3I-Geet ki First Karva Chauth-Tejji Ghomey Hot Hot

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala...

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar πŸ˜ƒ

Aaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST

6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

Description of IDIOT:

I - Intelligent

D - Decent

I - Ideal Family

O - Obedient to MaanEet, and to each other

T - Talented People

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4[/YOUTUBE]

1. Direct Link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4

Road to Vrushful - Wishful Thinking

IDIOTS Phamily relations

Nihu    - Da one and only NautankiπŸ˜›
Nags    - Shivu's,Munni's & Vrush's Mommy,Nihu's Naaniii, Dhwani's par naani
Vrush   - Nihu's Mommaa
Rev     - Vrush's Twini and Lavu's Sister
Muni    - Nihu's Sister,Dhwani's Mom & Lavu's Maasii Jaann
Shivu   - Nag's Beti,Nihu's Maasi,Lavu's Shister & Munni's Saas, Dhwani's Daadi
Lavu    - Nihu's Beti/Sister,Dhwani & Shivu's Shishter & Munni's Nicey Jaann
Viju     - Nihu's PKB partner,Munni's T&K Sister,Lavu's Parii
Dhwani  - Nihu's Deejey, Lavu's Sister, Munni's daughter, Shivi's poti,       Jess's niece, and Nag's Par Poti
Zz       - Dhwanz's Premi, Shivi's Sister, Munni's Mausi Saas
Dhadkan - Nihu's Shishter and Jaaneman
Jes      - Munni's Sister and Maan Ki deewani and Nihu's Amrish Puriji wale                  BAUJI, Dhwani's maasi
AL:      - Vru's AL,  Munni's β€οΈ magnified ALWAAA,  Shivu's Halwa,  Nags cool serenity,  Nihu's mishty,  Lavu's Bb,  Cutee's Aloo & everybody's  Alwa Jalwa.

Last but not da least - 
Vinu      - ...Nihu's Piya?!?πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Jo dhadkaye sab ka jiyaπŸ˜‰

any mor complicating relations please inform Muni/Nags/LavzπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

Idiot Phamily ka Photu:

Edited by muniza75 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail

Rota of the Week:

Monday - Niharika

Tuesday - Muniza
Wednesday - Lavz
Thursday - Al
Friday - Jess
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Happy Birthday Rev once again darling..
Hope you have a blast!!!!!

Kyon dabbey ko beech mein la rahey ho thakur?😑
Why her doriyan is open? Why? Why? Why?

@ Vinu - Tumhari ghar waali pukkar rahi hai, sargi nahin doge aa kur? Waise maukha bhi hai, aur dastor bhi, toh aa jao na...Your family is here...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mamma ka toh kya kehna, pehle let me talk about him, cause his scene was the less...I loved it how he was said "respect mil rahi hai toh le lo", and loved it how he said "mere shaatir kaano ka loha to amreekka (America) bhi manta hai" aur kya mammay we americans loves your shaatir dimaagh, kaan, aankh, naak...Jugnu mama ke kanoon ka kya kehna ji...

Lucky aur uski Preeto, yeh Preeto ki entry kab hogi, ya LVraaz ki tarah raaz hi reh jaaeygi?Daikh Preeto Vinu openly calls you on thread, he gave open message to you that leave your stubborness and come back on threadπŸ˜‰...Your phamily is waiting...

Tejji Pammi scene was so painful..Obviously who will like to see insult of one woman...I am not saying he was beating her and all, but he is very cold with her, but still Pammi smiles, and keeps her pain inside...He was so rude with her, but still she hold her tears...Of course what one woman can do...He is so mad with MSK cause he hurt her sister, what he is doing? Good Geet saw all this and realising MSK's importance in her life, i hope she will learn now to respect him deeply...First Tejji was leaving her on her special day, and later he was scolding her to shared her pain with Geet...Poor girl, cant even share her pain...What's his problem? Why so rude with her, definitely he married her cause of Bejji...

