Abhay invited suffering & Piya invited the coffin.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi there,

I know many of you here usually do not like my practical or should I say pragmatic take on Abhay-Piya's relationship. It is not my intention to take away the lyrical poetry , the epic pregnancy , the intensity of their love which is  real, runs deep and is the only chance that both have on living life. It is all there and hell yes, its real enough. How can anyone not feel for them and curse the creatives when they make Abhay-Piya break up at the first sneeze and keep them running in circles.

But , for once forget that Abhay-Piya are a love story and look at them as two people. Two people who are truly in love but are marred by their own darkness. Their own fears and insecurities that not only affect their relationship but stunt their own growth as a human-being. If Abhay has darkness, so has Piya . It is just that Piya's darkness is synonymous with "too much light" that she wants to fit in everyone's lives but keeps her own heart  dark.

I remember a moving scene from a not-so-good-film i saw at a festival in 2005 which is etched in my memory and comes to my mind whenever am going to judge someone and take a decision on what I want to do with them.  In that scene, a son is sending his mother to prison after he finds out that his mother shot his beloved father dead when he was 3 years old. For a good 23 years, she was the best mother possible – giving him everything , giving him the best upbringing and making a cultured good man out of him. In those 23 years, not even for a second, did the son feel that his Mom was anything other than good.  She even painted the best picture of the dead father and the son thought his world couldn't be more perfect. And one day , the son came to know from a seedy relative that his mother had killed his father. Enraged, betrayed , he abandoned his mother , dug out proofs and got her convicted. He met her before she was being sent to prison. His eyes were full of tears – angry tears and her eyes were blank. And this is a conversation I will always remember .

Son – You should have told me the truth.  I will never forget this betrayal , mother. I just had to do this , for my father.

Mother – Was I good mother in these 28 years? Did you ever see me as anything other than a good mother?

Son – In those 28 years, you were my definition of love. I didn't care about anything else.

Mother – Then, remember me for those 28 years.

Son – Why did you kill Dad?

Mother – Its not something that you should know. Its not important. You will never see me again. But tomorrow, when you are married, have  a family , you will understand that the reasons we keep secrets from the ones we love is not because we don't trust them. Its because we want to save them. Goodbye , son.

Son – Goodbye , mother. Forgive me.

Mother – Forgiven. Forgive me. 28 years, remember that.

Son – 28 years, mom. I'll remember only that.

Point ?

Abhay and Piya hide things from each-other , not because they don't trust each-other. Its because they trust themselves too much and underestimate the strength and perseverance of  the better half.  Abhay suffers so much because he has invited it. He has relegated himself to a fate where he has convinced himself and the universe that he deserves nothing but melancholy , gloom and martyrdom. And the universe gives out what you ask for. If you have convinced yourself that you are a melancholic hero , nobody can help you. If you think that keeping everything inside and taking decisions for yourself and your loved ones  without trusting their minds and hearts is done , well, the universe whacks you in the head and tells you that you are not Atlas to carry the world's burden on your shoulders.

Piya  has always had emotional issues – a certain vulnerability , the fear of being  left alone , of being abandoned and of being betrayed by the ones she loves. Arnab abandoning her and Sugandh is  deep memory that affected her growing years. She has always felt that the ones she loves always leave her and go away. Hence, the steel wall of 'self-sufficient emotional independence'.  A wall which shields the little scared girl behind it. So, she has a tendency to fill everyone's life with light because her life didn't have any for a long time. She loses trust on people very easily – she tends to get impulsively judgmental of the one closest to her because she has seen her father leave her mother. So, the moment Abhay goes a little cuckoo , she becomes that sulking angry little girl who feels wanted and loved by the next person who talks to her in a nice loving tone. Piya has no trust in herself and the little voice of her heart  because her childhood and teens have been without an emotional backing. She has nothing to fall back on , so she relies on love , affection and trust of others. That is why she gets hurt again and again.

Mind you, am not saying that AP are not strong individuals. They are. As human-beings they are  superstrong. But their hearts?...Their hearts remind you of those little children who get lost in fairs with ice lollies in their hands , their eyes desperately searching for that 'saviour' hand.

