Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet coco

NOTE: Please no one post anything Aishu and Cannes related here...if you want to know why I'll PM you, but I'm gonna be heading over to the Aishwarya FC and we'll celebrate there! ONCE again...NO posting anything HERE from this point on...NO MORE!!!!

If you need the link to the FC...then PM me!

Thx... for you PM.. lol first I did when I logged... in was looking to this thread.. but no piccieπŸ˜ƒ ...  then ... sorry to hear.. you are one the sweetest member .. always positive... why can't they have  your fun.. for 2 days... πŸ˜‰  anyways... thanks with this thread.. looked amazing... we were just discussing Aishu 10 years on Cannes ...

Just want to say... wowww Aishu looks so beautiful... she is one of a kind... love the dress.. the hair on the second day don't like much.. make up is perfect..πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by _rose - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG I love her even more!!! She looks amazing...yeah sometimes she does come out a little rude but I really like her :)😍
HETAL?!!!  I am so sorry for not posting in here the last few days!  Come on now, where are you?  I am so happy after the HEROINE announcement!  AISHU looked stunning in the photocall!  So elegant, sexy, and classy!!!!!

πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³
Aishwarya Rai
Namaste Aishu!  😍
Stunning, amazing Aishu!!!!!!!     LOVE YA!   πŸ€—
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I'm BACK!!! Thank you maddy so much!!! You're the BEST!!!! My gals...COME BACK!

Originally posted by: sweet coco

I'm BACK!!! Thank you maddy so much!!! You're the BEST!!!! My gals...COME BACK!

HETAL?!  I am so glad I am back, WEEKEND is here and we can ENJOY AISHU!!!!!!!  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
She's playing MAHI!!! YAY!! This was the best Cannes year ever...what a way to mark her 10th year!
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
YAY!!! I'm so happy this is back up!! Thank you MADDY <3
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
MADDY ROCKS!!! YAY!!! For the celebration...her 10th year was the bomb!!!