Loved to see Maan is taking action to teach the lesson to his bro-in-law, how? That's we have to wait and watch, hai na? Maan can't see atyachar, and Tejji is doing atyachar on Pammi...and cause of Pammi Geet is effecting as well, and how he can see his Mishty so sad...I am loving that our MaanEet becomes cupid for Pammi & Tejji...End of the day Tejji will realise his mistake, and i wanna see my Pammi's big smile, her all happiness back...

Haila Geet was so besabri, the way she was eating was so funny, MSK's eyes was popped up, he had saw her first time eating like that...Bechari bohut bhooki thi, but loved it the way she said "mujhe mota thori hona hai"...MaanEet scene were cute...Waiting for the hot scenes of them...Geet you were hungry, and MSK fed you, now you have to feed him, he is hungry for your kiss, and making love with you from long time, so feed him well πŸ˜‰...Seriously they both loves eachother so much that can't see them in pain, and can't see that anyone seperate them...MSK can't see tears in her eyes, and of course her happiness is his happiness...I hope Geet learn to smile for him, why she always cry, when she has hubby like MSK...Usko toh aur strong hona chahiye...

Anyways loved the episode, 9/10...Special rate for Pammi & MaanEet and then all...Tejji ka dimaagh bohut garam rehta hai, usko ache se thanda sirf MSK hi kur sakta hai...Most touchy scenes was when Tejji left Pammi, and the way she was in tears, and MSK watching her, and also the scene, where Geet was missing her family, and MSK comforted her with his words and hugged her...Waiting to watch tomorrow's episode, waiting to see laung da lashkara...

Muniza 
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday Rev...Love you!!!

Edited by --Nargis-- - 12 years ago
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hello phamily

just came to wish revvu again..

and a big hi to all of you...

i have not watched the serial for a long time so i dont have much to say

but...to...answer muniza's questions based on the photo

1. Dabbey iss liye ki kuch dabbe nahi...πŸ˜‰
2. dori isiliye khuli hain kyon woh abhi poori tarah se tayyar nahi hui hai..aur...it will be a revisit of the wedding where he had done her buttons..ab dori karega...

what say??
Edited by -RushTrip- - 12 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
FOR BDAY girl REV

FOR me my unfulfilled demand...from ages...aab baal bhi safed ho gaye

FPR TODAY EPISODE>...very very ACTION packed episode🀣
Edited by kuls11 - 12 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Reserbbb :)!

Alrighty, episode was good, it moved forward the TeMmi track and developed Maaneet's understanding of how crucial and delicate this problem really is. Geet and Maan, though separately, have now witnessed the extreme torture Tej puts Pammi through and how rude, obnoxious, arrogant, and disrespectful he is towards his wife. 😑 I was literally shocked as Tej was at his worst today and even manhandled his wife at one point which made me cry out for Pammi. 

Thankfully Maan sees all this and out comes the fire in him .. he is fuming ..

But I'm glad Geet took the step to go to Tej and ask him exactly why he would leave his wife when for the first time in 7 years he is getting to be with her on KC.. but would Tej ever listen? No! Instead he thinks of going and blaming his wife for creating too much "drama" !? 😑 This man needs a fixing .. and our very own Maan Singh Khurana is on it!

Geet believes that perhaps Tej will come back .. but we ourselves don't know what is cooking with Tej and exactly why he hates sweet Pammi soo damn much .. 😭 What the hell did she ever do to him? Or is there someone else at the "fertilizer meeting" that he is interested in? Would love to see why in the world he treats her this way .. yet behaves normally with Geet and Nandini ..

Maan was going to give Tej a big one but his diverted attention and worry for Sargi makes him cut his hand .. 

One very interesting thing we got to see today was the major development Maan Singh Khurana -- as an egoistic man -- has had. The Maan Singh Khurana who never believed in love and was always overriding his ego over his feelings or the feelings of others .. is now able to completely understand this situation. But there is one major difference between Maan's behaviour in the past and Tej's behaviour .. Maan never treated Geet like this for no reason at all.. when he loved he loved and even after marriage he loved Geet and respected her .. of course with a few bumps in the way .. but as I've said before .. humans make mistakes and mistakes always serve a purspose .. they show you yourself in a different light and teach you things about yourself .. perhaps Maan is so affected by this is also because he himself knows how he used to be .. and how he has changed for the better .. and also because he always stood for the right thing ..