So, if Abhay is being tortured by Sid and being judged by Piya and everyone – its because he thinks he is SUPERMAN. If Piya is going to run into Sid and Maithli's trap and be cut off from Abhay , its not because they both are evil, its because she did not trust her own heart and sought answers outside.

Sometimes , its not about trust on the outside. Its about trust INSIDE. When there is no trust inside , the loved one's 1 bad easily cancels out his/her 99 good. But sadly, sometimes, we are too mortal and basic for a divine emotion like love and a virtue like trust.

And if my post does not make sense , hire a sophisticated CK for me. I will like to die in style. 😉 

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless everyone.🤗 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi_bs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Hi there,

I know many of you here usually do not like my practical or should I say pragmatic take on Abhay-Piya's relationship. It is not my intention to take away the lyrical poetry , the epic pregnancy , the intensity of their love which is  real, runs deep and is the only chance that both have on living life. It is all there and hell yes, its real enough. How can anyone not feel for them and curse the creatives when they make Abhay-Piya break up at the first sneeze and keep them running in circles.

But , for once forget that Abhay-Piya are a love story and look at them as two people. Two people who are truly in love but are marred by their own darkness. Their own fears and insecurities that not only affect their relationship but stunt their own growth as a human-being. If Abhay has darkness, so has Piya . It is just that Piya's darkness is synonymous with "too much light" that she wants to fit in everyone's lives but keeps her own heart  dark.

I remember a moving scene from a not-so-good-film i saw at a festival in 2005 which is etched in my memory and comes to my mind whenever am going to judge someone and take a decision on what I want to do with them.  In that scene, a son is sending his mother to prison after he finds out that his mother shot his beloved father dead when he was 3 years old. For a good 23 years, she was the best mother possible ' giving him everything , giving him the best upbringing and making a cultured good man out of him. In those 23 years, not even for a second, did the son feel that his Mom was anything other than good.  She even painted the best picture of the dead father and the son thought his world couldn't be more perfect. And one day , the son came to know from a seedy relative that his mother had killed his father. Enraged, betrayed , he abandoned his mother , dug out proofs and got her convicted. He met her before she was being sent to prison. His eyes were full of tears ' angry tears and her eyes were blank. And this is a conversation I will always remember .

Son ' You should have told me the truth.  I will never forget this betrayal , mother. I just had to do this , for my father.

Mother ' Was I good mother in these 28 years? Did you ever see me as anything other than a good mother?

Son ' In those 28 years, you were my definition of love. I didn't care about anything else.

Mother ' Then, remember me for those 28 years.

Son ' Why did you kill Dad?

Mother ' Its not something that you should know. Its not important. You will never see me again. But tomorrow, when you are married, have  a family , you will understand that the reasons we keep secrets from the ones we love is not because we don't trust them. Its because we want to save them. Goodbye , son.

Son ' Goodbye , mother. Forgive me.

Mother ' Forgiven. Forgive me. 28 years, remember that.

Son ' 28 years, mom. I'll remember only that.

Point ?

Abhay and Piya hide things from each-other , not because they don't trust each-other. Its because they trust themselves too much and underestimate the strength and perseverance of  the better half.  Abhay suffers so much because he has invited it. He has relegated himself to a fate where he has convinced himself and the universe that he deserves nothing but melancholy , gloom and martyrdom. And the universe gives out what you ask for. If you have convinced yourself that you are a melancholic hero , nobody can help you. If you think that keeping everything inside and taking decisions for yourself and your loved ones  without trusting their minds and hearts is done , well, the universe whacks you in the head and tells you that you are not Atlas to carry the world's burden on your shoulders.

Piya  has always had emotional issues ' a certain vulnerability , the fear of being  left alone , of being abandoned and of being betrayed by the ones she loves. Arnab abandoning her and Sugandh is  deep memory that affected her growing years. She has always felt that the ones she loves always leave her and go away. Hence, the steel wall of 'self-sufficient emotional independence'.  A wall which shields the little scared girl behind it. So, she has a tendency to fill everyone's life with light because her life didn't have any for a long time. She loses trust on people very easily ' she tends to get impulsively judgmental of the one closest to her because she has seen her father leave her mother. So, the moment Abhay goes a little cuckoo , she becomes that sulking angry little girl who feels wanted and loved by the next person who talks to her in a nice loving tone. Piya has no trust in herself and the little voice of her heart  because her childhood and teens have been without an emotional backing. She has nothing to fall back on , so she relies on love , affection and trust of others. That is why she gets hurt again and again.

