3Bewakoofz-The Three Idiots Return!!

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala...

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar 😃

Aaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST

6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

Description of IDIOT:

I - Intelligent

D - Decent

I - Ideal Family

O - Obedient to MaanEet, and to each other

T - Talented People

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM 😃

1. Direct Link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4

Road to Vrushful - Wishful Thinking

IDIOTS Phamily relations

Nihu    - Da one and only Nautanki😛
Nags    - Shivu's,Munni's & Vrush's Mommy,Nihu's Naaniii, Dhwani's par naani
Vrush   - Nihu's Mommaa
Rev     - Vrush's Twini and Lavu's Sister
Muni    - Nihu's Sister,Dhwani's Mom & Lavu's Maasii Jaann
Shivu   - Nag's Beti,Nihu's Maasi,Lavu's Shister & Munni's Saas, Dhwani's Daadi
Lavu    - Nihu's Beti/Sister,Dhwani & Shivu's Shishter & Munni's Nicey Jaann
Viju     - Nihu's PKB partner,Munni's T&K Sister,Lavu's Parii
Dhwani  - Nihu's Deejey, Lavu's Sister, Munni's daughter, Shivi's poti,       Jess's niece, and Nag's Par Poti
Zz       - Dhwanz's Premi, Shivi's Sister, Munni's Mausi Saas
Dhadkan - Nihu's Shishter and Jaaneman
Jes      - Munni's Sister and Maan Ki deewani and Nihu's Amrish Puriji wale                  BAUJI, Dhwani's maasi
AL:      - Vru's AL,  Munni's ❤️ magnified ALWAAA,  Shivu's Alwa,  Nags cool serenity,  Nihu's mishty,  Lavu's Bb,  Cutee's Aloo & everybody's  Alwa Jalwa.

Last but not da least - 
Vinu      - ...Nihu's Piya?!?😲😆 Jo dhadkaye sab ka jiya😉

any mor complicating relations please inform Muni/Nags/Lavz😊😆

Idiot Phamily ka Photu:

Edited by -honeydew- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
Piya's Sesky Spoilers:

Spoilers:

BB's bday Thread:
-honeydew- thumbnail
The cute little Maan and Geet scene ... 👍🏼

Maan planning the whole sargi bit and getting Adi ☺️

Lacchi and Yashpal 😕

Maan cutting his hand just to be with Geet 😍

Maan Singh Khurana waking up and saying tu toh late ho gaya ...👎🏼

Geet looking fab in the red suit 😳❤️

Is Teji actually going in the whole kaam ka silsila .. ya ...is it a chakkar of PPAW???😲😲

Drunken Mamaji ...please sleep ... when you are so drunk.. when do you sleep ??🥱

Vinu and his ways ...🤗😎🤗

Michel: i still havent learnt how to swim and diving can break my head.😛
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

😉😛
HAPPY MAANDAY MY BEWAKUFSSS 🤗 

MAIN TO CYCLE PE JAA RAHA THA...

MAIN TO SITI BAJA RAHA THA...
MAIN TO LADKI GHOOMA RAHA THA...

USKO MIRCHI LAGI TOH MAIN KYA KAROON... 🤣

HAAYE kya lag rahe hai maneet 😳😍 laung da lashkaaraa wooo hooo. 

DIL NE PUKARAA AUR BOYFRIENDWA CHALA AAYAA... 🤗

COMPUTER CHAALU KAR LAAYA RE HEY HEY... 🤗
AAJA MERI JAAN - TUMSE HAI YAARR 🤗
AAJA MERE PAAS AA... MUJH KO CHURAAA 🤗

------------------------------------------------------------

DEEJAY'S PEEJAY CORNER:

Maan to Geet: Love is the name, Kiss is the game. Forget the name lets play the game!ROFL

DEEJAY ko happy KEEJAY aur daaliye apne apne PEEJAY  ROFL

😆😉😛

Pleadings to CVs waali link ab bekaar aur purani ho gayi hai... yeh lijiye meri thodi kahaniya padiye 😛😛

EK NAYI SHURUAAT, FINALLY SUHAAG RAAT:

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1666101

A TRANQUIL STORM:

enjoy!!!

