Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: jdfan

well i can understand your point of view you like tapasya andtapasya fans will definitely enjoy uttaran ๐Ÿ˜‰a person like me who want victory of truth over evil for me uttaran is a
crap๐Ÿคข

Yes you are absolutely right I like tapasya and enjoyed her performance story and everything!!!
So not indirectly I directly like uttaran!!!!
varun.tap thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit111

For Tapu friendship means take and snatch. Sacrificing is insult of friendship ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† so Ichchha sd leave Veer and not Tapu. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† only thn friendship will be divine ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Lagta hai tumhara balance bhi kahatam ๐Ÿ˜†-๐Ÿ˜†
jdfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: varun.tap

Uske bare me mai nahi bol sakta par yes usko sacrifice karna padega apne pyaar ko...
muskil hoga bahut muskil hai!!!!
Par pyaar abb milne wala hai nahi so uske peeche bhagne se koi faida nahi!!!
I said na ichcha ke wajah se nahi balki khud ki jindagi ke liye usko bundela ghar se nikal jana chahye.
Phir dosti apne app kayam rahegi!!!

those who sacrifice their own wishes for the sake of their loved ones are heroesif tapasya sacrifices her true love for veer... for  the sake of veer and ichcha 's happiness as they both love each other ...then this would be her first step towards goodness๐Ÿ˜Šbut the question is will she do it ?๐Ÿค“because the conditions are still unfavorable for this ๐Ÿ˜• Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

those who sacrifice their own wishes for the sake of their loved ones are heroesif tapasya sacrifices her<font color="#ff0000"> true love </font>for veer... for the sake of veer and ichcha 's happiness as they both love each other ...then this would be her first step towards goodness๐Ÿ˜Šbut the question is will she do it ?๐Ÿค“because the conditions are still unfavorable for this ๐Ÿ˜•

She will just save her a** in dosti ki aad . So far she hs done nothing except shading her crocodile tear, which indicate tht she is improving. ๐Ÿ˜† and those who believe in her, she was always angel and will remain so. ๐Ÿ˜‰
jdfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit111

She will just save her a** in dosti ki aad . So far she hs done nothing except shading her crocodile tear, which indicate tht she is improving. ๐Ÿ˜† and those who believe in her, she was always angel and will remain so. ๐Ÿ˜‰

even i am thinking the same ..she is only making a fool of ichcha who is already a fool..๐Ÿคข.now with this friendship drama she will try to make ichcha sympathize with  her and not to expose her and let her live in Bzoo and ichcha we all know her greatness๐Ÿ˜กas for tappu fans they should not be bothered about her being positive or negative she will remain an innocent sweatheart for them no matter what๐Ÿ˜†
varun.tap thumbnail
Who said sacrifice is only a true love!!!
and If veer love ichcha so what is the difficulty why we impaitiont!!!!
condition is never effected on the true love.
like ichcha and veer?????
veer Never be going to from tapasya????
Problem is not tapasya love's veer or not, she have only one sided love problem is this that why we expected some danger If veer loves ichcha and ichcha loves veer????
varun.tap thumbnail
Veer se jaida uske liye kuch importent nahi hai dosti fake bhi ho sakti hai positive bhi ho sakti hai!!!
par apne liye wo akeli kaffi hai ye sub to sirf veer ke liye hai!!!!!!!
jdfan thumbnail

Who said sacrifice is only a true love!!!
and If veer love ichcha so what is the difficulty why we impaitiont!!!!
condition is never effected on the true love.
like ichcha and veer?????
veer Never be going to from tapasya????
Problem is not tapasya love's veer or not, she have only one sided love problem is this that why we expected some danger If veer loves ichcha and ichcha loves veer????

varun  sorry i can't understand what you  have written apart from first line ..๐Ÿ˜•and if one can't sacrifice for one's true love to keep him/her happy then what is true love do let me know  ...is it to snatch one's happiness, blackmail him , force oneself on him...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•that i love you.. you are only mine ...if you talk about ichcha i agree.. her love for veer isn't that much true as her love for tapasya but tapasya whom she loves truely?, veer, ichcha, her parents?๐Ÿ˜• tell me one person whom tapasya loves truely?for whose happiness she did something ?๐Ÿ˜•
jdfan thumbnail

Veer se jaida uske liye kuch importent nahi hai dosti fake bhi ho sakti hai positive bhi ho sakti hai!!!
par apne liye wo akeli kaffi hai ye sub to sirf veer ke liye hai!!!!!!!

veer loves ichcha can't she understand this simple fact...๐Ÿฅฑcan't she  let him live in peace with his love ๐Ÿฅฑshe tried so much to get him but failed miserably so now leave him and show you care for him.๐Ÿฅฑ.why she is putting someone else's child burden on him to get him๐Ÿฅฑif this is  true love then  May God save us all from such true love Ameen!๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

varun sorry i can't understand what you have written apart from first line ..๐Ÿ˜•and ifone can't sacrifice forone's true love to keep him/her happy then what is true love do let me know ...is it to snatch one's happiness, blackmail him, force oneself on him...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•that i love you.. you are only mine ...if you talk about ichcha i agree.. her love for veer isn't that much true as her love for tapasya but tapasya whom she loves truely?, veer, ichcha, her parents?๐Ÿ˜• tell me one person whom tapasya loves truely?for whose happiness she did something ?๐Ÿ˜•

For whose love??????????? Let me think...OK I found, for HER. OWNSELF

๐Ÿ˜†   ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†