My next update is almost ready ... so thanks to

Pri ... i read ur scne no 4 to get inspired heheheeh
and Prash for editing it

I am happy with my update

So why don't you post it and make me happy too?😛
pra19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Mitzi , We are proud of you too darling and you know that . People have loved your FF , I can see . But I think its just that the updates have so much gap in themselves and people do tend to get lazy when commenting and stuff , nothing more than that   .
I loved the different angle to this story . Most AN FFs have Abhi making the first move , but your Abhi is different and so is Nikki . In fact , they are very close to what would have been their original traits . He all brooding , reclusive and she all bubbly and childish. 
This FF is so different and refreshing and all who have read it will agree . Just go ahead and keep on updating it . We love it and are waiting to see where it goes and how it goes .

Nehu , thanks 😃
mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Part 12

Nikki organized the party as if it were her own .It was her party after all , a party to celebrate the success of Abhi and her teamwork ... She couldn't help but feel proud .Together they had done it. Even though they were totally different people , their teamwork had born good results. She ran about getting the decorations done, calling about the refreshments and set up of the room, tirelessly she worked for her party..Their party.

Nikki's happiness knew no bounds as she saw what success the party was. Everything was in place, everything was perfect .Everyone was enjoying themselves.. The lighting, the music , the mood , it was just the way she wanted it . She hoped Abhi would compliment her , wished desperately for the look of appreciation in his eyes . But he was nowhere to be seen.  The minister was to arrive in another half an hour . She did not care for the minister . But she desperately needed to see Abhi , wanted to see him all dressed up for this big day in their lives . Her eyes looked about restlessly for him .. and then as if in answer to her prayers , she saw him walk in . A bolt of disappointment ran through her when she realized he had brought Shelly with him. He went around talking to everyone and made no attempt to find out her whereabouts .Not expecting this from him , she wasn't sure of why he was doing that. But the longer he stayed away , the more disappointment it caused to her . 

She could not understand , why Abhi treated her in that manner... Even after the ministers arrived and the staff was introduced around ,Abhi continued to behave as if she did not exist. He continued to stand and chat away from her , lost in his own group. Every single moment her spirit was being crushed down and disappointment settling in and not just disappointment hurt and fear were now gripping her heart.

Laughter reached her ears and she looked up , Shelly was sharing a laugh with Abhi and a group of people , their eyes met across the space ...suddenly she could not take it anymore.

She ran out to the terrace and broke down, her expectations had soared after the riot incident ,but obviously it meant nothing to him , he continued to be distant from her .Why was he doing this to her ?

She felt a hand on her shoulder she didn't need to turn to know who it was.

"Nikki , please don't cry "

"Don't touch me  just stay away from me.  What do u care if I cry  ...?"

"Aisi baat nahi hai Nikki ?"

"Just go away from here and leave me alone. "

"Nahi Nikki please try and understand  .. "

"What's left to understand now ? You too don't care for me.  Why am I not worth anyone's love?"

Abhi's stubbornness had made her feel unwanted . But this is not what he had wanted . He just wanted  to keep her away . '.For her own good , wasn't it ? But , as he could see now , it was serving no purpose . He had ended up hurting her even more . She finally looked up at him , her big eyes accusing .

"You never said it but I always felt it, I saw it in your eyes. Was I wrong ? You don't care for me ? " , she asked with a heartbreaking sob and he averted his eyes , it was so painful to see her like this . On this reaction she shook away his hand from her shoulder and ran away  .

Things were going out of control , all he had wanted was her happiness and now '... He decided he had to tell her everything ''.

Nahi Nikki ...  Nikki I have a past.

That made her stop at her place, but she still continued to face away from him. Taking a step forward he continued   "'...  and I don't want you .. to suffer because of that..."

Nikki turned around , her confused eyes on him ...she was waiting for him to continue.

"Nikki '.. I was married ''.

" I loved her, but '..."

He was married , he loved her , her life seemed to be slipping out of her hands '. , but he was saying something else '..

"'.2 yrs into the marriage I caught her with another man .'.a scuffle broke out between us '.. we fought ' he injured me badly '. we divorced'" he told her everything and bent his head.

Suddenly her pain was nothing infront of the pain of this man that she madly loved, someone had hurt him so bad, what kind of woman would not treasure a person like Abhi '.. she was ready to die for him '.. Suddenly she wanted to just comfort him ... to do anything in her power to take away his hurt

" After being burned up like that I didn't want to be near any one , I didn't want to give love a chance,

, he said sadly.

Hearing this Nikki's heart began to sink .. She wondered if after being so close , will Abhi deny what he felt for her , will he let it go because of his past?

"But when I met you , some hope returned . Nikki , you taught me to smile to have fun, to laugh, to take life lightly , you helped me forget my past '..to heal ," , he continued and Nikki's spirits rose a little , a small smile came on her face remembering how much she had troubled him , she looked at him with hopeful eyes,

"But I don't want you to be close to me .. I have so much stigma attached 'I don't want you to be '.."

"Nahi Abhi .. Please!... please don't deny us this , we deserve this chance ... None of this matters to me , nothing matters to me except you ... and your happiness...

