Secrets tumble out in PKYEK

_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Secrets tumble out in PKYEK

In the mahaepisode of Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani on STAR One, many revelations will come forth. Piya (Sukirti Khandpal) will find out that Sid is a vampire too. Circumstances will throw Piya into a situation where she finds her blood unusual and iridescent in appearance.

She will realise that she has been bitten by a vampire, that she has vampire blood in her, and that she is now on the way to becoming a vampire herself. She will also discover the truth about who bit her. Piya will confront Abhay and ask him if he bit her. What will Abhay say? Will he lie or tell her the truth? How will Piya react next? We spoke to Abhay, Piya and Sidharth about vampires, keeping secrets and feeling guilty. Read on…

Abhay aka Vivian D'sena
You bit Piya to save her from Sid. How do you think she will react if she finds out?
I don't know. I am afraid to find out. I guess her reaction will be one of horror and hurt. She will be upset if she ever finds out.

How are you going to prove to Piya that you bit her to save from Sid?
I can't answer that now, as I have no idea. Hopefully, when I do explain, she will understand.

Are you afraid of losing Piya forever if she finds out the truth?
Yes. She is the only hope in my life. I hope and think she will understand why I had to bite her.

Do you feel guilty of biting her or not?
Not really, as I did it only to save her from Sid. I didn't have any option, and had to bite her. If I could have saved her in any other way, I would have.

Do you think it is wise to hold on to a secret because it might hurt your loved one?
No. You shouldn't keep any secrets from your loved one. At times, it might seem like it is better off not telling them, but then they would be hurt eventually when they find out. And secrets always have a way of coming out in the open. It is better to deal with the secret and the hurt for a day or so by immediately telling them than holding on and hurting them a thousand times more. When they find out, they will be hurt about you hiding the secret than the actual secret.

Do you blame yourself for Piya's condition?
Obviously. Yet, I also feel I did what had to be done at the moment.

What are your concerns regarding Piya?
I want to keep Piya safe from any harm. The biggest threat, currently, is Sid. I want to keep her away from him till I can find a solution or just kill him. I don't want Piya hurt at his hands.

What do you think will happen in the future?
I have no clue, but I will deal with it. I hope I have Piya by my side through thick and thin.

What message do you have for Sid, since he is trying to harm Piya?
Stay away from Piya!

Piya aka Sukirti Khandpal
What are the questions niggling in your mind right now?
I am thinking about who bit me and why the sunlight affects me differently. There are many questions in my mind, and I hope to get answers soon.

What do you think of vampires?
Vampires are a glossy concept and a fantasy. I want to believe that they exist.

Do you trust Abhay completely?
Totally. He is my lifeline.

Will you forgive Abhay if he were wrong, ever?
I don't know. I hope so.

Would you keep a secret if it were to affect the life of your beloved?
No, I don't think it is right to keep any secrets from the person you love. Being open and honest is the best way in a relationship.

Even if the secret put you in a guilty position?
Well, yes. It might be tough, but if you speak the truth, your relationship has a chance of getting stronger, and you can deal with it together.

Do you feel guilty about the situation with Misha and Arnab?
No. I didn't keep any secret. It was Arnab's truth and not mine to tell.

How are you going unite Misha and Arnab?
I am going to try my best. The rest is up to them.

What do you think of Sid?
Sid is a cool person, who is helpful and friendly. I like him.

Why do you think Sid is perfect for Panchi?
He is caring and loves her. So, I think he is perfect for her.

Will you try to find out why Abhay hates Sid?
I have tried, but perhaps, some things are better left unanswered.

Siddharth aka Siddhant Karnick
How do you plan to tell Piya that Abhay bit her?
As I always do. I will smooth talk her into believing she thought up the idea. I will place some doubts, some hints in her mind, and let her imagination take over.

Have you ever felt an iota of guilt doing the things you do?
I have no guilt. I never feel guilty about anything. I believe in enjoying the bounties of this world.

If Piya learns the truth that you are a vampire, do you fear that she will reveal this truth to Panchi?
I wish I could read the minds of people, but I can't, as only upcoming vampires can. I am sure if Piya ever found out about me being a vampire, she would tattle to Panchi. I will deal with it when that happens.

What do you have in store for Abhay, Piya and Panchi next?
Something diabolical.

Do you think Danish may try to expose the fact that you had kidnapped Arnab?
Yes. I think Danish is up to no good. Despite my warnings, he will try to reveal the fact that I kidnapped Arnab. If and when he does, he will have to pay a hefty price for that. I will ensure that I foil all his plans.

What is your biggest secret?
That I wear red underwear!! [Laughs]

Check out Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani's big, exciting twist in the maha episode on Saturday at 8 PM, only on STAR One.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sab2778 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🤣 siddy u give me a reasin 2 laugh everytime🤣
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG sid is really hillarious!😆
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Great ... Episode has so twists .. Luv the way Piya said the Relationship must be honest and clear .. hope AbhiYa won't get apart .. and Clear all the Circumtances heavenly .. Sid is so fascinatin' Luvv his answers ...

More i've to wait fo' tonites episode ..

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
i loved their replies...😳

sid's last repl was...🤣

thanks a lot for the article dear...<3
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh I feel like I have this same whole stay away from Pia zillion times

Pia, I wish u well and that at the end of all that is coming ur way soon, I just want u to do what u feel is right for u girl.

awww Sid is so awesome and I wish him all the best/luck in everything he has got planned up😈

boy ur last comment is hmm is ermmm is something🤣
Edited by .Angel - 13 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sid ans are 🤣...he is too good
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
O God! Sid is just too funny🤣
thanks for the article.i am afraid that this article indicate that, in this maha episode will lead to abhiya separation.feel good to know piya finally know about sid's true identity.
lol highlights of the article:

Piya (Sukirti Khandpal) will find out that Sid is a vampire too.

>> finally...

Stay away from Piya!
>>🤔

I have no guilt. I never feel guilty about anything. I believe in enjoying the bounties of this world.
>>🤣

I wish I could read the minds of people, but I can't, as only upcoming vampires can.
>>😲...so Aro is coming? 🤣

That I wear red underwear!! [Laughs]

>>🤣🤣