First OFFICIAL DKS Interview with Kruti Mahesh!

Posted: 12 years ago
If any Global Moderator is reading this please do make it a Global Announcement. :-)

Hey guys. Hope you all are doing well. I'm so sorry for the delay in posting this interview. But I've been so busy and also could only post it when I was alone and when my parents weren't calling me 24/7.  πŸ˜† They don't know about my existence on India Forums. πŸ˜† Anyways Kruti is a sweetheart. I'll get down to the real stuff now.

THIS IS AN EXLUSIVE INDIA FORUMS INTERVIEW CONDUCTED BY ME (***** ****)! πŸ˜†

Hello Kruti. How are you? I guess I don't really need an intro, since you already know me. :-):-) Let me begin off by saying that you are doing a wonderful job on Dance Ke Superstars. It's great seeing you back on the big screen doing what you love. I want to thank you so so so much for agreeing to do this interview. It means a lot to me and also your fans on India Forums. I have compiled a list of questions from your fans on India Forums. I'll just write them down in a minute. If you do not feel comfortable answering the questions, don't answer. It's as simple as that. Don't want you saying anything that makes you feel uncomfortable. :-):-) Please reply back all answers to me via Facebook Message since I do not have any other form of communication with you. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Without taking any further time I'll get to the questions. :-):-)

Q: Who is your strongest contender from Team Josh?
Kruti: Mayuresh, Prince and Alisha.

Q: Does winning or losing this competition matter to you?

Kruti: Jalwa as a team believes in performance, winning will come along.

Q: Which performance out of all the performances has been your favorite so far & why?
Kruti: Laaga Chunri from DID Season 2 and Pehli Baar from DKS since it was my first contemporary duet and learnt it in 2 days.

Q: As a classical dancer yourself, do you feel that classical dance is the foundation of all dance styles?
Kruti: Yes.

Q: If there was an option to trade a team member from the other team, which member would you chose & why?

Kruti: None.

Q: Which member are you dying to perform a duet with?

Kruti: Dharmesh

Q: Which team member from Josh would you like to do the Dance Takkar Round with?

Kruti: Bhavna or Alisha

Q: you are a classical dancer, which dance form do u think is diametrically different from classical dancing and would pose the ultimate challenge for you to execute? has it happened so far? do you want to do it at any time.
Kruti: Popping, haven't done it so far but would love to.

Q: you are trained in bharatnatyam , kuchipudi and performed some kathak in DID2, have you tried other classical Indian dance forms?
Kruti: Yes, Odissi and Mohiniattam

Q: Have you ever tried classical ballet? if you, how diff do you think it is from Indian classical form?
Kruti: Yes. It's on the similar lines of Kathak and it has extensions like that of Bharatnatyam but not every  Classical Dancer can cope up with this form.

Q: Will we ever see you doing a duo with amrita in dks, where she does manipuri and you do kuchipudi or bharatnatyam?
Kruti: May be.

Q: Do you think you have an edge over other dancers as u are well versed in classical?
Kruti: Yes

Q: Do you think there would have been an advantage if Shakti was in the group?
Kruti: Yes

Q: In a few years ahead, do you see yourself choreographing or just being a dancer?
Kruti: I'm already Choreographing and Dancing, future prospects are far beyond than this.

Q: From Josh and Jalwa, whom do you consider yourself closest to?
Kruti: Vandana, Amrita and Punit from Jalwa. Mayuresh from Josh.

Q: Can we look forward to seeing both of you (Jai) perform together on DID Superstars?

Kruti: Don't know.

Q: Would you accept the offer to be a skipper in DID LM?
Kruti: Yes.

Q: Who is your best male contestant on DID (all DID shows count) that you have been partnered with?
Kruti: Amar, as he is very good with partner work.

Me: Thank you so much babe. Any messages for your fans on India Forums?
Kruti: Love them all, DKS and the end of it is a celebration of Dance ... Im priviliged to be a part of it ... Thank you for all d love, appreciaton n respect !!!! God bless , tkcr

Me: Thank you so much babe. Will be posting the interview on india forums soon. :-)
wow!! Thank you rani πŸ˜ƒ
lol ofcourse she is dying to perform duet with D-sir...who isn't? 

she doesn't countt Jai and Siddhesh as strong contenders πŸ‘ thanks for being honest kruti!

Oh and hopefully you'll replace Amrita in DID LM 2! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Oh wow!! Thanks for conducting the interview, Rani!! A very special thanks to Kruti for taking the time out and replying to her fans! 😳

I loved everyone's questions, and I liked her answers too. They were short, simple, and straightforward. πŸ˜†
Thanks Rani. Kruti has great answers.
Loveee her! ❀️

That's my guuurl πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by PimpJuice

Loveee her! ❀️

That's my guuurl πŸ˜‰

Who isn't dying to perform with him!! πŸ˜³
awww thanks a lot Rani for this..

Thanks a lot Kruti for taking out time...she is one of my all time fav contestants on DID ...loved her straight forward answers
you're welcome guys :-)

i'm not dying to perform a duet with dharmesh. πŸ˜†

its all about jai & mayuresh for me. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

i'm not dying to perform a duet with dharmesh. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† good one...i think I would prefer to be choreographed by Dharmesh as he has impressed me more as a choreographer...
I asked her that question, to get that response. ☺️