Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Monday 16/5/11 Archives ' Copy

First segment - LR 1  is throwing up . Some neighbor "akka" comes to take care.
LR 1 cries her heart out - about cheating MMM , about Park maama working
as sakkadai cleaner etc., etc., - Roja kku grrr - ipdi yellam drama aadi Roja
kitte sympathy expect pannathe...aama sollitta.

Second segment - Archu the Finanace Director. MMM wants 5,000 Rs as Rangan
and Kuppan want for some room advance. Archu vetoes such extravaganza and
asks MMM to accommodate them in the shed itself " avangalukku stay, night shed
 kku kaavaal, two mangoes with one stone " Finally tells him that Nandhini's loan has
 to be paid back and spare parts for the next lot of cars to be bought " you take care
 of the mechanic's  works, I will deal with finance " Park maama agrees with DIL.
Finally with great reluctance Archu parts with 500 Rs - MMM to visit Raani - parting
 shot " don't spend all the money. Judicious aa irunga "
(iru iru Archu, un mOtha panathukkum vEttu irukku, Raani roobathile )

Raani's household - Aakash' friend Mahesh walks in with his father. Long long ago,
so long ago that nobody can say how long ago nadantha story comes to light. Yes,
Aakash has not paid the interest for the loan he took to save Park mamaa from
the Kandhu vatti guy - money doubling episode - To cut a long story short, the family
comes to know that Aakash sold his bike but lied that it was lost etc., etc., Sarroja
has a field day and daddy supports her - nalla ketta ketta vaarthai yaale thittara
Sarrojja " wedding kku munnadiye yen thambi ipdi yellam panninaan naa...iva enna
ellam avanukku kuduthaalO??" Raani cringes at the accusation... Conveniently ,
Aakash is not around...

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Tuesday  17/5/11

"Accuse Raani and send her out of the house " drama is successful - Raani
says that she will step in to the house again only with the money ( annan kaaran
kitte correct aa antha money irukku nnu epdi mma theriyum??)
Raani leaves
angrily and correct aa Paasa malar MMM enters the house along with Aakash
who has no clue about what happened at home.  Sarrojja stages a drama saying
 that Raani has gone to Mangaadu temple.  Paasa malar is disappointed ..but leaves
 with out setting eyes on darling sis and declining offers of a virundhu. MMM
senses that all is not well.

As he reaches the threshold, he turns and addresses the family - " Raani called me
yesterday and wanted to see me.  I have never heard that kind of distress in her voice.
 My intuition tells me that she is troubled . I can't stand her suffering. if she has done
 any thing wrong , I apologize on her behalf...blah blah " The family assures that all
 is well.

Ramya is refusing food and is busy coloring any paper that comes her way
(athu sari,  Oru 7 or 8 years irukkum pole irukku, paper le draw panname
 kirukkarathu ??!!)
Priya tells lady Shiva that she is going to meet the doctor who
conducted her delivery -"right from the time that fortune teller talked about my
baby being alive, I too feel that it is possible, so I am going to check it out " Lady
Shiva tries to dissuade daughter saying that the doctor is a very nice woman and
 such questioning is not right but Priya stands her ground and leaves. Lady Shiva
 calls the doctor and gets to know that she is busy with a C section. Hurriedly
follows Priya ..Manjal pisasu has no clue. A courier delivers a letter for Priya,
probably a job offer or an interview. Manjal pisasu leaves the cover on the table
and Ramya promptly colors the cover and throw it down - the cover takes cover
under a table 😉

Archu checks with hubby and learns that he could not meet Raani. Wonders as
to why Raani will leave home when paasa malar has promised to wait. Bingo,
Rraani walks in , learns that her family lied to paasa malar, decides to tow the
 line and says " I lied there and came to see u all" Archu wonders but Raani uses
 her first class pass buthi  - says that she came so that she can see them all...

Freeze

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Update for Wed, May 18, 2011:

Archu welcomes Rani and asks her how things are going at her inlaws' place.  Rani says everything is fine, Archu wants to know if she is pregnant, and Rani says No.  Rani sees Archu's gold ring and Archu tells her how they were bought for Dheena's marriage, and since the marriage was cancelled, Poonga suggested that they wear the rings.  Archu adds that everyone exchanges rings for the engagement, they exchanged rings after getting married and having a baby.  Then Archu says she has some good news for Rani, goes to the suitcase and takes out the bag with all the cash (romba safe placele irukku!) and shows it to Rani and says this is the money he made in one week of hard work.  Rani thinks to herself, thank God my brother has the money, now I can take this to my inlaws.

