Nice update!Can you PM me when you update?Plzzz
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
plz add me to ur PM list! ;)
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice start!👏! COuld you please add me to ur PM list???
sana-4500 thumbnail
yes i like your post very much 
abhiya07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
plz pm me the next tym u update!
eager 2 no wat happens next
hellow-14 thumbnail
nice post ,please write more 
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I have decided to continue with the fanfic that I had started a long time back. I hope still it interests you all. So here goes chapter 4

Pia tried hard to get to know what made Abhay so unpopular. She was enrolled with the local community theatre and she did part time job thanks to Kabir with the event management company when they had some major events in town she would go to see the pre-arrangement of the events. It was some odd job but it helped her long way in getting some extra cash and also it got her to know the people in town. It was not a big place so often she heard them talk about the Raichand's they would host parties and other stuffs which was talk of the town for days but they hardly interacted with anyone in town. There were always outsiders visiting them and the house and the staff was talk of the town. Also they spoke of the lady of the house to be a stunning beauty. To Pia it sounded as though the whole family seemed to be of the snooty kind who just couldn't come down their high horse. As for Abhay Raichand the least said the better He hardly interacted with anyone in college mostly saw him in the library or the music hall playing the piano. Once or twice she spotted in the canteen with just a drink in hand but hardly had he ever touched any of the food he ordered it mostly was consumed by the janitor. She did try to talk to him as they were together in some of the classes. But he sat in the corner and to her it seemed that he hardly played attention to anything happening there but he was prompt with answers. Infact he was her tough competitor. She had to work hard to keep up with her grades as she didn't want to lose out on the scholarship. Misha's gang often teased her saying that finally someone is there to beat the khadoos in his own game. And Pia was a great help for Misha as she often helped her with the assignments or it was rather she who did it for her. They seemed to form a bond quite easily. And Pia always stayed away from the likes of 'T'.

Today was the dramatics class and it was normally a nightmare except for Pia and Abhay as they were the pets of the teacher Ms. Dee. But today was one day that wouldn't be in their favor.

Ms. Dee: So the class project for the month you would work in pairs and the topic is to compare the main woman characters from the following dramas of Shakespeare. And she went on to explain what she is looking in the essays for.

Pia and Misha thought to pair up for it. But the final blow came in just before the bell when Ms. Dee announced that the pairing would be done in such a manner as it would be one boy and girl and she gave  minute for everyone to choose their partner. And it was the beginning of Pia's nightmare as she had got none other than Abhay Raichand her nemesis as her partner. Everyone had immediately picked up their partners T had opted for Abhay but he point blank refused in front of the teacher. Being the teachers favorite T's voice was hardly heard when the next shocking announcement came.

Ms. Dee: Abhay I know you would like to be paired with someone who would be competent with your own thinking and can work with your style I think working along with Pia should be very nice for you both and I look forward to seeing your essay. Pia just stood there dumb stuck while Abhay was about to protest when Dee added on I think may be your paper could be read out first in class for the discussion too that would be nice.  And Pia it would help you to cover up the grades and may be even you can enter into the college magazines literally section. So I am looking to see some good work and just left there leaving a perplexed Pia and an Angry Abhay who would have just cracked anything he could get hold on to at that moment.

Pia to herself just great she did know Ms. Dee to be one of those teachers who took pleasure in torturing the pupils or was it that she stretched everyone to their limits that had every one of them detesting her.

As Misha was leaving the class she whispered into her ears. All the best darling you are really going to need it and 'T' gave one of those stares that could devour her.

Pia: Abhay I'

Abhay: Let's get one thing clear here. You and I aren't working together.

Pia: What you heard Ms. Dee it's not like you have a choice.

Abhay: Ms. Jaiswal you always have a choice and I choose to work alone always and you don't like it that's your problem and not mine.

Pia: Sorry to burst your bubble it was not yours or my choice Ms. Dee wanted us to work together and just because of you I lose out on the credentials'

Abhay: Oh please don't tell me your scholarship is dependent on this may be if you worked harder and stopped doing others jobs then it would ..

Pia: She just held on to jacket and looking into his eyes Listen here Raichand I don't care a damn from which aristocratic family or what your parents money can buy you. If I choose to help my friends out it's my prerogative I think so and you are no one to dictate to me what I should be doing.

Abhay: Tugging her hand of and making his jacket right Good that we are clear on that So stay out of my way and I will stay out of yours or I can make things difficult for you and your friends and you wouldn't want that.

Pia: Are you threatening.

Abhay: I don't believe in mere threatening and words. You see I am a man of action so see you around and I will be ready with my essay.

Pia : And how do you propose to do that by yourself.

Abhay: Ah now we are talking yes.

Pia: In case you failed to register let me remind you it's a paired project.

Abhay: For you yes count me out so see you around and he just walks off. He had moved few paces and Pia just wanted to fling something onto his head and had just picked up the duster. When he turned around and came in front of her taking the duster off her hand if I were you I would never attempt it. Saying so he walked off leaving a perplexed Pia as she was wondering how did he know what she was planning to do and how did he reached her so fast.

Pia was in a fix she hardly ever got to see Abhay and to top that she couldn't tell Ms. Dee as she always felt that she was partial to Abhay.

So finally the date for the essay submission had arrived Pia was all in a fix Misha was asking her to relax saying you can always tell Ms. Dee that Abhay refused to work with you. Pia: ya as though that's of great help or are you blind.

Misha:  eh Blind as in

Pia: Abhay is the darling of Ms. Dee and according to her he can never do a wrong. Don't know if it's the money or the looks of that Khaddos that has her harping his name.

Misha: Hey hey  take it easy baby now don't increase the Blood pressure of yours. You know you can't be every teacher's pet.

Pia: What? Are you on my side or his.

Misha: Chill yaar any way Ms. Dee is going to be super impressed with your work trust me.

Pia was just closing her eyes and praying that Misha's words would come true. When she felt that the class was too quite & at that moment she realized that Abhay has just walked in for the first time before the teacher could walk into the class and sitting next to Pia and she is all confused and Misha just keeps staring at both of them. And she comes behind Pia's ears and whispers looks like today the sun has risen in the west.

Pia just rolls her eyes towards and turns to find out what he wants as she was sure he was on to something.

Pia: Abhay'. Before she could continue.

Abhay: Oh don't make your brain over work. Just thought to give a copy of my work and he just handed sheets of paper.

Pia was totally out of depth here and just thinking is she dreaming and opened out the sheets to see the most perfect handwriting when Abhay asked so I guess this is your work and he just glanced through it when Ms. Dee walked in. She just couln't stop looking at the sheet and abhay when Ms. Dee's voice woke her up asking them to present the paper and Abhay gave two seprate presentation and Ms. Dee was not pleased and questioned on why two essays have been presented by them.

Pia was like just great now but Abhay coolly said they couldn't agree on their views so they have presented two sides of a coin and briefed on what her view and his view were. And then the most shocking part of the morning for Pia was that she  just couldn't understand how he knew exactly what she had written and he could even quote some of her lines. Pia was just waitng for this class to be over to confront him.

If you all would like to get a PM please press the like button. Thank you for reading

Edited by kuttu - 12 years ago
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
u updated after such a long time..i actually had to read previous updates again..
The update was too good..i love this piya always fighting hard with abhay..looks like piya is up for playing kbc..plz continue soon..n pm me..srry cant hit like button..Edited by peehu24 - 12 years ago
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
really liked ur ff...plz pm me frm next time...
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
my name is Alicia pm me