was like it’s your baby also, I love you so I will love the baby also- he already proved that he can love her kid like is own - he loved Abhir when he used to think Abhir was Abhinav and Akshara’s kid. 

This show is called "Legacy" show, it was always about genes of Akshara Maheshwari

Jenakt17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I know that, just taking about how Sharmaji’s khoon is now important but Abhir being Abhi’s khoon wasn’t important .

Originally posted by: NoraSM

This show is called "Legacy" show, it was always about genes of Akshara Maheshwari

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NoraSM

The Ruhi jealousy track where Ruhi pushed Abhir and Abhimanyu reprimanded Ruhi for misbehaving, everyone was singing tunes of how Abhimanyu doesn't love Ruhi and cares about blood

Akshara went on to support Ruhi in her wrongdoing to increase her jealousy 

She asked Abhimanyu to choose one between Ruhi and Abhir because apparently he can't be a father to both, although Now that Abhinav is no more Abhimanyu the grahan is good enough father for 2 of her kids and Ruhi 

I had asked then what would Akshara do if Abhir goes through this jealousy phase? it is very normal for kids to be jealous when there is new member in family and attention is divided. Ruhi's jealousy was blamed on her upbringing, Akshara and Abhinav messed up Abhir's life as it is, kept feeding the idea of perfect family 

How is Manjari different from Akshara? Akshara is someone who asked Abhimanyu to choose between his kids and now, Manjari is doing the same to her 

Akshara and Manjari are match made in heaven, these two should be locked together so people around them can live a good life 

Also now suddenly fetus is a baby worth caring for, Abhimanyu lost his 2 kids and he couldn't even be left alone to mourn because fetus wasn't important enough, one can't have feelings for them.

Double standards 

At the end of the day, it is all about Khoon and nepotism rocks 

@bold Did Akshara asked Abhimanyu to kill Ruhi or even to send off Ruhi? If Abhimanyu chose to become father to Abhir would Ruhi be sent to hostel or GV to live? Ruhi & Arohi would have still lived in Birla House & Abhimanyu could still see her or meet her. How two situations are comparable? Not saying Akshara was right, yes she was wrong & that's a pathetic demand from a father who raised his deceased brother's child for years, beside Ruhi he also wanted to be a part of his biological child's life. Fair enough. Ak wanted him to be a part of Ruhi's life than being a part of Abhir's life as Abhir already had a perfect family still it was unreasonable demand by Akshara. Aborting a child, killing it or abandoning a newborn after birth who needs his mother while growing up is not equivalent to becoming father to biological child instead of brother's child who is already having an independent parent/mother.

Akshara is not as vile as Manjiri. Comparing her with exceedingly selfish, regressive, manipulative, control freak hypocrite like Manjiri who despite doing everything is respected & not shown her place is the biggest insult to her character. If you dislike Akshara's character beyond limit than compare her with Kamolika/Ramola etc instead atleast they weren't hailed as mahanta ki moorat by ML like Manjiri smiley36

Edited by ShadowImbue - 6 months ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I don't think Manju said the word abortion. She implied it's either the kid or abhi but does it necessarily mean abortion ? Doubt it 

If makers had that intention they had showed such disgusting stuff they could have told this too through Manju and how can they even think about killing navra baby?