Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The article says that T acquires powers from her father. Now the Creatives have to say that since when Col Ambolker was interested in Vampires 😆
abhiya_fan thumbnail
Hi,
I was wondering why I am not able to view the episode videos for past 2-3 weeks? It gives error "This video is not available in your region". I am in India.
Now , when I miss an episode, I am forced to watch from youtube :-(
--sunshine-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_fan

Hi,

I was wondering why I am not able to view the episode videos for past 2-3 weeks? It gives error "This video is not available in your region". I am in India.
Now , when I miss an episode, I am forced to watch from youtube :-(

Hey this si happening to me also and this is creating problem with ondis forum only but if u go to star player site then no problem like this is there and do watch it on star player as it improves the ratings and youtube thing dont gove rating and right now our show needs rating so i will suggest that you go to star player instead of goin to YOUTUBE
janaki17789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
How did Mithili put Abhay in a curse how come he is froze I did not understand it at all she jst put ice bars on his back n front

I am confused plz help
Edited by janaki17789 - 12 years ago
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
she put the ice on his heart to make him freeze, vampires may be getting freeze with this forever i guess
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sanjna4

Hey this si happening to me also and this is creating problem with ondis forum only but if u go to star player site then no problem like this is there and do watch it on star player as it improves the ratings and youtube thing dont gove rating and right now our show needs rating so i will suggest that you go to star player instead of goin to YOUTUBE

star player also shows d same problem for one of d video Sanju 

see d link

http://www.startv.in/video/?178_2_Haseena-suggests

help pls
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
its confusing bt i guess hukshila is rt8
--sunshine-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: hukshila

she put the ice on his heart to make him freeze, vampires may be getting freeze with this forever i guess

Actually putting Ice makes there blood to get freeze and their blood id already cold so that makes there body to freeze out
--sunshine-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaushiki9

star player also shows d same problem for one of d video Sanju 

see d link

http://www.startv.in/video/?178_2_Haseena-suggests

help pls

Kaush it is happening with 2 or more vedios and rest is working fine and i m already done with report and feedback. Hope so they look into it soon.😊
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sanjna4

Kaush it is happening with 2 or more vedios and rest is working fine and i m already done with report and feedback. Hope so they look into it soon.😊

I had same problem with some videos..then simply refresh browser and then it works...😃