Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: simran15

@Nafi,because all our energy on the CV's are futile.

yep...i'm intending to watch it half heartedly until 15th June, 300th episode, then call it quits if I don't see any changes I want to see in it.
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Simran why the stern smile?

nafisa in my opinion there is a chane gopi will be educated after aham accept her as his wife because i think they want to aham to accept as she is
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Nafi, I only watch SNS,tat to I only watch wat I would like to watch.
Do u watch Appertince?
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shobi12500

nafisa in my opinion there is a chane gopi will be educated after aham accept her as his wife because i think they want to aham to accept as she is

I had that feeling too from two things that happened in the serial...the first in Switzerland, when his Mum shouted at Gopi and called her an idiot for carrying Rashi's bag, told Rashi to leave her and go in the van as she is an idiot that doesn't listen all the time and she should stay and carry the two bags, when Aham didn't like what his mum said and came to help her to carry the bags (his protecting her and looking after her I thought, his stepping up) then in the car to the mandir to do the puja, she put on the music instead of the A/C, he told her put your hand down and showed her which button to press and that she should ask him if she wants something (again I felt okay his showing her the way, and will eventually accept her as uneducated as she is), but yesterday the Gawar remark on seeing her decoration of the bathroom, got me thinking his still very impatient and his a busy guy he can't teach her, he hasn't the time, nor should he, she should want to change herself and do what is required by speaking to Kokila and getting herself educated. People will exploit her less.
-Nafisa- thumbnail

@Nafi, I only watch SNS,tat to I only watch wat I would like to watch.
Do u watch Appertince?

meaning you read the update and decide whether to watch or not.

no i'm not watching this series of the apprentice, same old stuff, why I say this is because most of the people are complete liars, to make sensational television, Katie a while back, she turned down a place in the final, she was obviously planted and not in it to win it. it's good fun sometimes though.
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

meaning you read the update and decide whether to watch or not.

no i'm not watching this series of the apprentice, same old stuff, why I say this is because most of the people are complete liars, to make sensational television, Katie a while back, she turned down a place in the final, she was obviously planted and not in it to win it. it's good fun sometimes though.

Simran, I have a flat screen telly that I haven't plugged into the wall yet since I moved to ilford in April.
simran15 thumbnail
@Nafi, the concept is the same, but every year new candidtates makes the show different, n it is a laugh.Katie just came to be a celebrity.
simran15 thumbnail
@Nafi,u can watch the telecast on BBC Iplayer, if ur interested???
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@Shoaib, hello, how ru?

i m fine do u know your name always remind me DDLG
-Nafisa- thumbnail

@Nafi, the concept is the same, but every year new candidtates makes the show different, n it is a laugh.Katie just came to be a celebrity.

I just wonder is his business big enough to keep employing people on the 100K salary every year? It was surprising when he chose Yasmina, a woman after what he said just a couple of months ago last time, he said he prefers not to employ women as they are likely to want to take days off and maternity leave etc...😆