Selvam enters, sees Rani, tells her that he thought she had gone to the temple, and she says she told her inlaws that, but came here to see her brother.  He insists that she should stay for lunch with them when she tries to leave.

Priya goes to the hospital, asks to see the doctor who attended on her during her delivery, goes to the doctor's room, tells her how she managed to accept the news that her baby was dead, but her mind kept telling her that the baby was still alive.  Now a josiyar has confirmed it for her, so she wants to know if her baby is truly dead.  The doctor denies it, but she puts the doctor on the spot by asking her to swear on her profession. 

Unknown to Priya, Sivagami has also come to the hospital, and is now standing outside, looking at the doctor talking to Priya in her consulting room.  She calls the doctor from a pay phone, conveniently situated right outside the doctor's office, and asks the doctor not to tell Priya that her baby is still alive.  Priya however, confronts the doctor and demands that she swear by her profession.  Luckily for the doctor, she is called away for an emergency, so she leaves.  She tells Sivagami about her escape and leaves.  Sivagami also leaves hurriedly.  Priya leaves slowly, looking around, but when she comes to the main reception area, she sees Sivagami hurriedly getting into an auto and going away.  She is confused by this, wondering why Sivagami should be leaving from the hospital.

Selvam, Archu and Rani having lunch together.  Selvam tells Rani not to lie to her inlaws but to tell them the truth when she wants to see her brother.  Just when Rani is about to broach the matter of the three lakhs, Archu tells Rani to advise her brother not to waste his money.  She tells Rani that Selvam bought breakfast for the three of them for a thousand rupees, and he wanted to give 5000 to Kuppan and Rangan, wanted to move into another house, she told him to first repay Nandini part of her loan and buy spares for Rs. 1 lakh.  She explains how Nandini helped him out, and poor Rani is forced to agree with her.  There go your hopes of getting 3 lakhs from your brother, Rani!

Thodarum ...
Edited by eljay - 12 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Thursday  19/5/11

1. Raani goes back with out asking for the money - after the lecture about
Finance Management from Archu. MMM repeatedly asks "all ok at your
end??" to Raani who answers in the affirmative .

2. Priya confronts Lady Shiva about visiting the hospital - and Lady Shiva
categorically denies and says that she went to Medavakkam to meet the josiyar.
 Priya does not believe her and vows to find the truth. Manjal Pisasu does mental
calculations and infers that some thing is fishy. ( nalla theeni thaan unakku !!! Mind
wheels 1000 Km s speed le turn pannum !!)

3. MMM  has 10 more cars - has one week's time to get them in shipshape.
Work is on at the shed - Aakash comes - well, the whole drama is known to MMM
 - and Raani is missing - Jalan jalan search starts. MMM abandons his work and
 goes with Aakash , uh huh. Intha jalan jalan searching kandraavi can happen only
 in serials !!!
Park maama is coming out of  of a wine shop - with a cutting in hand -
sees Aakash and MMM - learns that Raani is missing . For once MMM is man
enough to accuse daddy darling "all because of you !!! Problem in Raani's life " Park
does not know WHICH😉 of his acts created this particular problem ...

Freeze

rojapoooo thumbnail
Update for Friday, May 20, 2011:

Selvam scolds Poonga for his irresponsible behavior which has led to Rani's leaving her house.  Poonga is confused, not knowing what he has done, and Selvam reminds him about the time Akash had to borrow money to bail him out of trouble, and how Rani was forced to leave the house by her inlaws.  Poonga drops the bottle of liquor he had been hiding behind his back in shock, Selvam sees the bottle and knows what he has been up to.  They decide to continue looking for Rani, and Poonga goes with them (all three big guys on one motorcycle - kaNN koLLaa kaatchi! - and the poor motor cycle continued to move - it must be a miracle!)

