Posted: 12 years ago
Amazing update Jenny!
Love all the stuff.. loving this show so much😳
The texts u used r amazing 

Great work😃
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you thank you all so much.:) will def respond back soon😆 still awaiting for my banner.. once that comes, will post the last update of this gallery. The new gallery will have a large update mix of everything and will do some bollywood ones too😆 and expect lots of Arhi. today's episode was again amazing!
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i needed the reminder.i am so sleepy😳 one sec i'll PM you it noww:))
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
WOAH I think I missed out several updates or some major spamming 🤣 but nevertheless early congrats on finishing this gallery and EEEKS can't wait to see the new banner...Aish must have done fab I am sure =))
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Instead of responding to the previous one, thought I post the last update of this gallery while watching a tune from Kites, and downloading some new songs and then respond whatever I get out of this.. Because I'll respond which will take us 145 and people will be spamming even before I post the update so I'll post it now. sorry for such blab😆 as promised, this has some SG stuff in it😆 not much, because I am truly and madly obsessed with Barun-Sanaya/Arnav-Khushi so def expect more on them, but will def update with a mix of all old people that I haven't made stuff on😆

Feel free to use, blurred text inspired by Aish😳 

So it's not a big update as before, but it's workable as the last update of this gallery! Thank you all so much for making this gallery such a success! Love to each and everyone of you!!

Gunjan/Sanz

Mohit:

SaJan:

GurTi:

Jiya:

ViSu:

Maaneet:

AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OMG OMG
i loved Mohit sig...

loved rest of updte also..

senorita
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Whoa that was like a sanaya packed update..lolz :P the Raizadas sig was the cutes, especially the text! i just adore yoru texts soo much! fab job with the arhi sigs, they so cute ^_^
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Love the update ^^ Especially the Gurti/Maaneet ones 😳
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
AHHHAAA !! was waiting for this so badly!!! what an amazing update jeno😍 full of SG! love it!!  blending, coloring, text and everything is magical! Mohit one is really adorable! using it for sure!! 
thank u so much for this🤗
love everything in this update! keep rocking! mwahh
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update Jenny!! Mohit & Sanaya ones are so pretty!! GurTi siggy is so amazing...love it <3 MaanEet ones are so pretty...loved them & i'm loving this new track:-P JiYa one is nice too!