Maan Singh Khurana is the one who told Geet to stand up for herself... he is the one who showed her that she is not someone who should sit quietly and bare what has been happening to her in her own home .. and here he will show Pammi the light as well along with showing Tej a mirror if and when Tej blames Maan for breaking Geet's heart. He will show the enormity of Tej's situation compared to Maan's. Maan has respect for his wife while Tej never has and to this day doesn't care a cent about her feelings.

I am really looking forward to their showdown!!

Sargi: Hayee .. yet again we got a romantic/cute/serious moment between them. I love that they have this bond where even in the midst of their masti they have their emotional talks.. today we saw Geet in rememberance of her childhood where she would dream of one day having her own special KarwaChauth .. and Maan is with her today and vows to make it special for her -- double meaning because I'm pretty sure some dhamaaka will happen and we all are sure of it as well! It will surely be special both in a dreamish and nightmarish way haha πŸ˜† 

LOL Hoshiarpur Express hui chaalu .. and Maan asks if her quota is filled for the day πŸ˜† Aww she shows that she has to eat ... after all she's an abla naari πŸ˜† and Maan feeds her .. and she stops him cuz apparently he's going too slow and then thusoofies herself with the food .. trust me my expression was identical to Maan's in this scene >>> 😲 <<< 🀣  LOL Kudi has no care for the world and stuffs herself .. and then the statement that she doesn't want to become Moti πŸ˜† .. lmao did she remember that her own man calls her fat ? πŸ˜† 

Side Note: Lucky and his cellular girlfriend .. Hai Rabba I really want to see Preeto now .. I mean she's keeping a vrath for Lucky Singha so we should see them breaking their fast too no? LMAO he's like making excuses to not fast so he can stuff himself during the day buddhu .. and ROFL Jugnu is Jugnu .. Kanoon is Kanoon .. haye bechare Mamay for the first time received respect πŸ˜† 

Precap: Hayeee .. 

Laung Da Lashkara

Oh Baby Tera Jaan Se Pyaara

Have been singing this song since ever and it's stuck in my head now!!! But haye the precap was amazing .. and no orange balls! Yippee! πŸ˜ƒ Can't wait for their dance!

Promo: Gosh, we are a one-of-a-kind show.. even promo has such tadka with use of all characters and then at the end our adorable Maaneet 😳 Chaa gaye such much 😳 Waiting to see all the masti and dhamaal to happen in the maha epi πŸ˜ƒ

Alrighty, aaaj ke liye bak bak hui khatam πŸ˜ƒ

Love,

Z

<3
Edited by Mk.Gh - 12 years ago
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW what an epi...aur mom room main nahi thi, toh aur enjoy kar paayi.πŸ˜‰

Aaj toh mere bhaag khul gaye...such a H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S. scene with the original idiots...Lucky n Mamey!

The show had such gr8 flow frm one scene to the other. it was all in a sequence with a proper construction. I liked it. It's like providence has made up it's mind to make Maaneet play Cupid and witness Teji pammi's marital woes. 

Loved their worry for them and love the fact that they're reaching out to help. Wonder if Geet's belief in her bro will be true or not. I think it'll be. If pammi smiles, Maneet win..in an indirect way...but they WIN! 

And Maan the mard jisko dard nahi hota...he toh had to fulfill his promise n get Geet to eat the sargi. Geet had to just utter her wish n Maan made sure it's fulfilled. WOw he should've been called Yashwardhan Raichand!! Haieeen??

The entire scene of Geet and Maan near the car was sweet, but in my point of view, the whole scene had Maan and Drashti...her body language was so different. Or is it just a wife opening up to her hubby? 

