Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: tinkerbe11

Dat is actually the most sweetest theory I hav heard...πŸ˜‰, awww I wanna pull ur cheeks now...😊
 Errr no thanks my cheeks are fine

LOL! Heyy thats mean...like u can run with the shotgun, but not hit him on the head with a stoneπŸ˜†

y nottt? ????  πŸ˜•

cause its mean?
kabhi u say u like him n den u laugh at him wen he's in museebat...😲😲😲

Its funaaay... and I do like him...but still
 πŸ€£

ur mega confused.com...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 im not confused...see,...I like him, but not soo much that I wouldn't laugh cause he fell in a hooole🀣

janwar jaayein ghas khaane...im more scared of ghosts...the ring kya hai? Yeaaah lets go camping...is forum mein sirf girls hain kya?

u haven't eva heard of 'the Ring' the film, wen the girl cums outta the telly...😲😲😲😲, n loool agar sirf girls hai to kya huwa, who else do u plan on taking wid u lol...btw u no wot 'blair witch project' is aswell innit..??

Nooo I don't watch movies with names like thatπŸ˜†  ...I plan on takkkiing...mera bhai
Actually you know, movie mein they show him hot, but real mein toh he would be very hairy naπŸ€’πŸ˜† chee...I will only have him once Jane gives him a razorπŸ˜†

loool so gift him 'gillette mens five-blade shaver' loool, n den Jane cud use it after him 2 shave her legs...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 πŸ€£haha...would he even know how to, without cuttin ghis legs?

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
I don't reallly know what to say bout chapter 31 :S
its so serious, I can't make fun of it :/
but I love this:
Baat bohut asaan hai, agar woh insaan kaanch ko nikaale ga nahin tho woh dard to hamesha taaza hota rahe ga, aur dard bhi waqt ke saath saath barta jayega, until the glass isn't discarded of the pain will not cease, said Dutta again, suddenly realising a similarity with himself, and looked back at Shastri Ji thinking if this was the reason he was asking such a question.
like..soo true!
People shouldn't whole grudges...they should learn to forgive and forget...even the bad parts of life teach us something...and if u look at it from another angle...it might not seem that bad at all..just something that..happened.

I'm glad that Dutta did the last rites of both his father and Jagtap...I loved the lecture he was given by the Shastri...'
lol he wrapped the mangalsutra around his wrist...
..oooh so Nakku's going to wait till after the comp. to tell the truth (not that it is the type of thing that makes me go ooh, but i guess thats what my reaction was when I first read it) LOL
So yeah...Nexxxt ;)
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
the KISSS wala chapter!
First he's all tensed about Naku ka FR….and then firse uski ego inflate hogayi..oyye koi use dharti peh laaao!!

But hold on…he's shiiirrtleesss! O_o yum!

Hayye mera gaurav kitna samajhdar hai na LMAO

Aw how nice, Naku's gonna go and play the keyboard…oooh u know, first, I thought she wanted to play 'NANANANANANA BATMAAAN!' but dammit, I read it again, and realised it was something else ROFL heyy its not easy studying bout marijuana and reading ur ff at the same time, ohkay?

Ooh ohh the first thing she remembers is how saab was trying to kiss her oh oh ohhh

OMG..I cannot comment on what happens next :/ cause I'm *dead*

Oooh a fantasy kiss..I have one too! Whats ur one like? A rainy one would be soo nice!

Lol u know how he said that he could take her to the shower (uhhh besharam!) my friend (she read the last bit LOL) was like..u know how india mein showers nahi hote,,,,so they would be like bathing with the balti…right…so ek haath se mug leke apne upar pani dal rahe honge..and dusra haath :O :O :/ I cant say lol

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Suvi7884

I don't reallly know what to say bout chapter 31 :S

its so serious, I can't make fun of it :/   hhhaaahhhaaaπŸ˜†...dats a first...πŸ˜›
but I love this:
Baat bohut asaan hai, agar woh insaan kaanch ko nikaale ga nahin tho woh dard to hamesha taaza hota rahe ga, aur dard bhi waqt ke saath saath barta jayega, until the glass isn't discarded of the pain will not cease, said Dutta again, suddenly realising a similarity with himself, and looked back at Shastri Ji thinking if this was the reason he was asking such a question.
like..soo true!

omg Suvi has gone samajhdaar...πŸ˜‰, nice pick...I do like fings dat make ppl see sense lol..πŸ˜†