Mind you, am not saying that AP are not strong individuals. They are. As human-beings they are  superstrong. But their hearts?...Their hearts remind you of those little children who get lost in fairs with ice lollies in their hands , their eyes desperately searching for that 'saviour' hand.

So, if Abhay is being tortured by Sid and being judged by Piya and everyone ' its because he thinks he is SUPERMAN. If Piya is going to run into Sid and Maithli's trap and be cut off from Abhay , its not because they both are evil, its because she did not trust her own heart and sought answers outside.

Sometimes , its not about trust on the outside. Its about trust INSIDE. When there is no trust inside , the loved one's 1 bad easily cancels out his/her 99 good. But sadly, sometimes, we are too mortal and basic for a divine emotion like love and a virtue like trust.

And if my post does not make sense , hire a sophisticated CK for me. I will like to die in style. 😉 

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless everyone.🤗 

hi dear i like your analisation i feel that is right i support you
but sometimes its really CVs who make silly turns to take the story to the point where they want to take
but presently i fully agree and support you on this part
even though i doubt CVs have atleast thought this much about ABHIYA relation to make them brokup but it was indeed a goOD AT THIS POINT

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
superb post.I m impressed u r too gud POCO.I hope arrival of mathli helps in making Abhiya bond stonger.Hope Abhay realize who is true lover is
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

wow , wow , wow loved that story yaar, u always manage to surprise me 👏

gimme ur brain😆😆
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi_bs

hi dear i like your analisation i feel that is right i support you
but sometimes its really CVs who make silly turns to take the story to the point where they want to take
but presently i fully agree and support you on this part
even though i doubt CVs have atleast thought this much about ABHIYA relation to make them brokup but it was indeed a goOD AT THIS POINT

Thank you. Actually , you have 3-4 brains working on this show that are sometimes not in sync with each-other. So happens. TV business just rakes out the brains of the creative people. 😆...Abhay-Piya will get together , because there is no other place to go for either of them. 
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

superb post.I m impressed u r too gud POCO.I hope arrival of mathli helps in making Abhiya bond stonger.Hope Abhay realize who is true lover is

Thank you. If Abhay cannot tell the difference between Maithli and Piya, its going to work in Maithli's favour BIGTIME. 😆
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agreed with u. Abhiya undersestimates each other. Piya always trusts from abhay. If there is no trust love cant happen and abhay also doesn't have confidence on Piya. He is thinking that he is saving Piya from sid by not telling her the truth. But actually he is pushing piya into more danger.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

wow , wow , wow loved that story yaar, u always manage to surprise me 👏

gimme ur brain😆😆

Brain kahaan se doon, meri jaan? Jo cheez mere paas hai hi nahiin, woh kaise doongi?😆

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Totally agreed with u. Abhiya undersestimates each other. Piya always trusts from abhay. If there is no trust love cant happen and abhay also doesn't have confidence on Piya. He is thinking that he is saving Piya from sid by not telling her the truth. But actually he is pushing piya into more danger.

Thank you. 😊...If Abhay and Piya had more trust on themselves , it would have translated automatically into trust on each-other. 😳
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey poco i m posting for first time here i mean on ur "daily analysis"
bt i always press d like button n i really like d way u present d whole story frm ur point of view...its awesome...n same for d today.i luv d whole analysis n completely agree wid u...

i was aving one question in my mind,,,so let me ask u...as far as i remember sid didn't tel piya dat his real parents r still alive...he is nt living wid them...piya heard it in dat haunted house n sid was unawared abt it...then y wen piya asked sid abt hassena ..he bluntly said dat she knws my parents n all dat blah blah... m i making things too much complicated  or m i right???😕...

Edited by heena_mehta - 12 years ago