Rani is sitting in some temple and crying, leaning against one of the pillars.  Bhagyam comes to the same temple (how does everyone land up in the same temple in a city which has temples in every corner?) and does an archana for Vasu.  She prays that he should return soon, safe and sound, and then she too comes and leans against a pillar - guess which one?  No prizes for guessing right - on the other side of the pillar where Rani is sitting and crying.  They both sit, they both cry, they wipe their tears, sit some more, cry some more, and this goes on till Bhagyam gets up and one of her fruits falls off and rolls down.  Rani sees this, picks up the fruit and calls out, and then Bhagyam turns and sees her.  Bhagyam thinks she has come with someone from her family, begs her for forgiveness, tells her about Vasu leaving her, says that if Rani too doesn't forgive her and talk, she will die an anaadhai, and so on, and finally the priest comes and tells them both to leave since he has to lock up the gates.  Bhagyam says she will drop off Rani, but Rani says she is not going there and will go to their house.  Bhagyam is confused.

Once home, Rani explains everything and Bhagyam wants to go there and ask them a few questions which will pull their tongues (naakai pudungare madhirikku this was the best translation I could think up!).  Rani says she won't go back to that house without the money and Bhagyam doesn't know where they could go for so much money.  She feels bad that she and Poonga have been the cause of the loss of Rs. 3 lakhs, but Rani says that even more than the Rs. 2 lakhs, it is the one lakh that has caused more trouble.  Bhagyam is afraid that if Rani stays there, the neighbors will ask if she has returned as a vaazhaa vetti, and just then someone comes in (the doors are always open here, as always!) and says Bhagyam, your son is waiting outside.  Bhagyam runs outside, thinking it is Vasu.

Selvam, Poonga and Akash are standing outside.  Bhagyam invites them inside but Akash says they are looking for Rani and asks if she has come there.  Bhagyam says Yes, and Akash goes inside.  Rani runs to him for a tearful hug, cries her heart out, and Akash tells her to go back home with him and he will make everything okay with his family.  She disagrees, saying they have treated her badly even though she had brought the 50 sovereigns of gold, now she will not return unless she has the cash.  Akash tells her that her brother is waiting outside for her and she runs outside to see Selvam.  When she sees Selvam, she falls at his feet, asking for forgiveness, and Selvam picks her up and looks at her.

Thodarum ...
rojapoooo thumbnail
Monday 23/5/11 Archives ' Copy

Nijamma Roja kku miccham irukkira ella nuts um kazhandudum pole irukku ppa

Paasa Malar cinema outside LR 1's house. Raani comes running out to meet MMM
 and falls at his feet apologizing. MMM reminds her " Naan innum yuirOda thaan
 irukken ma " and Raani stops him by placing her palm on his mouth ( kOdumai da
sammyy , mudiyalai...Roja va le suthama mudiyalai !!)
Raani says that she threw the
challenge only because she has HIM as brother " I came to see you and when I knew
 that you have the exact cash, I was so happy. But I heard anni, the Finance Minister
 listing the budgetary expenses, I kept quiet " MMM says that NOTHING is more
 important than her "my expenses can wait . Ok, now, let us go, get the money from
 Archu and pay off your DEBT" (uh huh ...Won't you think even once about sending
back your sister to those gold diggers??? Every time some money is required, she
will be sent to you??!!)
Park maama shows his wisdom - " MMM, let us not ask
Archu for this money " MMM asks " do u have a better source??" Park says that
Archu has gone through a lot of trials and tribulations because of MMM and his
family  ties. " if she refuses to give the money for this, she is right and we can not
 force her to !!!  So, just tell her a lie...saying that you are repaying nandhini and buying
 spare parts. ..take the money.." (nalla appan thaan !!! Ipdi oru maakkanaa pullai yai
valarthu ttu ippO lying technique vera sOlli kudukkaraar !!)
MMM hesitates first ...but
 looks like he bought that idea.

Manjal pisasu makes a clandestine call to her mom pisasu - Vinodh is away and the
rest of the house is downstairs !!! Tells mommy that Priya has a doubt about the
baby's death - tells all and asks mommy to roll the Dheena ball "ask anna to do a
deep probe. Only with that ammunition in hand, I can stop Priya's marriage preps
 here " Mom pisasu promises to do just that. As junior pisasu is ending the call,
 Lady Shiva arrives carrying Ramya who is asleep . She learns that Jeyanthi was
 cootchi cooing with mommy and issues a stern warning - " such acts will only make
you a vazha vetti...be rest assured that I will inform this to my son... if u talk to your
mom one more time" Pisasu is scared (athu sari...unakku bayam?? uh huh )

