Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
congo on the new gallery Girls and the update is smashing, love the damon ones[the anims are so HOT😉], awesome. the arjohi one is really pretty,love the coloring on that one and the Kajen one's coloring is also great but my fav one is the AK one its style,color text evry thing looks perfect, love the update
thanks for sharing,
love Raee🤗
-kirulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

reserveeed! :)

----------------------

@kiru: everytime i look at your nina avis...its always get me to laugh lol...its too adorable!!! btw are you reserving for comment or req or both??  i  could guess...but i have been wrong so lolz!!

aww, thanks for liking them! :P
umm, I guess you know what I reserved this spot for! LOL! Its quite obvious! 😆

Okaay, first commet;
Damon one, hmm..saved? ;) LOVE it!
Arjuhi one is cute! like the pinkish coloring! & Zak one is really cool! I love the sharpness in the siggy! looks great! Kajen ones are really nice! I love the first one! nice style! &&& the last one is one of my favs in the update! everything is just perfect! but my fav one is deffo that damon one! <3 :DD

2 requests! like last time! ;))

Siggy;
omggg, I wanted it to be a mixed req! with Imran, shahid, Ian, HC and all my favs! but the pics are just not matching! so just an Ian siggy! :-)
http://i.min.us/infTxI.jpg
http://i.min.us/inkusw.jpg

Text; Ian Somerhalder
Small: Only for Kiran

Will post the second req later! :P

Love,
Kiran<3
Edited by -kirulicious- - 13 years ago
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@shini:aww thank you shini...i know you edited...but i was mostly gone from the site...i answered few pms through my inbox but that was abt all i did yday. see i ended up surprising you. im glad you liked the stuff. and yh i know you don't get along with avis!! lolz!!!
actually the cricket fever is gone...i haven't been able to watch IPL, that sucks, i want to watch it...but i just haven't been able too make my self watch it!!! idk why?? you know what i was thinking!! didn't you read my text!!!! oh ok kool...at least...you'll take care of req list, oh ok...just make sure wheneve the epi airs...you send me the stuff!!

@-Moni-: thank you dear...im glad you liked the stuff...

@sam: thanks hun!!!

@sofi: thank you yaar..im glad most people are liking the new style. it makes me happy to know that!!

@fati: thank you...appreciate it!!!!

@fatima: thanks yaar...did you mean forwood by TC?? I was gonna make on them..but the video that i downloaded didn't work...but now i can't work on anything other than the scene from the last epi if i work on it...but wids already made on that one so i don't know!!
-Diya- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved req
Edited by -Diya- - 13 years ago
Rimsie. thumbnail
@maru: yh i had the stuff ready...so i was like why not?!! im glad you liked the new style :) yh i can't stand that woman at all...yh i can't believe that we made it till 20...its just feels so damn surreal...like me and widsie began like feww days ago only.

@moni: youa re here lolz...im glad you liked the stuff...and the sytles. its def one of my fav style after a long time...so im sure eveyrone will see more stuf in that style.  thanks once again yaar!!!

@durgavnii: thank you sweety..im glad you liked them!!!

@dharu: awww thank you yaar...im glad you liked the sig...i had such a hard time figuring the text out..i searched on net for abt 15 mins when i finally decided witht the one i choose. btw i love ya sig box ;) once again.

@seno: thank you sweety..im glad you liked the stuff...and new style. you made it this time!!
Rimsie. thumbnail
@twiny: congo to you too...aww im glad you liked them...i love the new style as well and its comfy to use that style!!! you got me hooked to that song...and i love it...

@seno: yh its fine..you can edit it then!!!

@manisha: hey yaar...i know...where you been woman?? hope all is well. glad you liked the update...and yh you can def req!!! you are one of my regulars.

@faru: thanks you sweety!!! im glad you like the new style!!! btw is your text meaning "rocketeer" or did you miss spell??

@fary: aww thank you yaar...iim loving your BBB deleted scene avi...i sasw it yday and i couldn't stop lauhing esp the part where bittoo's in the car!!!

@adi: aww thanks yaar..im lgad you liked that one!! i hope it doens't end so soon either!!
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
congratulation for new Gallery...
awesomeee update..
This one is too good...Lol...hehe
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I have edited my reqs on page 4

Hope everything is OK..😳

Good luck with all the reqs
wida thumbnail
no ipl for ya? i have been watching itt thoughh
pune.. what can i say about pune waariors hehe i still support them though
chenai andd mumbai going greatt
lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wids i love the sig you made... its marvelouss...