Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: jakr

@trinoroy   What an apt analysis. Just my thoughts. this Pr and Rmj are no great  and not very impressive but as u said it cater to all the catagories. I had great expectations  when it started. I think once the padma chahi track started the slide started. I was just thinking Why the channel and cvs are not responding. May be they have made up their mind to wind up the show already? It saddens me of course . But  I will wait for the best for all the sangini main actors . Especially for my favourite hero Iqbal

Thanks! Yes, with TRPs so low, it will be hard to spring back, unless a drastic change in storyline is made. I doubt it.  Yes, i will also hope and pray for Iqbal. You know with his talent and looks, he should move into serious roles, be in serials or movies, the kind of roles done by Manoj Bajpai, Irfan Khan, Arjun Rampal.
shopaholic83 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i honestly feel bad for a talented actor like MIK! Im cure he must be knowing it too..
JuhiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: hamsa_idol

Agree with you completely !!!!

The problem with Sangini has always been the backward thoughts in the script and no freshness...

Its like they are a century behind...They are still stuck with the old kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi formulas...

And I think many shows on TV now...though they are not great or anything and have their bad phases...but they r fresh with new ideas sometimes...and they have bad characters..but they r not padma chachis or ram-and his mom...they have grey shades...like any normal person in the real world...

it doesnt have to always be two extremes...one side we have gauri is shown as the mahaan devi supporting the entire world..and on the other side we have ratnesh, ram, padma chachi and now this maasi...Sangini started out so fresh and sweet but messed up on the way...

One other example I can think of is a show called Odhani..Yeah they r losing the plot slowly...but its still a cute show..the show is funny, there r emotions, the dialogues are something you can relate to and even the characters are more believable...

I WISHHH IQ choses something like that...A script which doesnt get stuck in the previous century...but something where he can show all the different aspects of his talent..which is I know hugeee...

Very well summarized.  Which  channel they play Odhani...?  Is it Hindi or regional?
Edited by trinaroy - 13 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Trina , very beautiful analysis , yes , I've thought at length on the reason of failure of Sangini , I think one reason is definitely it's having very very huggge loop holes in it's story line , like , even if there comes a situation which normally leads 2 great misunderstandings between married couples n storms in their marriage , nothing like that happens between RG in Sangini , ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜² it looks damn unreal , so the viewers get mighty irritated . Then again , no focusing on RG love story , what started with a promise of giving us a beautiful love story between RG , ended up in a problem story , with RG always on the look out of money , for mostly unreal reasons , like paying for Revati's reception , totally unreal , then , they spend a lot of money on places totally unnecessary n unexplained as 2 the source of the money . They also should've kept the Raga n Ahu story lines completely separate from the very beginning , not mixing ,em up in a most nasty , unreal n crude way , 
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: trinaroy

Very well summarized.  Which  channel they play Odhani...?  Is it Hindi or regional?

Odhani is a hindi show aired on Star One.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
How utter nonsense this new memory loss track is , the downfall in TRP was a must . N , they r dragging this track like a chewing gum , after the hate track , no plot has been dealt with an ounce of skill or sense . Bad make up n dresses for the main leads , showing G over tolerant n never saying a word against her husband's wrong doings , no try 2 cure him off his bad habits , because he's pati parmeshwar , how back dated ! They gave G no life out side R , her world seem 2 b revolving around R , this is so yawn n shit 2 watch .
JuhiR thumbnail

Odhani is a hindi show aired on Star One.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks! 
JuhiR thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Trina , very beautiful analysis ,

Thanks!