Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

🤣 goood one rani. I love how she throws her "hey, I am offended" LOLLL..when things are true..jk jk pimp.. mujhe maaro nathu..😃
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
arey pimp. hu to tari saath daroj vaat karu chu. seriously you've been with me through my good and bad times. jai is NOTHING in comparison to what you have done for me...aaa vaat tu pan jane che anu hu pan janu chu. so chal natak band kar aave. 😆
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

you're welcome guys :-)

i'm not dying to perform a duet with dharmesh. 😆

its all about jai & mayuresh for me. 😆

Ahhh...Mayuresh is another one!! 😍
dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much Rani!! Loved Kruti's answers, I find her as a sincere person. She is so sweet! 
dmgmjht4ever thumbnail

@ pimp - i really hope ke you and priyanka dharmesh ne malo. you two would truly be so cute with him 😳

Pimp, I really hope you can meet him! My cousin, who lives in Varodra (I fail at spelling 😆), got the chance to meet him. It would've been really cool to meet him! But unfortunately, I couldn't 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Nice interview! Short and to the point!

Thanks for posting Cutie! :)

Ahh she's close to Mayu..he's such a cool guy!

Originally posted by: dmgmjht4ever

Pimp, I really hope you can meet him! My cousin, who lives in Varodra (I fail at spelling 😆), got the chance to meet him. It would've been really cool to meet him! But unfortunately, I couldn't 

aw thanks nikki! :) :)
Haha vadodara or baroda.baroda is much easier hey! Wow really?! That's pretty amazing, i remember barodians went all out in support of dharmesh during season 2 😃 Wish i could have been there then!

arey pimp. hu to tari saath daroj vaat karu chu. seriously you've been with me through my good and bad times. jai is NOTHING in comparison to what you have done for me...aaa vaat tu pan jane che anu hu pan janu chu. so chal natak band kar aave. 😆

awww 😳 thanks rani,  im not offended anymore loll

dmgmjht4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: PimpJuice

aw thanks nikki! :) :)
Haha vadodara or baroda.baroda is much easier hey! Wow really?! That's pretty amazing, i remember barodians went all out in support of dharmesh during season 2 😃 Wish i could have been there then!

Baroda! 😆 But my cousin apparently did all of these hip hop classes during the summer, and Dharmesh I believe came to it. Pretty cool stuff 😃
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Q: you are a classical dancer, which dance form do u think is diametrically different from classical dancing and would pose the ultimate challenge for you to execute? has it happened so far? do you want to do it at any time.
Kruti: Popping, haven't done it so far but would love to.

Q: you are trained in bharatnatyam , kuchipudi and performed some kathak in DID2, have you tried other classical Indian dance forms?
Kruti: Yes, Odissi and Mohiniattam

Q: Have you ever tried classical ballet? if you, how diff do you think it is from Indian classical form?
Kruti: Yes. It's on the similar lines of Kathak and it has extensions like that of Bharatnatyam but not every  Classical Dancer can cope up with this form.

Q: Will we ever see you doing a duo with amrita in dks, where she does manipuri and you do kuchipudi or bharatnatyam?
Kruti: May be.

Thank you so much CPR for forwarding my questions,  nxt time u chat with kruti, tell her i thank her  too for answering them

kruti would love to see you do popping in near future, it wont happen in dks i guess
 and u truly are a classical queen, Would have also loved to see you try classical ballet, but you r right, its usually is difficult to cope up with it.
 how i wished u and ammu together in dks, but looks like it will not happen anymore
 hope to see you as a skipper in LM
All the best for your future endevours