These words were the first words of comfort he had heard in a long long time' how good would it be if all this was true '' if being cared for by someone was possible in his life too ''

"I would do anything for you happiness Abhi ... and without you I'd just .. I'd just..."  her voice trailed away into silence , not being able to even imagine a life without him .

They continued to  try to grip what was happening around them , trying to understand the thoughts and emotions whirling around them '.after a while Nikki looked up at him , taking a deep breath she ventured to ask      

" Abhi are you ready to give it a chance ?"

He kept staring at her and finally gave a soft nod , this was enough for Nikki who landed in his arms and hugged him tight   " I love you Abhi" , she spoke into his chest as he  closed his arms around her and kissed the top of her head in response.

Nikki had gone out as Nikita Malhotra , the person who came back was not just Nikki , she was Abhi's Nikki , Abhi's girl , his love'. His ! .. Her ecstasy knew no bounds , but a dampening though occurred ..but he hadn't said that ... he hadn't said the exact words '..but she wouldn't let this small issue dampen her spirit . Nikki attended the party with a big smile on her face .

In the whole party they both kept stealing glances at each other . Together they were the whole soul of the party .Wherever she went people were talking about them : about how their hardwork together had got them this project.. Even though he was physically apart from her, he was a part of her now. Finally !

Edited by mitzification - 12 years ago
mitzification thumbnail
Thanks Jyoti ...
Nehu .. I lied... Im not a sadist ... I got AN together didnt I ? hehhehe
Thanks Prash ..ab jyada tareef mat karo ... mein tumhari tareef kar ke aur apni sun ke ...thak chuki hoon ab 😆
.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
eeeks.Lovely.:DD 

so sweet. I like Abhi :DD 
His Nikki!!! 😍
I like this way. no drama.no sadism thingy... 

Update soon... i hope it nt the end. :p 
wanna read more.. 😃 
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah Mitzi you're a big lair and if you hadn't said it,I would still have pointed that. But then I already knew that you're not a sadist. I still remember how you always wanted happy endings for AN and more than once you had this argument cum discussion with Khush abt the same thing.😛

Ok,now coming to the update, I wanna tell you that I loved this update more than the one you said was your fav. I loved this reluctant Abhi in your ff, Iloved the way he's holding himself, staying away from Nikki, holding himself back and not giving to his desires and from this update I got to know the reason behind his such behavior. OMG he's married here! Why Mitzi? A past without marriage would have been preferred more. But then as it is, I atleast liked the way things have gone. Abhi is married and thus stayed away from Nikki which is the best thing. Any self esteemed man would do that in real. The way Abhi was portrayed in DMG after his marriage was revealed made me think low of him at some point. In no situation his behavior was approved. You know what I'm referring to?
Sorry for going off topic, again Mitzi, I liked how Nikki confessed her feelings for Abhi and then took his past in sensible manner. I liked the way Abhi anticipated and how he didn't rush into saying those three magical words himself but then I wanna know why? What's in store for us now? Enjoyed this part. I want next part super soon.😉
mitzification thumbnail
Why did Abhi hold back ...? abhi to usne reluctantly accept kiya hai ... abhi se kaise apni feeling bolega ...
aur sab kuch ek he update meinho jayega to baki updates mein kya hoga ...halwa ... ROLF ...quoting Rakhi Sawant ofcourse ...
but sorry for rude language ... hehehehe cldnt stop myself 😳
mitzification thumbnail
why is he married ? ...oops i dont know ...he cld have had a broken relationship also ... ehhhehe guilty laughter

if u realy wanna know ...well in our society kids are bought up in a certain way ..brought up in fairytales ...but life nahi hai ladoo ...

what exactly is wrong in a divorced boy or girl ... a person can be the biggest casanova and not a divorcee... its all in people's head... I just like to think out of convention ... we are all slaves of our minds my dear ,and our minds are conditioned ... and we are living in the prisons of our minds ...

also i honestly think ... stigma is all in the mind ... and everyone deserves a second chance

also i think diffrently from societies stigma's ...eg neena gupta and her love child ... i respect neena gupta who had guts to have a love child more than rekha ..who has chosen to live alone

aur add karoon toh Nikki is the kind of person who wants true love ... and these things dont matter to her
baki reasons soch ke bataaongi :)
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mitzi I agree with you, with every thing you mentioned. But to be honest I somehow could never accept Abhi's marriage in DMG and you know what the reason is. I had so much love and respect for the character that I couldn't imagine him stooping such low that he hid the truth of his marriage from Nikki, whatever his reasons were, I would never approve of something like that. I don't know what would I do if landed in such situation. Then he didn't let go of her when he himself wasn't sure if he would ever be able to accept Nikki and give her what a woman desires, wifey status. And please I'm not being orthodox, I'm stating the fact. In a situation where Abhi had let Nikki know that he was married before making her confess her feelings to him and let her decide, that would have been much better. See bad things happen to people and if you're not at fault, you surely deserve a chance but then the approach should be right. Isse zyada muje nahi pata, I always try to think straight and all good like these things never exist. May be it's my way of staying way from all thinking and stress...lol..