MAAN AUR GEET KI KAHAANI - AAJ IS GAANE KI ZUBAANI

OH GOD KUDIYON - KOI MERE GAANE SUNTE BHI HAI YA NAHI! OH WELL... DOORDHWANI RADIO SE DEEJAY DHANNO KA FARZ HAI! KOI SUNE YA NA SUNE... BAJANA TO BANTA HI HAI BOSSS! 😆😆 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6f6sTCIRH4[/YOUTUBE]

Rukjaa raat theher jaa re chanda
Beete na milan ki bela
aaj chandni ki nagari mein
armaano ka mela...
Rukjaa raat theher jaa re chanda
Pahle milan kii yaadein lekar
Aayi hai yeh raat suhaani
Dohoratahi hai phir yeh sithaare
Meri thumhaari prem kahaani
Meri thumhaari prem kahaani

Kaahe kaa darna, kaahe ke chintaa
Do tan hai man ek hamaare
Jeevan seemaa ke aage bhi
Aaaoongi main sang thumhare
Aaaoongi main sang thumhare

TODAY'S TAKE

I have only two things to say today:

dono Geet Team ki shaan mein:

THANK YOU number 1 -

Biji I want to give you a jhappi - aur saath saath CVs ko bhi.

THANK YOU GHSP TEAM - for showing the HUMAN side of Biji with Pammi! Bahot shukriya!!!

Dil sey shukriya...

THANK YOU number 2 -

Finally, in this track we are getting to see everything we asked for... dev nandini ke saath pammi teji... aadi is back... maneet playing cupid... geet's dresses and hairstyle changed... you guys have filled us with so much we are overjoyed and don't know how to handle this love!

THANK YOU GHSP TEAM!!!! 🤗👏😳Tongue🥳
Edited by dtri - 12 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Rev mera Chand 🤗

Are you guys ready for laung do lashkara?

Omg i love red and black and i wanted both MaanEet would be in red & black, and they are. Geet saree is very beautiful loved lighter shade of red with the contrast red. Haila kya khwaab poore hotey hain?
Maan looking hot in burgundy & black, and MaanEet are looking damn hot together...

@Nihu - Tera tikka, natt, kamarband, ohho koi apni begum sahiba ke liye bohut kuch kur raha hai...Oye teri patti ki do personalities? Ek businessman aur dosra driver😉...kya delivery kurta hai?Kabhi dusht dhanav, kabhi romantic?😉😆...

@ Vinu - Hum bhi padey hain rahon mein, thori yahan bhi nazar daalo yaar...Hai Vinu tum, aur tumhare touches, wow geet hugged Maan side way, and kissed on his shoulder, MannEet became fevicol ki jodi, and Muni liked it..Loved the professionalism...Abb ka hai na paapi dandi ke liye sab kurno padhta hai...Love you Vinu my buddy..Love to see them so comfy, and doing their best, specially Guru, he is taking my advice seriously "Guru ho ja shuru"..I hope he will leave everyone speechless😉...

@ ZTV - Welcome back 🤗 , love to see u back...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Todays episode was good, it was really nice...

Loved MaanEet scene of course MaanEet ka scene ho, aur Munni kahey no, aise toh halat nahin, hai na hai na hai na...I loved Maan's dialogue " Main apne wajood ko bhi dhondla mehsoos kurta hoon" wah Barry wah, tusi toh great che...Hegde mere Hegde, me phan of your writing, you know na, wah kya chipko chipko scenes likh rahey ho, dil khush kurdita...Anyways loved the MaanEet scene, full of romance, emotions, masti...

Todays most loveliest scene was when Biji gave sargi to Pammi, and the way she reacted...Poor soul, loved it, and iss Tejji ki toh na😡😡...

Mama, Lachi and Yashpal scene was ok, poor Mama ji's hand...

Geet was looking so beautiful in red, poor girl was waiting for MSK😡...Hahaha Lachi was funny mujhe neend mein chalne ki beemari hai...Actress is good...

Precap - Haila yeh Tejji kiss chakkar mein hai, why he wanna ran away at that special moment...Oye tera koi chakkar toh nahin Tejji?😡 Yaad rakhiyo agar Pammi bhabi ko tung kiya toh tohri khairwa nahin...Haila mera Maan-wa zakhmi, bleeding😭😭...Maan-wa tere ek ek khoon ke bondh pur teri Munni dus aanso bahati hai...Na zakham diya kur apne ko😭...Let see what will happen tomorrow?

Epi was good, 8/10...

Haila Munni toh waiting for laung da lashkara song sequence...Uff mere Maan & Geet...Yaar hum inke bina kaise rahiengye?😭...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 12 years ago
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

uh ho...Fb pe translate karne ke baad phamily thread pe bhi shuru?!😲😉👍🏼

Tum ho kamaal...Tum bemisaal...Tum lajawab ho Niha!! 🤣🤗

@Peter - do u intend to reach da well today?!😛😆

Chahat ke kaajal se, kismat ke kaagaz pe, apni wafayein likh zara...
Bole zamana yun, main tere jaisi hoon, tu bhi to mujhsa dikh zara...

