Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: pipicat

true ytai .. but what worries me is taht it could be viren 

The article and promo does not mention or show VIren anywhere close...and hey Viren has to beat Bhaiji...
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pipicat

true ytai .. but what worries me is taht it could be viren 

No Dear today as per the article DD is going to be victim,  Hope the Article is false and misleading,  I dnt want this to happen,  DD is innocent I dnt want this to happen to her, Why Punish her,  I agree she is selfish and many other vices but she is is not bad at heart,  so this punishment she does not deserve
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i just dont know yaar it all to brain rcaking
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Raj...ok...itake it kyk dis ...as all r fearing...but ...as far as I know...about Hindu tradition  n all...sorry I'm not trying 2 offend any religion here...I'm just proving my point here...so plzz  don't take me wrong...

Ok...now...my point...Sid is jaith(elder brother of husband)  of Nivi...n der r no iccidents where ...a girl maaries her Jaith in hindu religion...jaha tak mujhe pata hai...Yes... bhabhi(sister in law) can marry her dever( brother in law) if her husband dies...but no marriage of younger brother's wife  wis elder brother...so 99% der is NO chance of nivarth in any case at all...
Edited by CCBM_fan - 13 years ago
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Gals ... morning we were talking about NivArths and i wrote that are dear NivArth friend have CC nad HL brains...cause if u read their comments...they think the show was running well when KM was not there...but actually the show would have gone off air if it was not for KM...because of KinHa the show has come so far...
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I dnt understand why they are blaming KM for separating  Nivi and Sid, It is HL and CC who's evil brains did all this,  then why blame Viren for it,  Before his entering the show only Nivarth were separated, then no use in blaming Viren
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
true diya and sids cowradness
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: CCBM_fan

Raj...ok...itake it kyk dis ...as all r fearing...but ...as far as I know...about Hindu tradition  n all...sorry I'm not trying 2 offend any religion here...I'm just proving my point here...so plzz  don't take me wrong...

Ok...now...my point...Sid is jaith(elder brother of husband)  of Nivi...n der r no iccidents where ...a girl maaries her Jaith in hindu religion...jaha tak mujhe pata hai...Yes... bhabhi(sister in law) can marry her dever( brother in law) if her husband dies...but no marriage of younger brother's wife  wis elder brother...so 99% der is chance of nivarth in any case at all...

so 99% der is chance or no of nivarth in any case at all... sorry a little confused...

if Viren dies then there can be NivArth... but Viren just cannot die cause NivRen are the jaan of the show...
CCBM-fan thumbnail
oops...sorry...raj...I mean  99% der is NO chance of Nivarth at all...
CCBM-fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

so 99% der is chance or no of nivarth in any case at all... sorry a little confused...

if Viren dies then there can be NivArth... but Viren just cannot die cause NivRen are the jaan of the show...

I don't think dat viren is gonna die...n...Cts do dis also...den I don't think der is chance of nivarth...NIVREN FOREVER...