Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the update Priya, I was grinding my teeth throughout the Pihu-Dev romance, I prefer to see Avita romance and even BJ-PJ romance. Now I'm truly wondering if she is Arpi why will she blush and flirt so much if she didn't like Dev. Poor Avi is stalking them and feeling jealous. Why can't the cvs show the true Arpi so we can see some more Avita moments, the show is going to end so soon and they are showing us this.
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BenNevis

@Dreamy

No these epis were not shot before they knew that the show  will end soon..
How would i know?
Well, did u read the Dev(ajay chaudary) entry into the show. Where he said that he is going to play a cameo before the show ends.
BTW did u read Nivedhitha's artcle on 28th April, where she said that Pawan will be caught with drugs and mamaji will be hurt by BJ's plan. So far everything happened according to that info. But instead of using brain games with BJ to take revenge(Sana's GKD kabre date 1st may)coz of lack of time , they just introduced Dev in hurry to bring  end to show with last minute confusion.
They brought this Dev for the last minute  to confuse its viewers to think about which way the story heading to and to expose BJ's crimes too.
Im totally agree with u at the last para of ur comment .The Cv's will reveal whether its Arpi or Pihu in the last moment may be after revealing BJ's true face. Until then they keep this suspense as it needs to be in the story as BJ is after the Mamji's family just coz of Pihu, the look alike or arpi is still in BJ's mind. But me guessing even Mamaji's family dont know anything about Pihu except they know she is orphan.(the Mami said in today's epi).
Dev might be a thorn in BJ's way and might be attacked for fighting against her will lead to expose BJ's crimes and this might help Avi's realisation of BJ's true face and at the end , Avi will leave weapon and Pihu gets her memory back.Me thinking the same thing might happen like Arpi marriage with Pappu, now Avi is in the same helpless state . The CV's just repeating the same incidents of Avita but bit different way. So far we have seen Market , Mandhir, Balcony, Mothi Mahal scenes. The next would be at marriage scene. Some thing going to happen like before ,  like Avi 's entry into Pappu's house.
But as Dev is an orphan, and Pihu too as Mama family is very simple , the marriage might be took place at mandhir. A simple ceremony. There in the presence of God , Avi will be there. Me expecting something in favour of Avi  gonna happen. That would be the twist.
Me thinks.

Hi Sow,

we knew GKD was ending from last week, from that article in the times..the TB news about Dev came out on Sunday...but I see what you are saying, I should have explained more!...too much in a hurry.

What I meant was yes some epidoes were shot and some planned, so this week Dev introduced and shown as per planned but I think we will see a shift sometimes next week. Unfortunately, I have a feeling we will probably only see Avita romance in the last episode or so, too much to hope they will give us 13 episodes filled with love and romance!!

You know one thing, how can Pihu have loss of memory and not be confused especially as there were no time leap. So I think it is either Arpi playing a game as per version 1 (I think her motivation is to expose Bhootni was trying to kill her/punish Avi..he pushed her too far this time) or she is not Arpi but pihu and our Arpi is dead but I think if that's the case Cvs may bring her back at the very last moment with some nonsense story of waiting for things to cool down - and pihu unwittingly exposes Bhootni...

Gosh Sow, this is doing my head in!! like I don't have enough on my plate at the moment without thinking in circles about how it will all end!!!!!...

If Avdesh used his brains everything will be clear but I  guess since he has been in a muddle from practically day, that is the way it will end.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Well I like your marraige explanation only thing is Pihu is not confused nor is she exhibiting signs of memory loss. With no time loss, she has made a remarkable recovery then!...I prefer her to be playing a deep game. I once mentioned these people are related to PJ, who hid Arpi away...or some sort of relationship, maybe related to her maayka side (remember her politician mama?..his cousin or someone?)...

Ohhh I can't bear it anymore...gonna go now.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Sidda8 thumbnail
Dreamy, I would want to see your first prediction come true because it would be awkward for Avi to confront Pihu after knowing she is not his wife. Pihu will still have the memory of how her Jiju was hitting on her and this will not be fine for their relationship as Bro & sis in law. I want Pihu to be Arpi and just don't know what the cvs have in store for us. Like Sow said it seems like they are repeating all of Avita's early scenes. Stupid Dev, I felt like throwing a shoe at him when he was looking at the mirror and lying on bed. He has a pic of Pihu in his wallet, that means that she really is Pihu or the real Pihu died and Arpi is in her place. I hate the love triangle theme. I would have prefered only to see Avi and his flashbacks. This song was also used in MJHT when Nupur was going to marry Adiraj, her lover Mayank imagined her and Raj's lover Suhani wept for him.  Such a sweet song is used to split lovers. I dislike this Dev guy and how Pihu smiles at him. I feel like throwing daggers at him. If this smart idiot causes my Avi to die, I will not forgive him and no Avi can't sacrifice his life to save Pihu if she isn't Arpi. I hate mami for pairing Dev and Pihu together, she will look so much like Arpi in her bridal wear and Avi will be pained even more. 
Edited by Sidda8 - 13 years ago
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sidda8

