what happened to alisha

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
she looks like the same girl.even talks the same way.

the confidence however is missing. so is the power in her dance. this girl was able to beat anyone in DID1. I am seriously wondering what went wrong with her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manzanas_asadas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😆 I have been wondering too..I used to literally idolize her dance in DID 1.. Idk what is up with her nowadays..maybe overconfidence has overpowered her and her dance is reflecting that..I am saying this after watching numerous limelights.LOL
AreYaar thumbnail
She seems to have lost the DRIVE she had in her dance...it's quite odd and disappointing to say the least :/

In DID-1 you could sense the hunger in her as a dancer to be the best, to win it...the only girl standing till the end giving solid takkar to all the guys...and now I dunno what...she seems to fading into the wallpaper...it's quite sad...from such a powerful dancer who gave us so many memorable performances, she has now become just ok.

Although I must say I was quite happy to see her doing that signature popping/locking step of hers in this week's group performance...saw a hint of the classic Alisha there.
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with anu above...the DRIVE seems to be missing a bit in her...she was awesomeee in DID1 and was amazingly confident while performing...the spark is certainly somewhat missing now...i dont know maybe she stopped dancing after DID 1 and kinda lost touch...or lost the enthu...could be anything...whatever it is, I hope to see "Alisha" style performance soon.. Edited by yipee - 13 years ago
Looks as thought she's lost a lot of her flexibilty too .. she used to be so fluid, now her performances have a lot of effort. I doubt she kept up with dance after DID 1 ... or maybe she's not getting enough time to rehearse because of D3. 😕 No clue, but i hope the girl who almost won DID 1 comes back with a bang! 😃
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
priyanka
alisha has always been this way in limelight. chatty and funny. she is the typical loud mouthed girl of her age. I dont see a problem with that.

personally I wouldnt judge anyone based on limelight because all those videos are edited

actually she doesnt look overconfident. she looks lost and looks less confident.

maybe she is out of practice but alisha at her best can beat all these guys in DID 1 and 2. except for probably mayuresh

i was happy to see her do popping and locking a little too. hope to see more of her soon
luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bandicoot

priyanka
alisha has always been this way in limelight. chatty and funny. she is the typical loud mouthed girl of her age. I dont see a problem with that.

personally I wouldnt judge anyone based on limelight because all those videos are edited

actually she doesnt look overconfident. she looks lost and looks less confident.

maybe she is out of practice but alisha at her best can beat all these guys in DID 1 and 2. except for probably mayuresh

i was happy to see her do popping and locking a little too. hope to see more of her soon

I agree. Alisha is someone who would never let things get on her head. She is very humble and cool girl. I do admire that in her. I love Alisha from DID-1 and even the other performances that she gave in DID-2 and LM as a guest but yes for some reason the josh wali Alisha is missing here. I hope she is not feeling under confident with so many of these competitors but if she wants she can really beat many of these contestants. She is so good and versatile that I am sure she will excel in any dance style. Also, sadly she is not getting enough chances either ðŸ˜­ except for the group performances which is so silly ðŸ˜¡
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I am wondering that too! She seems under-confident..and doesn't have the same spark in her dance that she did in season 1. Maybe its because she's having a hard time balancing D3 and dancing for the show ? I also think she hasn't been practicing..it's quite sad because Alisha in her element can bajao band of the other contestants :(

I hope she gets back in her groove soon enough and I hope she has a solo next week..she's the only contestant to not have done a solo now correct?
pavitrian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@BANDICOOT - I   was abt to open a similar stuff , regarding alisha ...
i cant say whether she is under-confident or not , but yes unlike others she has left dat constant dancing for sumtime (i know this bcoz i belong to ranchi ) and she is focussing on her academics...
probably d oder reason might b "d3" , bcoz of which she is not getting ample time to practice ...
she has hardly performed expect trio , group and 1 face - off (which was a bit dissapointing frm her side_
she hasnt even performed duets  unlike in season 1 (shano -shano with jai & massakali with salman)...
hope to c a duet or solo of hers soon , before dks wraps off 😕
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yeah alisha looks a bit lost in da show but i really wanna see da old alisha back... she ws da best female dancer of season one