Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supastar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Perhaps she told Pihu something about the medicine, what do u think?

Nah, I think the medicine idea must come from Ratnesh. He's the only the house who is hell bent on hurting Rudra. He wants to take over Rudra's business. He had tried to bury his mom and wife alive, poisoning his own brother would not be too difficult for him.

I can't find any reason why RR or Massi want to poison R. It just doens't add up.
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: supastar

Nah, I think the medicine idea must come from Ratnesh. He's the only the house who is hell bent on hurting Rudra. He wants to take over Rudra's business. He had tried to bury his mom and wife alive, poisoning his own brother would not be too difficult for him.

I can't find any reason why RR or Massi want to poison R. It just doens't add up.

Yes you are right'. Maybe it's Ratnesh idea but I still have a feeling that massi can do that too because she wants G to get the blame for it and if G get the blame RR will definitely throw her out of the house and Pihu line will be clear to marry R.

Edited by Shawty_sweetnes - 13 years ago
supastar thumbnail

Naz are you still writing the update for our group on FB?

Honestly telling you, I don't feel like updating anymore. Episodes are getting worse each passing day, writing updates has become quite depressing for me, really. Furthermore, thanks to the diff time zones, I have to wait until 2 am in the morning to catch the epi...
-Ria- thumbnail

Honestly telling you, I don't feel like updating anymore. Episodes are getting worse each passing day, writing updates has become quite depressing for me, really. Furthermore, thanks to the diff time zones, I have to wait until 2 am in the morning to catch the epi...

Yes I completely understand.

Wow 2am! So wait up until 2am to watch Sangini? You are a true diehard Fan Naz.πŸ‘

supastar thumbnail

Yes you are right'. Maybe it's Ratnesh idea but I still have a feeling that massi can do that too because she wants G to get the blame for it and if G get the blame RR will definitely throw her out of the house and Pihu line is clear to marry R.

Crazy idea. What if Rudra gets killed in the process? OMG they are dealing with rat poison here, not laxatives! Pure madness! 🀒
supastar thumbnail

Yes I completely understand.

Wow 2am! So wait up until 2am to watch Sangini? You are a true diehard Fan Naz.πŸ‘

Tomorrow's a public holiday, that's why I'm still up πŸ˜† πŸ₯±

But lately, I'd just watch in the morning, just before going to work. That's why I haven't got time to type & post any updates. πŸ˜’
-Ria- thumbnail

Crazy idea. What if Rudra gets killed in the process? OMG they are dealing with rat poison here, not laxatives! Pure madness! 🀒

Yes, I know it's crazy Naz…. That's the only thought that came to my mind. Watching Sangini for so long, I'm beginning to think like CVs...

-Ria- thumbnail

Tomorrow's a public holiday, that's why I'm still up πŸ˜† πŸ₯±

But lately, I'd just watch in the morning, just before going to work. That's why I haven't got time to type & post any updates. πŸ˜’

Oh ok, if you don't mind me asking, where are u from?

-Ria- thumbnail

Well Mel is keeping both Binny & Raga groups open after Sangini ends, so we will still be in touch & Mel will post the lastest updates about Binny & MIK. I hope you will still be part of it.

supastar thumbnail

Yes, I know it's crazy Naz'. That's the only thought that came to my mind. Watching Sangini for so long, I'm beginning to think like CVs...

People do say that you should throw logic and common sense out of the window whenever you watch serial dramas, but this is just too much.

Anyway, I'm from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. 😊