Do make more siggies on them😍
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
awww cutiepie 🤗 😳 i'll be waiting 😉
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So like...I kept scrolling up and down trying to find the update and started panicking and was like WHERE'S THE UPDATE?! Turns out I was on pg. 113...🤣

Anywho! The Secret Circle... I was planning on watching that but then I started studying. It seems interesting. Since you're recommending it, I shall catch up on it on Mon😎 Btw love those siggies😃

MN! It looks so pretty =) And the AK ones! I love the first one =) I think cuz it looks a bit lighter🤔 But the second one's text is awesome...I can't decide. I love both?😆
relentless. thumbnail
@ravs, yaa i PM page 112 link to everyone 🤔 but when i clicked on it, it went to the first page..so weird 🤣 aww glad you liked everything mwaahs <3 oh totally! you should so watch TSC..it is amazing! 😳

@nandu, thanks girl! nice to see you here ;)
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
YAAAYYY..Another awesome update

First of all let me start off saying that I totally agree what you said about Rati and her new show..It feels so great to see her back on screen..I'm sure she's gonna rock it. (cuz she's the BEST 😎)oh and the show "Hitler Didi" looks quite "hatke" too..Let's hope that the show doesn't dissapoint

Now coming to the Update

Adam/Cassie
I love both the siggy..LOVE the colouring on both of them..The text on the 2nd siggy kinda reminded me of Damon's line "there's something going on between us and you know it" *aaahhh DAMON☺️*
I still haven't  watched "TSC" (gonna watch it today) *can't wait.yayyy😆*

MayUr
*sigh*..They look PERFECT together😍..I hope we get to see Arjun doing a cameo/special appearance or Item song in "Hitler Didi"..That would be fun to watch😆
Love the orange/purple ish colouring that you have given to the siggy

Arnav/Khushi
Both the siggies have turned out great..My fav has to be the 1st one😳

Abhay/Piya
Wait a sec..Didn't you turned into Jay/Piya fan..I though now everyone's fav ship has become Jay and Piya..correct me if I'm wrong..I don't watch the show..so I have NO idea wat's going on😆..Anyways great siggy Di..Love the colouring😳 *I must have said you a zillion time about the colouring*😆
Edited by -mAdY- - 12 years ago
awesome update Yamz di! 🤗
I lovvveeeddd the Hitler didi promo! ... so good to see rati back on screen!

Do make some stuff on it soon! <3

I simply love the Arhi ones... they are beyond gorgeous!
the Abhiya sig is totally amazing... you blend so well! :$

I love the mayur sig as well!
The adam cassie one is nice too!

I have a way too many reserved spots in ur gall.. sorry abt that... will edit them asap! :P =))
x..Anki..x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update di..!! loved it alot
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/6509/abhiyasig.png - loved the colouring of this one alot
loved all other too.!!!
FAB upd

Love
Anki
Edited by x..Anki..x - 12 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
thanks so much Sharmi 🤗 no worries, i dont comment very often in your shop either which i need to start doing 😳 😆 

Yaa im damn excited for rati's new show, just makes me so happy for her, she was facing a lot of personal/family probs, good to see her back in action..can hardly wait for it to begin..i will make stuff on it once pics and all come out 😳

thankk you <3 🤗
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Editeddd ! 

Firstly toh me so sorry for such a late comment but anyhow me here now di ! 😛 I love it when youuu update as your updates are always a treat to see ! <3 i love the way you make everything so nice ! the MN one looks amazinggg I miss these too so much :( .. but your work on MN is fab ! <3 I love the ArHi one love the blending is very commendable ! 😃 I really like the adam and cassie one they have not fully grown in me yet but i like your work on them ! :) ! Everything looks amazinggg updateee soon again ! love ya di! <3 🤗
Edited by -Pooja- - 12 years ago
Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesomee awesomeee..!!! ress :)