People shouldn't whole grudges...they should learn to forgive and forget...even the bad parts of life teach us something...and if u look at it from another angle...it might not seem that bad at all..just something that..happened.

like they say..."something good comes out of everything bad"  πŸ˜‰, n yeh it is true its all in the eye of the beholder...😊

I'm glad that Dutta did the last rites of both his father and Jagtap...I loved the lecture he was given by the Shastri...'
lol he wrapped the mangalsutra around his wrist...
..oooh so Nakku's going to wait till after the comp. to tell the truth (not that it is the type of thing that makes me go ooh, but i guess thats what my reaction was when I first read it) LOL
So yeah...Nexxxt ;)

ok so dat bought a different reaction 2u lol...dats er gud to no πŸ˜†, but I do hope u mean dat in a gud way...πŸ˜›

...n yeah luvin ur imaginary checklist...πŸ˜‰

tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvi7884

the KISSS wala chapter!
First he's all tensed about Naku ka FR'.and then firse uski ego inflate hogayi..oyye koi use dharti peh laaao!!

yeah Suvi wot u waitin 4 go get him...πŸ˜†πŸ˜²πŸ˜†, otherwise he's gonna get away...

But hold on'he's shiiirrtleesss! O_o yum!

yeah u better bring him bak fast lol...πŸ˜‰

Hayye mera gaurav kitna samajhdar hai na LMAO

hey u r still going to get Dutta right, yaphir Gaurav ko dekh kar wahi par atakh gaye lol...πŸ˜†

Aw how nice, Naku's gonna go and play the keyboard'oooh u know, first, I thought she wanted to play 'NANANANANANA BATMAAAN!' but dammit, I read it again, and realised it was something else ROFL heyy its not easy studying bout marijuana and reading ur ff at the same time, ohkay?

lol Naku ain't Eminem bustin 'without me'  🀣 lmfaooo
...n u shudn't b studyin n readin ff's at d same tym lol, n y u studyin dope man???? 

Ooh ohh the first thing she remembers is how saab was trying to kiss her oh oh ohhh

OMG..I cannot comment on what happens next :/ cause I'm *dead*

ok I was like wot u gonna say, n den boom...ur say ur dead lol...😳...yeh kaisa comment hai !!!!???!!!πŸ˜†

Oooh a fantasy kiss..I have one too! Whats ur one like? A rainy one would be soo nice!

well u cud say dat is my fantasy kiss lol...dats y I put it der...but ne ting else wud be way tooo much info ...😳😳😳...wot about urs...???πŸ˜ƒ

Lol u know how he said that he could take her to the shower (uhhh besharam!) my friend (she read the last bit LOL) was like..u know how india mein showers nahi hote,,,,so they would be like bathing with the balti'right'so ek haath se mug leke apne upar pani dal rahe honge..and dusra haath :O :O :/ I cant say lol

aaahhhaaahaaahaahaaahaaa omg ur hav got me in stiches right now mannn, well I h8 2 break it 2u huni, but India do hav showers roflmfaooo 🀣 n do u fink dat Dutta wud actually waste his time wid a mug n balti lool...i fink not...😳...Naku ki fantasy kiss ke upar paani kyun pher rahi ho...πŸ˜•...make it all 'unromantiiikk' lool..., u just turned it all in2 a nightmare...btw wen u get married makes sure ur husband gets u a bara wala mug n balti lool...so u can enjoy ur 'romantic' tea cup shower lol..actually barsaat...πŸ˜†

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tink ...my dear dear tiink...please update soon...😳

and how r u :D like always am hanging around hehe
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: daya0628

tink ...my dear dear tiink...please update soon...😳

and how r u :D like always am hanging around hehe

yeah I'm kwl...u..??

hav u read the comments between me n Suvi lol...she's dissing u big tym man...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh hun, I will update after i hav edited my 'res' spot on ur thread...πŸ˜‰, so wen u c dat u no where my next post will be...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰, atm dats my priority...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tinkerbe11

yeah I'm kwl...u..??

hav u read the comments between me n Suvi lol...she's dissing u big tym man...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh hun, I will update after i hav edited my 'res' spot on ur thread...πŸ˜‰, so wen u c dat u no where my next post will be...πŸ˜‰, atm dats my priority...😳😳😳

haha I am readin some of them and just pressin like for some πŸ˜†

she is dissing me? 😲

and nahi ...update here and then de-res there πŸ˜†