Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
One more fabulous episode! 👏
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I truly enjoyed today's episode.

Here are my thoughts.

1.  Jabbo goading Guddu.  It's funny that Guddu was trying to argue that just because he looks different does not mean he is different.  Jabbo woke up Guddu's competitive nature and now Guddu wants to win at any cost.  I AM SO HAPPY!! I cannot wait for the rest of the episodes!! We're going to see competitive Guddu and then smitten Guddu at war with one another.  It is going to be awesome. 😆

2.  Mahadevi's scene...good grief. 😕

3.  Runjhun crying and going to her room. I think this is the first time Runjhun's shared her feelings with Guddu correct?  He's noticed that something's wrong but he's never pressed before.  He did ask her why she was crying when she was riding on the bike as they were looking for Devi and Jabbo but that was an amusing scene to me 😆.  Runjhun was so cute - crying and pouting like a child.  She did want to tell him her problem but she didn't want him to get mad either.  I thought it was funny that he jumped to conclusions and got mad anyway.  Then she HAD to say something. 😆  I know we mentioned this already but Guddu was all bent on things like he's not falling for Runhhun's ploys and he knows what's really behind her face... then Rujhun asks him whether she is bad and his face seems to say "oh of course not."😆 What a change in 2 minutes. 😆  Course he was also immediately concerned about her crying even though he was being all dabangg prior to her entering the scene.  I thought it was funny that he kept telling her he won't get angry and then would get angry and she kept saying I'm not telling you anything.  LOL, who has that type of patience for someone they don't like? 😳  I loved the scene totally.

3.  Guddu's thickheadedness. I know that's not a word but I have no other way to describe.  "Oh so these are tears of happiness?" OMG.  Are you serious? I started laughing at this.  He's so clueless!!! Does she look happy?!?! NO!! Runjhun was rightly exasperated.  So funny.  Then, she explains to him why she's upset... and Runjhun says Mahadevi thinks she's jealous because she couldn't marry Abhi.  I know you guys think she brought up the wrong name... I disagree totally.  She didn't bring up anything wrong.  She was explaining to Guddu why she was upset.  I think Runjhun is upset because she doesn't want to think about Abhi... the dude abandoned her and did not trust her... he wanted her to get a pregnancy test or something after Guddu touched Runjhun.  She was hurt by his actions.  She doesn't want anyone to bring him up and least of all be told that she's trying to stop Devi's wedding to Jabbo because she didn't marry Abhi.  I don't think Runjhun would marry Abhi now because of the way he treated her after the Guddu touch scene.  Guddu again misunderstood the reason for her sadness.  She's talking about Devi misunderstanding her and Guddu now thinks she's upset because of Abhi just like he thought she had tears of happiness.  What a doofus!!

It's fun to see that Guddu has actually changed but now will overact to make himself believe that he has not changed and that he will win the challenge.  Going to the bar will be a "i'll show them I'll still the same" type of moment but I CANNOT WAIT to see the scene with Runjhun afterward.  😆
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I think he was just kind of just being tongue in cheek with her like when he asked about Amma on the bike. I think he wanted to distract her from her tears...I don't think he thought for a moment that she was happy...

ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update.
I think they might bring Abhigyaan back. If that is the case, It would be fun to watch G reaction.
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wafah

I think he was just kind of just being tongue in cheek with her like when he asked about Amma on the bike. I think he wanted to distract her from her tears...I don't think he thought for a moment that she was happy...

When I first watched the bike scene during update, I was confused how Guddu knew Runjhun was crying.  It was later during repeat that I realized that duh, he saw her in the rear view mirror!  😕😕
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I thought I will come back and edit my prev one-line post , but already 1 page is filled!

So, here are my thoughts on today's episode -

One more episode to cater to the new viewers, to make them understand what is happening and also tying in so beautifully with the current story. What a perfect choice of scenes for the flashback parts. Nothing was re-shot, everything shown was what had actually happened. That was amazing! That must have been 1 difficult job for the CVs along with the editors.

