Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
ok nafisa am waiting ðŸ˜‰Edited by ayesha_78 - 13 years ago
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ayesha_78

ok nafisa am waiting ðŸ˜‰

you need to find a niche in life Practice positive thinking and be optimistic. Keep reminding yourself on a daily basis about what you're good at and what you like, instead of focusing on the bad things. Tell yourself frequently that you're working on finding your spot in life and that you'll eventually find it.

-GayabCat- thumbnail
i hope so, i have my mind fixed now, interior designing thats it. thats my aim now. 

psychology is hard.

so thumbs down for that.

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: fanbidaai

you need to find a niche in life Practice positive thinking and be optimistic. Keep reminding yourself on a daily basis about what you're good at and what you like, instead of focusing on the bad things. Tell yourself frequently that you're working on finding your spot in life and that you'll eventually find it.

Suk I'm glad to hear that you are an Accountant too, so it's Jake, you and I all Accountants.

But remember that job I was telling you about I started a couple of weeks ago on the 18th of April, I mentioned that they were using Sage Line 50 and I had done the course ages ago but wasn't sure I would be able to manage in the job, you said to me, that you had blagged your way into a job previously and it worked out fine, so I have good news too, the director at the company was really happy with my work, he said I'm really competent and he would like to promote me in the company by firing they existing Finance Manager and appointing me in the role, well I said I needed time to think about it and I have and I'm going to take it, so they you go, it's best to stick with your plans in life and if it works out it's good and if it doesn't at least you tried, as you I would have got nothing had I not put myself forward to take on the work. 
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Hey everyone, am going in 10 minutes now, see you all after a month time.
i try and pop on this when i have time 
-GayabCat- thumbnail
bye girls am away from here,
by the time i be back nafisa u be a rocker. 
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey ayesha what about your preparation
-GayabCat- thumbnail
It fine, am in bed. Will wake up at 7 and revise then leave at 8 and sit exam at 9ish and over and done with it.
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Saathiyans. Anyone home?
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I'm good Vrinda. How about you? The serial has becoming boring with the same old stuff.