Dreamy, I would want to see your first prediction come true because it would be awkward for Avi to confront Pihu after knowing she is not his wife. Pihu will still have the memory of how her Jiju was hitting on her and this will not be fine for their relationship as Bro & sis in law. I want Pihu to be Arpi and just don't know what the cvs have in store for us. Like Sow said it seems like they are repeating all of Avita's early scenes.

Hiya Sid,πŸ€—

ok I'm back even though my head was whirling after my post-convo with Sow!!!
@ bold - either the CVs are seriously deficient in creativity or they are hinting at this soul-deep connection between Avi and Pihu or whatever other names she will go under...but then visually they are showing us that Pihu is not Arpi -> confused much??!!!

So let's just wait!

As for the 3rd versionπŸ˜‰, Pihu is a fun lovable girl, she will soon smooth things over with her jiju!!! ...I can see lots of fun and giggles going on and she will constantly play at being Dr Dolittle...she will tell Avi jiju, the fish wants to go out with you!!...and I'm betting Arpi will be her usual sweet self and will also help smooth things over. As for Avi hitting on pihu, to be honest he hasn't. All he has done is believe she is his wife, understandable when he has just lost his wife and comes face to face with her lookalike...even the best of us will think we have gone crazy or if we are in love like Avita, we too will hope/pray that it is actually our loved one come back to us for a second chance.
Sidda8 thumbnail
I would be fun to see the sisters bug Avi. I miss seeing Tanvi wear indian clothing but in no time Pihu will wear bridal wear. It will be unbearable to watch her approach the mandap to Dev and we will all remember how Avi gazed at Arpi on their wedding day. I feel like crying while visualizing this scene. If God has any mercy, he must send Arpi back to Avi. We all know how intense his love is and how patient he is acting. Any other guy would have ill treated Pihu for this but Avi loves Arpi to much to hurt her. i also noticed that Arpi has always been the reason for Avi to drink. The first time he drank because she told him she will leave him if he kills someone, then he drank becuase he bleived Arpi had an affair with RV, and this time he drank because he saw the chemistry between Dev and Pihu. I just hope Avi stops drinking and starts thinking. Hasn't he realized that Arpi gets hurt each time he drinks, the broken beer bottle had tore into her foot's flesh when he pushed her, Arpi presumably died because he was too drunk to hear her cries,  and now I wonder what is going to happen to Pihu.
Edited by Sidda8 - 13 years ago
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
How many of u think she is Arpi with memory intact but pretending as Pihu?
If she is pretending as Pihu then how can she agree to a relationship with a man when she is already married?
Is marriage is not  like a joke?Isn't it?
How many of u agree with me ,Pihu is Arpi with memory loss?
If she really got memory loss then how can she remembers & shares her childhood memories with Pawan&Dev?
How many of u think that she is just look alike Arpi but just Pihu.?
If Avi will  realise  that she is just Pihu, then what about his soul connection? What about his faith that his heart tells him she is his Arpi?
What is the necessity of bringing Pihu , a look alike character just to make Avi's suffer more & more?if she isn't Arpi.
What about the sacrifices of an innocent wife Arpi and all her efforts with lot of pain to make her husband walk on right path , does she  deserves only death in return for her pure love& selfless efforts.?
What about AST, is he a coward to committ suicide, as he is the sher&the only one mardh of Lallanpur?
If Avi wont get brains now, he would remain as just as Zero, not hero.
But i dont want the Cv's show she is just Pihu and Avi feels guilty of Arpi's death and committ suicide as i just want our Avita as hero&heroin of the show atleast in the end with brains.πŸ˜ƒ