Mera hi saaya tu hai, mujh mein samaya tu hai, har pal yeh lagta hai mujhe...
Khud ko mitaya maine, teri balaayein maangi, paya hai maine phir tujhe...
ooho Chahe tu chahe mujhko, aisi adaayein maangi, paya hai maine phir tujhe... 

Rev diii - HAPPY HAPPY BURTHDAY TO YOU!!!!! 🤗
Love ya and Misss ya LOADS!!!

Aaaj ka Taza Taza Take - 
  • After missin Adi fr sooo long it felt good to hear his stammering😳...Lucky was missin frm da scene...his and Adi's encounter wd hav been a treat to watch...😊
  • Pammi is gettin her sargi fr da first tym?!😲 its been 8 yrs and still😕...now der is defintly sum bckdrop to dis story😳...Pammi celebratn her KC in her mayka,Beji givin her Sargi fr da first tym in 8 yrs, Teji and his indiffrnz towrds her...all dis has to hav a reason and dat wd bring wid itself da upliftin of Pammi -Teji relatn! I would LOVE to see mor abt dis couple and der growth as a couple!😳
  • Maan n Geet as alwas - Lovely couple😍...da way she said - My husbands two identities...ek Romeo aur doosra Dusht Danav!🤣 Loved it!!😳 Maan askin Daadi to snd da sargi - reminded me of wat he did durin der weddin...he got Daarji...to see a smile on her face!😳
  • Maan sayin - "actin arrognt wid everyone...orderin everyone...Teji has frgtn how to address wid love"...Dis sounded mor lik how Maan was befr meetin Geet😛...Maan has been soft wid only Geet wd every one elz he was dis arrognt,angry young Man da reason which was assumd to be Sameera...now jst a thought...wat if der was a Sameera in Tejis life n Pammi wd becum da Geet wd da help of Maaneet?!😉
  • Maan da epitome of Perfectn...whos middle name was punctuality becam late tody?!😲😕now...hw is dis possible?!😕 chalo chaddo!!!!😕
  • Maan to giv Geet da sargi aur aagayi Kabab mei haddi da Lachchi!!!...arghhh...😡
  • Teji has to go out exactly at dat tym...ven he has to gv Pammi da Sargi?!😕 Now y do i smell sumthin fishy here😆...yeah yeah it cd b sumthin imp...bt at 4 in da mrng...exaclty at dat tym?!😲😕wat if he is doin dis so he doesnt hav to gv Pammi da sargi?!...hmm...todys episod has made me put on da thinkin cap fr Tejis behaviour towds Pammi rather dan Maaneet...😉
  • Jeejuu - Loved da Maaneet scene!!🤗
Aaaj ke liye bas ithan hi...phir milthe hai...kal issi jagah...wohi samay...ussi characters ke saath!!😉

Loads of luv,
Lavzz
Edited by LavZ - 12 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hai Hai bohat dino baad mil rahi hoon .. it'd been torture staying away from you Idiots for soo long! 🤗 

Watched epis from sat-fri in one go lol! amazing moments .. gosh Maaneet are too cute and hilarious .. their Driver-Memsaab moments are just hawlarious!! When they return to Delhi I'm gonna miss these moments between them .. chori chori chupke chupke .. no more Mr. Superman jumping through windows and what not 😆 ... Cherish em .. 😳

OMG and I lovee lovee lovee Laung Da Lashkara .. and they're using it on our Maaneet ... 🥳 Can't wait ... they look sooo awesome!!

Hopefully I am able to write something on the epi today :)

That...was one PERFECT episode! It was calm, cool, and collected.. had good usage of characters and actually developed a track we've been waiting to see.

