Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Sorry .. kan pakadke ke

yes if they leave the house then CT's can take Abidah's story

don't say sorry dear

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I am seriously thinking how CT's going to end bhaiji track it annoying nowadays. Whether bhaiji is in jail or bhaiji repent for his deeds, nivi is the one going to suffer for DD's death. That is where i am worried. 

I want pratap to give one tight slap to HL after he came to know about how DD's marriage happened (nivi's sacrifice) and tell her because of ur deed u lost ur daughter and make her shut her mouth.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Usha .. will be nice to see Nivi taking care of DD's baby and Viren taking care of pregnant Nivi and DD's baby...
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alphabet26

I am seriously thinking how CT's going to end bhaiji track it annoying nowadays. Whether bhaiji is in jail or bhaiji repent for his deeds, nivi is the one going to suffer for DD's death. That is where i am worried. 

I want pratap to give one tight slap to HL after he came to know about how DD's marriage happened (nivi's sacrifice) and tell her because of ur deed u lost ur daughter and make her shut her mouth.

yes want PT to know of the truth too...

and this Bhaiji track is getting irritating ... khatam hi nahi hota...we have Bhaiji last maha epi then gap where Nivi returns home...then again Bhaiji and jail...again gap...now death...is there going to again a gap and then someting...

this is really irritating
Alphabet26 thumbnail

True Raj atleast they can show nivren leave and show abidah story to end CCBM. Its a nice and happy ending saying nivren will have twins

edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

usha dear i think that bhai ji track is over...it is obvious dear that why they brought bhai ji in the serial to make nivi more suffer due to him
i also want  pratap, keshav and the others to know about nivi's sacrifices
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Usha .. will be nice to see Nivi taking care of DD's baby and Viren taking care of pregnant Nivi and DD's baby...

So nice na Raj, if something like that happens. 
Alphabet26 thumbnail
usha dear i think that bhai ji track is over...it is obvious dear that why they brought bhai ji in the serial to make nivi more suffer due to him
[/QUOTE]

Neetika Everyone in soods knows about nivi's sacrifice except DD and in sharmas everyone knows except PT (not even adithya 😆) B4 death dd came to know the one remaining is PT.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwardcullen19

i get it but Bhaiji can come out with contacts...i want CT's to show clear cut that Bhaiji track is over
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Neetika Everyone in soods knows about nivi's sacrifice except DD and in sharmas everyone knows except PT (not even adithya 😆) B4 death dd came to know the one remaining is PT.
[/QUOTE]
no dear keshav also don't know about this he thought that nivi loves viren that's why she married Viren