Me wishing to see  in the upcoming epis:
At  Mamaji's house  the wedding preperations of Pihu&Dev  r going on.
On the other side ,Avi will  learn its not Natte causing the trouble to Krantiji's family but someone else.He wants to use his brain and pleads God to help him as GOD is the only one can do anything &at anytime.
Then some how Avi opens the closet of BJ(for some reason avi asks Bj something and as she is busy she tells him to go and check in her bedroom), where he will get one of the biggest shocks of his life. His photos every where.Suddenly Bj comes over there and finds Avi in shock .She too shocked to see this ,but as she is happy with Pihu's marriage, she calms Avi and tells that howmuch she loves him.In disbelief he lefts that room but BJ follows him and tells him that she is happy that Arpi marrying another man, so Avi too settle in life by marrying her.
PJ over heard their convo and shocked and got very agry with BJ and gives a viscious smile on his face and left to meet Avi in his room.WhereAvi in his room  recalls all the incidents that happened before and finds PJ suspicious (as PJ always scared of Avi when Avi was angry and suspicious about him)and asks PJ , then PJ in fear blabbers every thing .There Avi got his answers.Now his only thing in his head is to save his Arpi, before BJ do something to Pihu.
He rushed to Mandhir  in his vehicle , where the wedding taking placeand jumps out and screems "Arpita"again. the Pundit at the mandir will stop the wedding with Avi's entry with PJ.
BJ following Avi in another Vehicle reaches mandap.
There Arpi aka Pihu in tears. .
As PJ tells what he did after taken the body to throw into waters.But not Arpi's. But he handed over Arpi to  mamaji family to look after her .(here CB's prediction will become trueπŸ˜ƒ)
 But the wedding with Dev is just a plan to make Avi realise what he should do. If he wont  try hard to get her this time then he would never get her back in his life time. 
The testing period of Avi finished . But not Arpi's, as BJ realised PJ betrayed her then she shoots Arpi aka Pihu.But Pj will come between and takes that bullet thus he just redempted his crimes by supporting Bj. There is the Police with handcuffs to take BJ to jail.Avi declares he will leave his weapons as the whole crowd of Lallanpur and the GOD is the witness of it.Then
Dev&Pawan takes Avi to mandap and another wedding of AvitaπŸ˜†
After that they take Mamaji's family blessings and at haweli the reception with all the GKD Clan.
By night  the room of Avita decorated. This time she wasn't waiting for him on the decorated bed but Avi lifts her up into his arms and takes to the bedroom while all the family watching with mesmerising.SR...with BG music.(this time no sathi re, though i like it, as i dont want them to feel the last memories of their wedding night)Something very romantic.
The next day 1 year leap, nanna munna bala gopal in Avita's hands as they got twins, a boy and girl.
Avi in different costume just like political leader next to him Krantiji &Dev.
Every one smiling. The end.
we all smiling with blush as still we all at SR moment.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by BenNevis - 13 years ago
Sidda8 thumbnail
Sow, I am in love with your theory. The cvs better be reading this and making it a reality or we will ignore their stupid ending an imagine a better one. 
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidda8

Sow, I am in love with your theory. The cvs better be reading this and making it a reality or we will ignore their stupid ending an imagine a better one. 

Thanks siddu, as i dont want to see her as just Pihu , when Avi feels his soul connection with her and dont want to see look alike  coz there is no point in showing a girl like Arpi to make Avi suffer more and more. Does it helps Avi's real transformation?
I really dont want to see Arpi and Pihu r twins or Arpi alive and appears in the end. She is much more brave girl than this Pihu, me thinks. Then how did they show that she didn't fight back to get her rights as she deserved her husband's love ?
Me dont want to see her memory intact but pretending (its OK if the wedding is just part of the drama)as Pihu then how should she agrees to a marriage as she already married woman.?
Me will become takli by thinking all these ending of GKD.
Me gotta go darling its 11.30pm GMT. time to go to bed.
see u later. Hope tomorrow will be a good day for Avi.πŸ˜‰
danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omgg whta r they doing ...we can't see avi in this state and dev and pihu ki toh mai band hi baja dongi kluch jyada hi masti chad rahi hai un dono ko...we want avita not any dev pihu...
hey guys what if their is entry og real arpi
Sidda8 thumbnail
Sharan, even Vrish said that maybe the real Arpi will enter later but taht will lead to too many questions like why she didn't avenge BJ, why she didn't tell Avi where she was and etc. I'm not even sure if they will show Tanvi double acting on the screen, it's probably too much work for them. But I would have preferred a different scenario when Avi was about to tie the mangal sutra  for Pihu and the real Arpi enters the scene. She screams and threats how Avi dared to marry another woman and then she starts yelling at Pihu. Avi will be dumbfounded and he will try to pacify Arpi and all problems resolve themselves. Pihu will be relieved to escape such a marriage and run back to her home. I imagined this scene when Avi told Pihu last week that he will marry her again.