Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey SweetyπŸ€—
sorry to read that ur lights went off & u had to go thru this torture one more time

He gave Nakku some male doll😲,this is what their idea of DUTTA-THE ICONIC CHARACTER
Mr.Thakkar do u care to explain.😑
& what is this fascination with dollsπŸ˜•,earlier it was KALA & now this?
Arre bhai,ye bachcho ke liye show nahi hai jahan par aap logon gudde-gudia ka khel dikha sakte hai😑

Chess,carom -ye sab kya chal raha hai,sports show hai kya😑
Plus they don't even know how to play,idiots😑

One question to u Srush - The FBs they showed had Dutta's face yaa phir it was all blurredπŸ˜•
The reason i am asking this is IMO Nakku doesn't remember Dutta's face,otherwise she would never accept that doll😑 as her saab.
But,then u know better,so tell me,does she remember his face?

Lastly to the channel -What the h*** is wrong with u people🀒.
This is ur definition of male lead -a guy who attacks an old lady ,almost his mother's age,without even feeling any remorse & on someone's saying😑 & the best part flees the scene like a cowardπŸ˜†
& u think this character can take Dutta's place😑,not even in ur dreamsπŸ˜†

I really don't know whether indian audience like to watch this version of LTL ,but i am sure all the females who are themselves mother ,they will definitely feel hurt seeing such gross scenes.

Thanks a lot sweety for this update.πŸ‘
Lots of hugs for uπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
srush me too updated my postπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
-Azy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chithoo

[yes azy......i even predicted the time frame..😭...one week for him to go..😭...i guess i am going to give minaxi a run for her money.πŸ˜ƒ...my predictions r turning true too

So we better stop our predictions na!!πŸ˜•

c when we do a good predict it never happens!!
 But all the bad……!!!😑
Wahhh!! 😭😭😭
-Azy- thumbnail
lol kaha gayi hammari nusre kumari!!!! πŸ˜›
kahi tho wo sach much India chali gayi, ki nakku ko injection dene ki!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
*Daya...!!! kahaho thum...!!!πŸ˜‰*
if u r going let me know haπŸ˜‰!!
me too have task to pura karneki!!πŸ˜›
bagwo diggu ko mera ansu se!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
Edited by AzMishy - 13 years ago
chithoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: AzMishy

srush me too updated my postπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

azy i have added one more comment to my post about what i noticed about nakku...was in my mind while editing the post but somehow forgot...so read nowπŸ˜ƒ
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update Srushti!

So, I guess, it's VR's turn to bid adieu! I'm happy for him😊 He deserves much better!

Who'll be ruling LCL now? NS🀒, Diggu🀬...and Suds🀑

So exciting na?πŸ˜›
Edited by sub_rosa - 13 years ago
-Azy- thumbnail

azy i have added one more comment to my post about what i noticed about nakku...was in my mind while editing the post but somehow forgot...so read nowπŸ˜ƒ

by the way...i noticed nakku is a bit plump now...which is understandable as when dutta was there our sprint queen was in full swing...but now she is jobless and stuffs herself with vada paav/daal bhaat/chinese food  and what not...and when she attempts to run she is pulled back by the HH and slapped

Bold-really she has put on!!!😳 maybe like u said its cos she doesnt have to run these days naπŸ˜†
ya and the food at diggu place, so no wonder na🀒
chithoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: AzMishy

by the way...i noticed nakku is a bit plump now...which is understandable as when dutta was there our sprint queen was in full swing...but now she is jobless and stuffs herself with vada paav/daal bhaat/chinese food  and what not...and when she attempts to run she is pulled back by the HH and slapped

Bold-really she has put on!!!😳 maybe like u said its cos she doesnt have to run these days naπŸ˜†
ya and the food at diggu place, so no wonder na🀒

yep she lost her mind but gained the weight...u know na when people are depressed they eat a lot...guess that's why...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
~*~ E D I T E D ~*~ my spot

sorry srush itz very short and rushed and blah
I basically just cried over the epi lol and thats it :P
Edited by dg0628 - 13 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

yes azy......i even predicted the time frame..😭...one week for him to go..😭...i guess i am going to give minaxi a run for her money.πŸ˜ƒ...my predictions r turning true too

Please take over.πŸ˜† They were just my observations on some indications, I never claimed to predict anythingπŸ˜† & money ? only Digu, NS, colors, PH are making money, that is why they are going on with LTL2.