Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

lolzz... nai nai.. main shaadi ke baad hubby ko apne haath se bana khana khilaungi.. apne haath se shakkaar ki jagah namak dalungi, aur lal mirch wala gulab jamun khilaungi!

haa chotu... u r that much talented enough to do this... I want to know who is that lucky guy going to be... he'll eat mirchi gulabjamoons like salman eating mirchi in HDDCS... but ur hubby will eat with luv but not with angry...
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sejal719

lmaoo i noo.. and she will get mad at our sweet heart.. :(

no need to pity darlings...she'll kil me if she has that strngth... my mirchi will remove it all
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: saru.g

haa chotu... u r that much talented enough to do this... I want to know who is that lucky guy going to be... he'll eat mirchi gulabjamoons like salman eating mirchi in HDDCS... but ur hubby will eat with luv but not with angry...

mhm because SH will make it with love so her hubby will only taste the love and not the hotness:D
SejN thumbnail

no need to pity darlings...she'll kil me if she has that strngth... my mirchi will remove it all

lmaooo yes that will for sure :D.. so you will be safe forever lol ;p... and what if i come over to visit i expect proper food.. :D lol no salty or spicy food:D
saru.g thumbnail

mhm because SH will make it with love so her hubby will only taste the love and not the hotness:D

hahaa... his eyes will be full of tears... but those r not khusi ki aansu... those r mirchi tears... love inside heart n mirchi inside mouth, biwi infront of him... wah what a situation yaar...
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@seju... ill give u water... plain water.. no salt no sugar no mirchi!!!
or ill give u milk/curd or paneer!!! lolzz

!saru di.. yup/... pati will have it wid pyaar
SejN thumbnail

Originally posted by: saru.g

hahaa... his eyes will be full of tears... but those r not khusi ki aansu... those r mirchi tears... love inside heart n mirchi inside mouth, biwi infront of him... wah what a situation yaar...

yep and if Sh is anything like me then she will stand there till he has cleaned of his plate and ate all the food :D ... you have to stand to make sure he eats everything and not throw everything away :P
saru.g thumbnail

lmaooo yes that will for sure :D.. so you will be safe forever lol ;p... and what if i come over to visit i expect proper food.. :D lol no salty or spicy food:D

haa dont worry... she wont give salty n spicy food... she loves so much dear... so she'll show u nice pics of roti, chawal, gulabjamoon, carrot halwa, panner ki sabzi, cakes n ice creams...
SejN thumbnail
@ SH how bout some food as well i mean water and all is nice but you no lol food would be good as well :D lol 
saru.g thumbnail

@seju... ill give u water... plain water.. no salt no sugar no mirchi!!!
or ill give u milk/curd or paneer!!! lolzz

!saru di.. yup/... pati will have it wid pyaar

haa he too knows what will be his condition if he wont have it with pyar...