Only Icchhaa gets benefit from so called friendshi

mikku87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi all
only icchhaa is going to be benefited from so called friendship and not Tapu.becoz icchhaa is not capable of exposing  SS and protect Veer from them.So she need someone's help right now and she find that someone in Tapu.She very well know that Tapu loves him and will do anything to save hime using any hook or crook.so she is exploiting Tapu here by praising Tapu and watever.Actually she knows Tapu is not an obstacle for get Veer because she knows that she is carrying someone else baby and will get exposed some way or other evenif Icchhaa do nothing and will be thrown out of Bundela house.So she is neglecting Tapu's baby issue just for now.But dump Tapu fall into the trap of so called friendship and will help Icchhaa .So i must say that here Tapu is dump to accept the friendship and not Icchhaa like some people in the forum say.Icchhaa is really cunning in this aspect 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

hi dear,

u know i would love to believe if iccha really is plaaning this sort of thing
my anger on her would evaporate😆
but no, iccha and cunning, it can never happen😆 not in this janam
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mikku87

hi all
only icchhaa is going to be benefited from so called friendship and not Tapu.becoz icchhaa is not capable of exposing SS and protect Veer from them.So she need someone's help right now and she find that someone in Tapu.She very well know that Tapu loves him and will do anything to save hime using any hook or crook.so she is exploiting Tapu here by praising Tapu and watever.Actually she knows Tapu is not an obstacle for get Veer because she knows that she is carrying someone else baby and will get exposed some way or other evenif Icchhaa do nothing and will be thrown out of Bundela house.So she is neglecting Tapu's baby issue just for now.But dump Tapu fall into the trap of so called friendship and will help Icchhaa .So i must say that here Tapu is dump to accept the friendship and not Icchhaa like some people in the forum say.Icchhaa is really cunning in this aspect 😉

ichcha is very confident that sometime tapasya is get out of the bundela house and for that she shakes hand with tapasya but their is no difficulty for tapasya shakes hand or not because tapasya loves veer and ichcha cunning or not but tapasya always escape veer from any matter by hook or by crook.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ha yaar, icha is made criminal na , she has mind blowing game plans , only she can be wicked and innocent , taps tho sathi savitri hai , ek pathi ek ristha , ek raat aur ek aadmi 😳... she is my idol 😃Edited by JustJ - 12 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mikku87

hi all
only icchhaa is going to be benefited from so called friendship and not Tapu.becoz icchhaa is not capable of exposing  SS and protect Veer from them.So she need someone's help right now and she find that someone in Tapu.She very well know that Tapu loves him and will do anything to save hime using any hook or crook.so she is exploiting Tapu here by praising Tapu and watever.Actually she knows Tapu is not an obstacle for get Veer because she knows that she is carrying someone else baby and will get exposed some way or other evenif Icchhaa do nothing and will be thrown out of Bundela house.So she is neglecting Tapu's baby issue just for now.But dump Tapu fall into the trap of so called friendship and will help Icchhaa .So i must say that here Tapu is dump to accept the friendship and not Icchhaa like some people in the forum say.Icchhaa is really cunning in this aspect 😉

@bold ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£  joke of the day🤣🤣🤣 kash ur analyz wdhv been true😆😆 Ichchha ke pas itna planning karne ka dimag hota to Tapu bitiya wd hv been chakki pissing in the jail or doing mozra on rit place🤣🤣🤣
jdfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: varun.tap

ichcha is very confident that sometime tapasya is get out of the bundela house and for that she shakes hand with tapasya but their is no difficulty for tapasya shakes hand or not because tapasya loves veer and ichcha cunning or not but tapasya always escape veer from any matter by hook or by crook.

😆🤣
ankit111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

ha yaar, icha is made criminal na , she has mind blowing game plans , only she can be wicked and innocent , taps tho sathi savitri hai , ek pathi ek ristha , ek raat aur ek aadmi 😳... she is my idol 😃

u r rit, ek raat me ek aadmi. Raat badla, aadmi bhi badla🤣🤣🤣🤣
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
shush , ankit , aisae adrash nari ki apman nahin karthe , sorry bolo
jdfan thumbnail
Tappu the great🤣 she loves veer🤣🤣ichcha got brain🤣🤣🤣OMG i m falling off🤣🤣🤣🤣
ankit111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

shush , ankit , aisae adrash nari ki apman nahin karthe , sorry bolo

arrey i m praising her tht no double shift🤣🤣🤣 yaar koi mera Tapu prem samajhta hi nahin🤣🤣