Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
From where they get all these idea of bring nivi sid together? IS this because of the article about DD's death? ðŸ˜²
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Alphabet26

From where they get all these idea of bring nivi sid together? IS this because of the article about DD's death? ðŸ˜²

YEs where else... they r thinking that after DD'd death ... viren should be killed and Nivi-Sid will come together as CCBM started with them and end with them...

if CT's had to get Nivi-Sid together they would have done long time back... and it NivRen who are the leads...CT' cannot tamper with them as the show is because of them

Alphabet26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

YEs where else... they r thinking that after DD'd death ... viren should be killed and Nivi-Sid will come together as CCBM started with them and end with them...

if CT's had to get Nivi-Sid together they would have done long time back... and it NivRen who are the leads...CT' cannot tamper with them as the show is because of them

True raj nivren can't be separated.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Usha.. did u read what i wrote on the previous page about the epi today
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Usha.. did u read what i wrote on the previous page about the epi today

no raj wait  oh that mothers day's senti ðŸ˜†
Edited by Alphabet26 - 13 years ago
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
yup excatly... well how can they a kill a mother on mother's day ðŸ˜‰
maher-luv-nivi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alphabet26

no way sid and nivi be toghter
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: maher-luv-nivi

no way sid and nivi be toghter

Yes Maher... it is not possble...it would have been in Ekta Kappor show...i think the NivArths are fans of Ekta Kapoor shows
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Raj will be leaving in another 5-10 min to goutham's school as i have to pay for school bus, couldn't pay it on Thursday, if i pay today atleast i can give LU (if u want) tomorrow. ðŸ˜‰
maher-luv-nivi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ya raj agree and if really dd died and nivi back to sid to take care od the baby that's like the movie that's will not become a serial 😕 otherwise they must think in another think else