Anyway - one big question is, Adi is in Chandyala - so is Maamey...then won't maamey recognize him frm somewhere? New punga coming up?  And what about his tekhikaat? Dissolved with all the sharaab?

still a sexy episode. Had so much fun. Is there gonna be more Santo-Preeto-cheetos?
cheers!
Edited by mechantefille - 12 years ago
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hello phamily

just came to wish revvu again..

and a big hi to all of you...

i have not watched the serial for a long time so i dont have much to say

but...to...answer muniza's questions based on the photo

1. Dabbey iss liye ki kuch dabbe nahi...πŸ˜‰
2. dori isiliye khuli hain kyon woh abhi poori tarah se tayyar nahi hui hai..aur...it will be a revisit of the wedding where he had done her buttons..ab dori karega...

what say??
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i loved the pheel of todays episode .. kyun? i dont know ... bas there was something extremely warm about it ...it was like a day in your life with a loved one .. it started off  with Geet waiting for Maan ... and her noticing something she was totally unaware of .. pammi and teji's relationship status .. one is pretty clear... today was the first time that Teji defied even Beeji .. simple... there is more to this story ...and the reason why he wants to be away is more than what meets the eye .. does he have a hidden love somewhere ... na na .. i dont mean an extra marital affair.. that would be an irrepairable damage.. what if Teji was in love with someone, and that some one died on the day of KC, and KC reminds him of her ...okay  is my imagination is running into ekta maiyyas paradise???? .. i cant think of a reason why Teji could be behaving this way with  sweet little Pammi .. or has Pammi committed a mistake that none of us know of .. we have all thought of how Teji has behaved with Pammi and about her sweetness.. but what if there is a secret no one knows of and the secret concerns Pammi ... alag rahega na ... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜› a reason that made Teji totally move away from Pammi cos he realises the woman he loved so much and married loved someone else may be .. oh god!!ill stop .. i am talking more of Pammi and Teji than Maan and Geet, though i just loved them both sooo much ...
Maan's hand getting cut- shows even kismat wanted the two of them together, even if it meant giving him a little pain to bring them together ...
I loved Maans anger when he heard Teji and Pammi talking... kya gentleman hai ... this is the Maan Singh Khurana we all love ... kabhi kabhi jab uski jhalak dikh jaati hai na... dil khush ho jaata hai .. aur main itna saara likne lagti hoon ...
bahut logo ki muraad toh puri ho gayi hogi aaj when geet like they said .. "took the initiative" to go into Maans room to nurse the wound.. but then .. i was thinking, how can she go into his room ... it felt a little weird.. agreed he is her husband, but imagine wad Lacchi would think if she had a brain bigger than the size of a pea, that Geet is always making bahanas to be around Maan .. what would that show Geet's character as ... all in the name of romance, they cant tarnish the image of Geet Handa ...so let MSK do the jumping from the window and entering the room waali duty .. atleast thats what i feel ...
Maan dodges both Lucky and Mamaji thanks to their stupidity ... and his smartness amuses me all the time .. a man with wit and brains.. a perfect combo !! πŸ˜³ bilkul mere vinu ki tarah β˜ΊοΈ ...
The ever green, Maaneet hug and his promise to her ... aaj i am in a major DMG yaad karo mode i guess, i somehow kept thinking of the show, and of all the days i also noticed that this is the same room where they showed the Armaan and Riddhima waala KC sequence also where both of them end up fighting.. the thought disturbed me a little considering all is well with Maaneet at the moment... Drashti looked perfect in the red attire and the lighting which was reddish in color just added in to the romance.. it gave the feel of warmth love and up coming romance ... love is in the air ... and i am totally into the mood of watching the Maha Episode which will perhaps have song and dance et all ... But by the looks of it the episodes  in the coming days seem to be fun as well...
tomorrow will go into the whole gifting sequence .. there is Dev and Nandini .. 
All is well in Maaneet land looks like ... I like it !! infact i love it ...

Love,
Niha
Edited by -honeydew- - 12 years ago