Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
i laughhh when i thinkkk when a daughter is in trouble ... her ma stays beside her but in Ridziz case her adhaaa psycho dad was wid here whoo washed her brain wid society rules morals n normss🤣
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blessing-beauty

😆 i agree...KSG wasss the pillar of AR fanzz😳 Hez a sweet heart😳 4 him it was possible  keep the spirit up 4 AR n Jen she said in 300 AT int tht she had 2 do scenes which she dont want in a way she too dint like the thingss going on😛

hmm..during  worst se worst epi ..I used to remember his words and it help me think positive..
😛
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Fatu I have downloaded that video long ago...Esha did a fab job it's so much better than the scene shown in DMG :P
Mojo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
dekha amal...sha di bhi hass rhi...h so u stp colin me di plz...cz m tiny baby f 14 years :p :p🤣
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Moni: That was the ONLY good thing he did!! But even before that, he said that he never really approved of him but only he can make her happy so that's only why he's accepting him
Hawww tune humko nahin bata diya!!😲😲😲 I'd been looking for something like that for ages!!
@Naaz: LOL!!😆
Edited by Aquarius17 - 13 years ago
Mojo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@fatima di...uss din aap ne hi..."talking to the moon" ki vid daali thi na?

purpleekajenian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Moni-

Bringing Shanky back for the last epi was a way of showing that he has finally accepted AR wholeheartedly :)))

ufff give me a break!!!! He never ever trusted armaan, y shud he all of a sudden accept them when he was the reason to break them apart😡  N they should show some scenes , hw he accepted and realised his fault in bn bakwaas with his daughter n our BABY with his so called social issues.. it didn't make any sense for me😆
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
mehak.sholy..i always forget it...😛
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aquarius17

@Moni: That was the ONLY good thing he did!! But even before that, he said that he never really approved of him but only he can make her happy so that's only why he's accepting him
Hawww tune humko nahin bata diya!!😲😲😲 I'd been looking for something like that for ages!!

I thought you all know about it already...Esha posted it in the AT only...I never really liked Shanky
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mehak_arora

@fatima di...uss din aap ne hi..."talking to the moon" ki vid daali thi na?

Yeah, why?