Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Leah1

Prags, whats happ in the AT, u come regularly here?

I can answer that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

we spam...spam...play some antakshari...say congrats on the new thread...occasionally discuss some show (occasionally!!!)...oh and if i forgot to mention spam!!!

How else did i go from a dazzler to a IF rocker in less then a month while it took me 5 years to become a dazzler! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Leah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pragzie

@leah di-not as frequently as class 10 istough. In three weeks i had around 5 tests and  3 projects and for summer hols i have 7 projects and 3 lab files to do πŸ€” dont know how i'll complete them ..

anyways where were you for all these days ?

your 10 std seems to be a mightmareπŸ˜•
I cant come online from work due to net issues...and I can come online at late night IST...so I never seem to catch anyone!!!
Leah1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Leah I am watching CV's show D3 and Sab shows.

any good ones worht watching?

I used to watch KMH for some time, am bored now...
Leah1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra2007

I can answer that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

we spam...spam...play some antakshari...say congrats on the new thread...occasionally discuss some show (occasionally!!!)...oh and if i forgot to mention spam!!!

How else did i go from a dazzler to a IF rocker in less then a month while it took me 5 years to become a dazzler! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

u deserve to be called "Spammer" and not dazzlerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I think 1/2 the thread goes for the hellos and byes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
leah di-KMH is ending  and class 10 is a nightmare ..cant wait for it to get over.  We all miss you hope the net issue gets sorted out .

Sid.H thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so true...

HAs KW forgotten that he has to resume work? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

His fans are more eager to see him work than he to workπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Where is Shamil, no more JS posts?

Nikamma is so busy with cricket i think he forgot that he needs to work too...once IPL is over he might get some time to figure out his life again πŸ˜†

last i saw shamil was in teh zor ka jhatka forum with Mona - they had a GPL AT -  but it was hilarouis - i miss her and JS too.  πŸ˜”
Sid.H thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leah1

any good ones worht watching?

I used to watch KMH for some time, am bored now...

yea even i stopped watching KMH2 sometime in March - i liked the fighting - might watch the end sometime over summer break.

Im watching gulaal & saas bina sasural - both shows are good - except that gulaal is ending too 😭
Leah1 thumbnail

Nikamma is so busy with cricket i think he forgot that he needs to work too...once IPL is over he might get some time to figure out his life again πŸ˜†

last i saw shamil was in teh zor ka jhatka forum with Mona - they had a GPL AT -  but it was hilarouis - i miss her and JS too.  πŸ˜”
Shamil actually gave a new twist to DMG😳😳

What fun we have had here!!😊
MinnieRose thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra2007

man nikamma's way to busy being a lazy bum πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† and i agree, i think he completely forgot that he needs to get back tooπŸ€”
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I am missing Dean ke lectures, JS ke news and Mona ki professorgiri πŸ˜”