One kin...d-of re-shot scene was G-J conversation. I cannot really call it re-shot, bcos it happened just yday and they might had plans to show the way they did, today. Not adding it yday but today. Even otherwise, it looked like CVs were trying to explain more, which is good.

Director ji, Thank you for not making the 'back' scene ewww this time! (I'm sure you know what I am talking abt.😊)

BTW, I rememberer Usha when the scene was playing out - Usha had written a separate post about if G can escape from R when she comes back after bath ... getting ready in their room (something along those lines).

Mahadevi is really smart! She doesn't protests abt the marriage alliance Rajju had brought in front of all or infront of her parents leading them to believe she is okay with it!

Every one of the cast does such a great job. I couldn't help but admire the actor who plays Mahadevi. She perfectly portrays a spoilt brat! Though her intentions and thoughts are all wrong, she definitely looked cute (to me!). Unlike in some other shows where we can't expect much from the side-characters, they would be hardly good, but this girl is also good (acting wise).

It was funny to see the supposedly Dabangg Guddu Shukla's all attitude melting away as soon as he see's R's tears. And in the very next moment it was such a O-O (no-no) scene when she mentions Abhigyaan! Whoa! what a twist it was! Must needed though!

Edited by bee5 - 13 years ago
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gardes

When I first watched the bike scene during update, I was confused how Guddu knew Runjhun was crying.  It was later during repeat that I realized that duh, he saw her in the rear view mirror!  😕😕

Wafah.. I disagree. 😲 **Checks for thunder and lighting **  I just rewatched the episode on Zee and after Runjhun says that Rajju set the marriage... Guddu pauses and thinks and then smiles saying that ok I get it.  He really thinks she's crying out of happiness or rather he's trying to make sense of her tears since she hasn't told him what made her cry. 

Gardes, remember the scene after Gunjhun come back from the hospital and Runjhun calls Guddu darpokji?  He was also checking her out in his rearview mirror... seems to have become a habit.😆

Also, missed this before... but Guddu says... you come hear listening to all the things people say and don't say anything ... "Humko bura lagta hai" (I feel bad). 😳😆

Loved that he says that he'll break the legs of the person who said she was a bad person etc even though he just said the same thing to himself. 😆
LuvKyuMin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today was a great episode and I couldn't help myself writing this but I got so annoyed to mahadevi's crying scene because her crying looked fake. 🤔 also I didn't feel Sorry for her one bit. Just like rani wrote "good grief"

I still don't get why guddu has to change his look so he won't change his attitude. Not that I'm mad I always loved guddu and himmanshoo look in both ways 😳 Edited by wasnadivay9 - 13 years ago
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rani2007

Wafah.. I disagree. 😲 **Checks for thunder and lighting **  I just rewatched the episode on Zee and after Runjhun says that Rajju set the marriage... Guddu pauses and thinks and then smiles saying that ok I get it.  He really thinks she's crying out of happiness or rather he's trying to make sense of her tears since she hasn't told him what made her cry. 

LOL 😆 We can agree to disagree then...(I checked there weren't any lightning bolts) he was smiling to me that in itself was very telling that he doesn't mean it seriously. Especially when he continues to smile when she tells him not to joke...there's this like quiet smile...not so much puzzled smile or I've figured it out smile...to me it was more of like he was telling her she should be happy but here she is crying.

kaurp07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
One thing I noticed today is that Runjhun used Guddu as a mirror, to reflect upon herself. She wanted to see herself through his eyes, i.e. her asking him if she really seems like a bad person with ulterior motives. I like that she's depending on him for more than just "duty" type situations: keeping Mahadevi out of trouble, keeping Amma happy, etc. 

Today Runjhun turned to Guddu during a personal troubling issue, and it shows that his opinion and thoughts hold a lot of importance to her. 

I'm lovin it 😊