RB81 thumbnail
hei aditee,
the lehenga could be in red with works all over in golden..thats my take..it would make shaan spellbound seeing khanak..
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Adi jo bhi color chun le don't choose black! My fav is black but in any auspicious event black is never allowed,  so that u can leave out! But I can imagine what a gorgeous outfit it would be if its red, black & gold. I would die for one!! Outfit or a saree!!!
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aditee

Purvi

She went with her future MIL to get an outfit. Should she wear that for the reception in Mumbai?

Haha!
Here we are breaking our heads overa  virtual, fictional wedding!

What fun!

This is the most fun Ive had on the Internet in a while

FB not withstanding!

Aditeee.. Hahaha.. Tell me abt it.. 

ideally The reception attire.. right from clothes to jewelery . comes form the inlaws..house for the bride and she is only suppose to wear that.. . So Yes Technically she shld wear that for the reception..also note the Grooms  reception Suit/Tux  comes from the Bride side for the Groom..(Again its ur FF so u take a call am all okie as long as i get to drool... big time. Let me know if u want me to Pm u the Riutals if ur covering it in details as such)

This is what it looks like..!

Edited by purvimeh - 13 years ago
Aussiegal thumbnail

Originally posted by: purvimeh

Aditeee

Aussiegirl is right !
Its does not matter even if she is a widow... She will have to do a small puja which would be fine for her then to be a bride again...! Basically all gujju have to wear a panetar.. is quite a complusion.. !00% gujju here too.. I wld be willing to more that help u and give u details on the guuju weding and rituals Aditee.. please let us know... ! It basically a combination of white or ffwhite with red border... and a seprate red Dupatta.(which has to be a combination of red. white and green)

OMG Kem cho? So good to meet a follow guju on site 😛 

Just sent Adi a few pics hope she likes 'em...

xx
purvimeh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aussiegal

OMG Kem cho? So good to meet a follow guju on site 😛 

Just sent Adi a few pics hope she likes 'em...

xx

Taz,,,,,, majama ! I know finally... right ! 
purvimeh thumbnail

Originally posted by: lghosh

Adi jo bhi color chun le don't choose black! My fav is black but in any auspicious event black is never allowed,  so that u can leave out! But I can imagine what a gorgeous outfit it would be if its red, black & gold. I would die for one!! Outfit or a saree!!!

Hi Lana !!!!!!! Hows was ur day.. ? 😃
Aussiegal thumbnail

Originally posted by: purvimeh

Taz,,,,,, majama ! I know finally... right ! 

🤗🤗🤗 Kinda felt a bit left out when everyone was chatting Bengali..we can start our own littl' bit here as well..😉😉😉

Edited by Aussiegal - 13 years ago
purvimeh thumbnail
😆

Originally posted by: Aussiegal

🤗🤗🤗 Kinda felt a bit left out when everyone was chatting Bengali..we can start our own littl' bit here as well..😉😉😉

😉😆 I Know... re... I was like yeh kya ho raha hai..!!!...Chalo koi to che  !🤗
lghosh thumbnail
Ok back to the update now.
She so desperately wants to see him soon. She makes a point about his being there for the sangeet. She also makes a deal with him about his calling her every time she calls him. I am gushing here. She is so hooked, booked & cooked by him. She wants him to pursue like he does. 😃 
His pulling that string, that lucky string...no touching just the string! Sigh!! 😍 This Kaki I like, no hassles, goes to sleep when she knows she would be a odd one out there between them. 😃 
I already love his wish list!! OMG...thud there! 😃 I love this idea of her taking him around where she grew up, school, college, where she met Sooraj, their home after marriage...then he will be a part of her past too. Those jitters will slowly fade away. It will be easy for him to read the closed book called 'Khanak'. 😊
Khanak melted?? I sure did reading his wish. And from the morning its becoming difficult for me to come back to my original form, need to freeze myself. 😆
Adi I wanted Khanak to invite Shaan for the marriage. Kind of in her somber way & yet it would have been funny, she inviting him 'I am getting married on May 29th, I would be happy if u can come over' & his answer again would be to die for. 'Oh u r, to whom? A south Bombay brat? Why? Because u love the way he looks at u, pursues u, his raspy unshaven jaw makes u go weak, how u melt every time he kisses u, how u love his voice over the phone, how he looks gorgeous specially in a black tee, how he unnerves u every time u see him & he sees u...' & she would have been a mass of jelly finding it difficult to breathe. 😍
That self destruct button comment was spunky, actually sassy! 😃 Obviously everyone loved it. He just laughed!!? I thought he would come a little closer tilting his head almost whispering to her ear in his husky tone & say 'self destruct or self construct button Khanak? U r going to build ur life along with mine' & I would be hyperventilating just like I am now imagining it. 😆
See I knew Khanak is a strong girl, I knew she wouldn't let Madhavi overpower her or overrule her wishes. She is quiet but firm. Slowly Madhavi & Khushboo will realise this. And this trait Khanak got from her mother, right?
And another thing I know Shaan won't interfere too much in this relationship between his mom & Khanak. But yes he won't allow any misbehaviour from either side as well. He won't get into the nitty-gritty of day to day life.
I loved the way how Shaan trod carefully on thin ice when he casually asked her about lending money. He already knows about her self respect so didn't push it at all. How will be the equation after marriage, that will be interesting to see.
And the point about Sooraj's family! I think Khanak kept that at the back of her mind so long, suddenly when Shaan brought it up it came to the forefront & she realised it can't be kept away much longer since she is going now to Ahmedabad herself & she is bound to decide soon. This one I feel for her. It will be tough. Specially she doesn't know how will his family react to it all! I sincerely hope Shaan will somehow ease that apprehension in her.
Khanak's interaction with Pradeep was sweet. Shaan's attitude was not insulting but very natural. Their family never make the drivers feel like family I am sure & he is also not different in any way.
The station scene was another jolt to him to get a peek at the ways of other side of the coin. He never realised how commoners travel in train & obviously that was unnerving for him. Another interesting point he didn't go overboard about the cousins, again very practical Shaan. He is genuine that way, he can't show affection or shower attention when he doesn't feel it. I like this trait in him. It shows what he feels for Khanak is all from the heart, even if its only strong, unwavering, goose-bump worthy, raw, carnal attraction!! But underneath all this there is that overwhelming care & concern for her as well. Again I drool & gush on this guy!! 😃
They pause & stare at each other! Sigh!! 😍
Khanak u betcha, u will see him at the wedding sitting next to u! Even wild horses won't be able to keep him away. 😃 And afterwards...is there any way I can pull myself up together?? 😍 It seems I have lost myself in the abysses of space & time!! Sigh!! I am sure all of us will wait for that 'afterwards' very eagerly & keenly!! 😃
Thank u Adi, u r a genius!! U don't know what a life support ur FF is to me.
And Shaan's POV finally! Can't wait any longer. 😃

lghosh thumbnail
Purvi my day was ok! The usual majdoori! How was urs? Was writing my thesis so didn't see ur post until now.
And Taz & u both start Gujju classes here as well, I can understand it but can't speak. Lage haath woh bhi sikh lungi. 😃