Archu is all worried about MMM not showing up. About to call him from Bhanu's
phone ... bingo there he arrives. Archu is concern personified...MMM is lie
personified - pOi pOi yya alanthu vittu ...takes all the 3 lakhs. An unsuspecting Archu expresses her concern "sappidame velai seyyathinga " Sarroojja household -
Mr.Sarroojja is packing - about to flee the clutches of darling wife. Enna reason??
Says that Raani and her bro may have lodged a police complaint about the in-laws
demanding money " police lathi cahrge thaan, kmbi counting thaan, kAli thaan ...
enakku ithu yethuvume Othukkathu, naan varren, bye bye.." The rest are worried
a bit about this...knock knock...Raani arrives. Sarrojja is back to being her old
badrakaali self Tells Aakash that Raani can not enter the house without the promised
money "ennavO perisa savaal vitta ??!!" Raani says " Panam kOndu vanthu irukken.
My brother has not brought me up to be a coward " slowly Park and MMM emerge
 from outside the gate..the clan is stunned...

Freeze

rojapoooo thumbnail
Tuesday  24/5/11

Roja is slightly busy - so brief update.

The whole MMM jing bang land at Sarroojja household - money handed
 over. Raani asks " Well, I have lived up to my promise, now, can you take
back your words and apologize??? " Sarrojja is angry and MMM as usual
placates.  Since the money has been given Paark maama also does some
Egirals and Aakash' s dad butts in " Wedding kku munnadiye SIL kitte kadan
vaangittu ippO enna Egiral??? Ellam unga pOnnu vantha velai - I became sick...
lost my job... lost money... in-law veet le prachanai nna Odane veettai vittu
Oduvaala unga pOnnu?? Kalyanathukku apram in-law veedu thaan mukkiam"
Sarrojja gets ammunition from dad and says " Aama, after the wedding.. puguntha
 veedu is every thing " Like Roja, Aakash is also  tickled by this observation - rightly
points out " epdi?? puguntha veeda?? Unakku kooda apdi onnu irukku, remember??" Sarrojja vedalam climbs back to its throne and wants to leave...semai drama ...
MMM folds his hands and asks her to stay " yen thangai veet le ellarum Onna irukkanum...blah blah " Sarroja asks "nee yaaru da ennai thadukka? Ithu enga
 veettu vivagaram " Park and Raani jump back as MMM was demeaned ...
habba ..finally nothing happens.

Shed - Kuppan and Rangan are briefed about Raani ...money...Archu being kept in
 the dark... etc. etc., MMM sleeps on the floor ..has visions of Archu saying that
the money should not be touched even if she falls sick... zoom on MMM 's
tear stained face...Mhum Roja vaale suthanaa mudiyalai...Aalai vidunga ppa...

Freeze

rojapoooo thumbnail
Update for Wed, May 25, 2011:

Dheena goes to the hospital where Priya had her delivery and asks for Dr. Nirmala.  He is told that she is in the ICU with some patient, goes straight towards the ICU, ignoring the receptionist and an attender who keep telling him he cannot go there - evidently this place doesn't have security staff.  He marches into the ICU and Dr. Nirmala tells him he cannot be in that room, but he doesn't listen to her.  He addresses her in a very rude manner and asks her for the truth about his baby.  She leaves the ICU, asking another doctor to attend on her patient.  He follows her and keeps addressing her in the singular and asks her where she is going.  She goes into her room, he follows and asks for the truth about his baby.  She tells him the hospital records are all there to prove that the baby died, but he tells her that he is going to get a court order, get the baby's body out and do a DNA test and then they will find out whose baby died.  The doctor is rattled and she calls Sivagami after he leaves, and asks them to come and see her immediately.

Selvam's housing colony - some problem between Bhanu and her husband, apparently he took some money from her on a false pretext and used it up to drink, and she is angry with him, so he raised his hand in anger.  Archu, the marriage counselor, is there to settle the dispute along with Poonga and the landlady also sticks her head out.  Archu yells at Bhanu's husband and says he should not have lied to his wife, look at her husband, he has never lied to her and never will (that's what you think!).  Selvam comes home right then after spending a sleepless night at the shed, and she asks him to give some advice to Bhanu's husband (BH - I have forgotten his name).  Selvam is looking and feeling guilty, he escapes on the pretext that he just got home and is tired.  Landlady also gives some free marital advice on how never to cheat your spouse, and the crowd disperses. 