Haha.. AdiMaan .. ishaaron ishaaron se baate karna koi inse seekhe .. I think Maaneet and AdiMaan have a close tie with their eye-locks 😆 Adi Sir is just the best .. I think I've mentioned my love for him many a times but he yet again proves that he's too loyal to the Khurana's and would do anything for his Maan Sir. He comes, gives Geet's Sargi and aww Geet gets emotional seeing it as she had not expected Daadima to send it 😳 .. Wow the entire family, especially Beeji did akal ki baat by praising at least one Khurana 😆 

Wow wow wow .. are my ears hearing correctly? Pammi was called Puttar by Beeji today .. my goodness my heart went out to Pammi in that scene .. she finally got the feeling of a married woman for the first time 😭 ... her mother-in-law actually doing something for her like getting her Sargi and caring for her .. even if it was done right after seeing Geet's Sargi arrive but finally she made Pammi feel like a married woman and a human being 😭 .. and Tej the Kameena comes and ruins the moment with his attitude and Sadda Huwa Moon 😡😡😡 May I ask what the hell is wrong with this dude!?!? Honestly! You've got just about the best wife you could possibly get and yet you turn your face from her even when she's asking YOU to eat food KHOTE! 😡 Gosh .. wanted to punch his face .. the look of embarassment on Pammi's face at that moment was unbareable for me .. she was like Oh Gosh, everyone is seeing my husband talk to me this way types ..  

And time for the best scene ever! Loved the entire Maaneet scene. It was a blend of serious, romantic, and funny/adorable ... just how we like it. Thank goodness we see development of Maaneet playing Cupid for TeMmi 😆 These two had a serious hubby-wifey convo .. love how they talked about TeMmi and how Tej has no love for his own wife .. I'm glad they made Maan acknowledge it and that we will see Maaneet do something to help these two out 😳 

Geet says what all of us already know .. that someone like Maan is not ordinary .. she feels truly lucky to have him 😳 awww .. she got all emotional 😳 she knows he is special and he is hers and only hers and I just loved Maan's facial expression when she said it .. he was glowing seeing his wife say this about him 😳 Loved it immensely! And haha AdiMaan karnamaa pakda gaya .. Geetay .. he never says .. just does and the result comes and then 

BEST MOMENT OF TODAY: CHUMMA ON THE DOLE SHOLE 😳☺️😆 LOVED IT! It made a sound too .. these days their chummas are smacking cuz we hear them too .. waah waah 😆 

Oye Hoye Mere Filmy Hero
Hayeee Soni Geet

😍😳 Kya mast dialogues diye Barry Ji .. loved it!

I just love these two .. and the way they just make every scene seem natural 😳 

OOK .. I cracked up so dang hard when she stops him with his MSK JAAP 🤣 .. it's like No thankyou Maan Singh Khurana .. I've heard enough of you and your third-person talks .. and know that "What MSK says, MSK does" but the way she stops him .. MSK's face was just 🤣 Classic!

Haha man .. I'm gonna miss Maan jumping through windows 😆 .. he jumped so high and naturally .. and her Sambhal Ke! and he didn't even look back .. just shuts the window behind him with such Ishtyle 😎 

OK ROFL at Jugnu-Lacchi-Yashpal .. obviously just there for entertainment.. but I wonder if Lacchi will be with Jugnu Mamay when Mamay finds out about Maan (if he does that is) .. LOL! Would be funny! 😆

Next morning .. hayeee Geet looks so Soni just like Maan said .. gosh she's gorgeous 😍 .. awww haha she's saying to her Babaji that they may be lying but at least there's a reason behind it .. and it'll be open soon enough 😊 Aww Poor Pammi is here getting Geet for her Sargi yet she doesn't know that her own good-for-nothing husband is too worried about "fertilizers" .. 😡 Goodness Gracious man .. get a life ! Subha subha .. woh bhi itni subah where the hell are these fertilizers .. honestly this man needs a lesson .. Maan teach him fast!

Precap: Ok so we see Maan getting hurt .. I'm pretty sure he was either cribbing or being in his AYM mode seeing as how he couldn't get to Geet for her Sargi and he loses attention and cuts himself .. and Geet aww poor her gets worried and runs to him 😳 .. and as per spoilers .. we know she will do his marham patti 😳 ..

Overall a very very fantastic episode! Had the right blend of everything .. and some real special moments .. and our very first chumma with a sound... I know Geet is PHAASTER than Maan in that department .. she kissed him on his cheek before, now dole, and next I'm sure she'll take the initiative 😆 

Acha ... aaj ki bak bak yahan samapt hui 😆

Love,

Z

<3

Z
Edited by Mk.Gh - 12 years ago
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi🤗

yayyy...Geet in Saaree...thankyou Vinuji for listening to us...😊

it was a really nice episode 😊

loved the convo between Maan and Geet...there concern for Pammi and also Geet accepting that she has one in a million husband was refreshing...😃the dialogue...esp the aansu one was fabulous... Barry kudos to you...👏👏

The entire Mama thing was obviously a filler but it was really funny...infact abhi bhi while typing and remembering the scene makes me laugh...🤣

The kiss was sensational...maybe because it was on the clothes...but it was perfect and made sound too..😳☺️

Maan anger...ufff...if eyes could kill...Tej would sure b dead...😡

Adi was a relief and he fooled us as well...he knew...lol...😆

Have a conversation filled night...😊 me got loadsa headache... catch ya tomorrow😊🤗

thanks Niha for the PM😊

P.s i loved the episode except 2 things...body double(which couldnt be done with and i empathise with Gurmeet but it hurt the eyes)...and the shoving again...i wish that would stop...

Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
*haiyeee* the way Adi was walking towards MSK..I culd hear his heart goin Dhak Dhak😍
and with the emotion he asked Aaap Thik toh hai na😳Haiyeee AdiMaan ka Amar Prem😳Main Bhi Bahut Khush hoon Maan sir..Bechara Adi he took so many seconds to say that bcoz he had to put patthar on his dil and say those sentences..He believes in Your LOve Khush toh main bhi khush😭😭😭Itna Pyaar Itna pyaar *teary eyeddd*and at last he gulped and sadi Good Luck
And with just One ishaara from maan Adi understood everything..Uff yeh Premm😳

Adi's Previous wounds are still fresh so he doesn't wanna stay😆and he won't be able to see Maan romancing geet again..He stayed before bcoz he was Single😳😆
Tejjy trying to convicne Adi to stay..Oyeee don't u dare bcum kabab mein haddi between AdiMaan..Tejj u better make Adi  stay with balwant..Hum tum Ek kamree men bandh ho☺️

I see Beeji and Daadi Bcumin BFFs and then doray daloing on all their Servants..daadi will use Nakewl as her Nishaana and Beeji Will use Balwant as her Nishaana..🤣

HAILAAA😲 Beeji what did you just say u called her Puttar😲..you brought a sargi for her 😲
*PINCH* *PINCH* *OUCHHH* she did  Sachi Muchi😲
And why the heck did Tejji get irritated with that..Maamu u want Sargi too..Me will provide da Sargi for you..u r J of your own Wifey's hapiness...😳
I love how small gestures of love  make Pammi extremely happy..😳

Heartless Tejji..Poor Pammi she was full when her hubby fed her after 8 years of mariage, she was talking about his food..Agitated Kamina..I am telling ya guys, This Munda's Gaddi is not straight🤓

Loved Maaneet's discussion abouT teji&Pammi👏
Even though we already discussed most of it in Den..it was all choried😆but glad that it didn't go on deaf ears😃Ofcourse CVz amking fun of their own attempts..we r always Cribbing Geet is worshipping MaanGod 24x7😆Geet Mere Pati ke Do-Do Roop
Kabhi maan Singh Khurana kabhi balwant singh
Kabhi Businessman kabhi driver
Kabhi Pyaar mein pagal romeo kabhi Dusht danav
🤣
And we already discussed how Geet should consider herself really lucky who got sumone like Maan unlike Pammi who is stuck wid her Sadoo Pati...🥱

Maan repeats sum lines from that Dupatta chori scene..
LMAO MSK gets into Chulbul Paandey🤣🤣 Maan Singh Khurana Ek Baar Jo Commitment karle toh...
Oh mere filmy hero, shoulder kissy😆Hey Bhaggu the line is Back aaap bahut acho ho🤣but thank god its a diff tone and not the MaanGod aap mahaan ho tone😆

Ok Vrat hai Isliye Chod raha hoon🤣🤣if it wasn't Vrat CON wuld have been samaapth and all energy lost so Vrat ke liye Kya bachta😆

I love those Window jumps😆He  has enough practice with it, he does it araam se😆
Yashpal came to help Lachi awww he is so sweet😳
but Jugnu Maame's scream was🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yashpal-Lachi and Jugnu Maame runnin behind each other🤣
they were hilarious and Lachi Demanding to make Jugnu his Guru🤣and the teacher himself doesn't knw da word😆
Hmm..MSK is one piecee He can sleep folding his Handss🤔
Chi Chi Chi Babaji No brush No shower and Maan Singh Khurana chal diye.Geet is gonna shoo u away munda then don't complain...

AHHH was missing Ballu and Lacchi's scenes Neend mein chalne ki aadat hai🤣

Precap: Awwieee Munda got hurt..don;t worry geet will nurse you and for Tejji no ilaaj..he is running away on Karwa Chauth to this Fertilizer agency..Hmm..Lagta he has sum Chakkar there he is always running down tht place..🤓

Edited by Cute_Ash - 12 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Edited by --Nargis-- - 12 years ago