samiya.059 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
totally agree with u she is looking stunning in kc pics
Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sush1

Even I felt the same. Now let us apply some logic to this illogical GHSP๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

Geet did not look so bridal during her marriage so no SR ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Geet looks very preety and like a bride during KC so SR??๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

We fans are real despo and optimistic๐Ÿคฃ

Jokes apart, I think she looks preety because of that dot dot thing on the border of her pallu which covers her head beautifully like a jewel.๐Ÿ˜ณ. Maan ne ek baar use dekh liya to pura kissa khatam.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I hope๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

WELL SAID๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Geet is divine beauty...Geet looks so beautiful gorgeous and lovely in every attire...and her beauty her charm increases with every passing second๐Ÿ˜...sach mein Geet Maan ki Chandni hai๐Ÿ˜

Once again Maan will be mesmerized by his Geet's angelic and divine beauty๐Ÿ˜

hopefully this time all our dreams wud come true afterall MAANEET have showed us that dreams do come true...sapne bhi sach hote hai๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰
DrashtiDhamiNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

dd looks equally stunning in both dresses!!

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Khushi I was mesmerized by how beautiful she looked as a bride but this KC pic just takes my breath away๐Ÿ˜Š, she looks gorgeous and I think it's the myriad of expressions on her face that make this one extra special, just can't wait to see this episode ๐Ÿ˜

khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: sptrno

Geet is divine beauty...Geet looks so beautiful gorgeous and lovely in every attire...and her beauty her charm increases with every passing second๐Ÿ˜...sach mein Geet Maan ki Chandni hai๐Ÿ˜

Once again Maan will be mesmerized by his Geet's angelic and divine beauty๐Ÿ˜

hopefully this time all our dreams wud come true afterall MAANEET have showed us that dreams do come true...sapne bhi sach hote hai๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰

Span pata hai muskil hai kahan...the CVs don't believe that dreams do come true...๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† that i the reason we have had such a long wait and we are still waiting...

AND THEY ARE ALSO WAITING!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†

khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

Khushi I was mesmerized by how beautiful she looked as a bride but this KC pic just takes my breath away๐Ÿ˜Š, she looks gorgeous and I think it's the myriad of expressions on her face that make this one extra special, just can't wait to see this episode ๐Ÿ˜

True Dee i also can't wait to see the expression on Maan's face when he sees his Geet dressed lke that...his eyes will pop out and his mouth will hang open...
I thought she looked gorgeous as a bride, but the KC pics are just mind-blowing. Our DD is truly beautiful, and this just goes to show you don't have to wear less to be more. She even looks memorizing in a salwar suite with her hair covered. 
Swenna10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya i totaly agree with u dear.but i notice one did u notice.just see this two pics.Geet ka karwachoth ke jode ka aur shadi ke jode ka jo usane sholder pe dala tha wo dono dupatta same nahi lagta!!๐Ÿ˜•just see
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya,khushi  she is just looking a newly wedded bride in kc snaps . mangalsutra adorning to her long and slender neck making her looking more gorgeous . She is one of the rarest actress who  is having a long and slender neck which  add  point to her perfect figure . as i always say " she is just like "poonam ki chand ".jaise boys sochte haina  they needed a girl whom they can take to home for showing their mom's . she is the one who can be taken ,undoubtedly no mother can say "no " to her .