Selvam goes inside, Archu asks him if he gave the money to Nandini and if there is any money left over after buying the spare parts, and he says it was all used up.  She tells him the usual line - neenga kai kaal kazhuvittu vaanga, naan tiffin ready paNNren, and leaves.  Selvam tells Poonga that he is feeling guilty about lying to Archana, Poonga is feeling sorry that it was all on his account and says it is not too late, and he can still tell Archu about it, but Selvam says not to say anything now.

Sivagami and Mr. Siva at the doctor's office.  The doctor tells them that if Dheena goes to the court, gets a court order and gets the baby's DNA examined, her reputation is at stake, so they need to do something.  Mr. Siva says it is Friday, the courts will be closed for the next two days, and they will think of something by then.  He scolds Sivagami for doing this without consulting him in the first place, now the lie has become something that is haunting them all the time.  They leave the doctor's office, and wonder how Dheena came to know about it.  Sivagami remembers the time she heard Jayanthy talking to her mother and guesses that she may have guessed about it from Priya's behavior.

Thodarum ...
rojapoooo thumbnail
Thursday  26/5/11

First segment - habbbaaa - Archu insists on bringing food to the shed
"Non-veg panren, let Rangan and kuppan enjoy too " "Nee ange ellam vara vendaam..."
- back and forth happens - quite a few times . Just when Roja was ready to throw the
 remote ...  house owner lady comes and saves MMM " Pappa vidaame azharathu,
 yarO Oru Bhai Oothuvaar (what is that??? Ennathai Oothuvaar?? Nadaswaram??
 Ipdi yellam treatment for crying??)
avar kitte kootti kittu pO " MMM escapes
 from Archu's eyes and her food - probably in the same order !!! MMM comes out
of the house and vows to arrange money for the spare parts.

Second segment - Park arrives for his under the ground job. learns that a new boy
 has gone down - the new boy has no pEchu MOochu... a crowd assembles and
draws him out - none other than DSDR - Park cries ..ambulance is called.

Third segment - Nandhini is working in an office - 6,500 rs salary . Now finally we
 know the secret, looks like she and her dad lost their wealth. ( Aama intha pOnnu
 kku kalyaanam aachu illiyaa?? Hubby enge? Odi pOittanaa?? )
Looks like it is some
finance  company. MMM arrives in the hope of raising a loan. nandhini hides as
she does not want MMM to know that she has to work for a living. Well, MMM
asks for a loan with 2 RC books - loan rejected , he leaves ..leaving behind the RC
books (Nalla vilangidum ange ange ellathaiyum vittu ttu pOitta??) Nandhini comes
out of hiding and her manager asks her to hand over the books to MMM. She runs
behind him, hands over and says that  she was visiting her friend who works in
that office -Both hide the truth from each other . MMM promises to return the money borrowed - talks about the money getting in to Sarroojja's account..and of course
Nandhini does not mind - athu sari ellam vanthu serrarrathu paaru - MMM s galore !!!!

Freeze

rojapoooo thumbnail
Update for Friday, May 27, 2011:

This is brief, because we are expecting company in a few minutes, and in any case, there wasn't much today.

Nandini hands over the RC books to Selvam, both hide their respective situations, Selvam tells her about the money being given to Rani instead of repaying the loan, Nandini says No hurry, take your time.  When Nandini goes back, her manager chews her out and warns her against doing this again, making Rama sit at the desk instead of her.

Poonga in the hospital, Vasu is unconscious and in a serious condition.  His friend tells him to call his wife, he does so.  Bhagyam starts off by saying she doesn't care what happens to Vasu but her paasam kicks in when she hears that he is fighting for his life, and she goes to the hospital.

Hospital - Bhagyam comes in saying, Is my son okay?  Why did you make him do your work?  and Poonga's friend explains that Poonga didn't even know it was Vasu who had gone down till they brought him up.  The doctor says that his condition is critical and they can't say anything. 

Bhagyam tells Poonga to inform Revathy.  He is reluctant but they force him to call, so he calls.  RS picks up the phone, and when he finds out, he says he doesn't care what happens to Vasu or to any of them, and not to call again.

Selvam is in the shed, explaining to Rangan and Kuppan that he couldn't get a loan.  They suggest asking Nandini, and right then, Selvam gets a call from the Manager of the car company, saying that the MD wants to see him immediately.  Selvam is wondering what to do, and his friends tell him to lie, saying that the work is going on schedule (yeah, keep lying!). 

Thodarum ...