kinshukkipyaari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
love nivi friday epi she was sooo sweet n  viren

Originally posted by: love-mystery

nothing sweeti just  so nervous i love verin in part one he is sooo charm and cute

ok di where u live
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AM getting sooo nervous that I cant explain, What is going to happen,  We cant even enjoy our show,  with this stress
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

May 8, 2011 – Part 2

Nivi's in her room in Sharma house and FB about what DD said to her….. Viren comes to her room and says why is she not picking the call and worried….Viren says that u r coming to naming ceremony….Nivi says she is going to mandir…. Viren says she cannot be running away like this….. Nivi says she is going to mandir to pray for the little one and asks Viren to go and get ready…. VIren does not want to leave her and very worried but Nivi asks him to go…. Nivi saying to herself that her is not feeing good today and probably will feel better going to mandir……Viren sad and tells Nivi that he will miss her and watches her and then leaves……

Sood house – Sid and DD come with the baby

Nivi going to mandir and see NT dadi and asks why has she not gone…..NT dadi say I can ask u the same…. NT dadi says u have sacrificed so much for DD and what r u hiding….. Nivi says tells NT dadi that DD has asked her not to come near the child and Nivi says that she has no idea why DD is doing this…. NT dadi says she will talk to DD but Nivi says no and stops her and leaves for mandir in the car…

Baiji's goon inform Bhaiji…. Bhaiji ask them to follow the car and inform him of every moment … Bahiji's goon follow Nivi's car…..

Sood House … naming ceremony and havan going on…. NT dadi and KS come….. NT dadi sad …..

Nivi gets out of the car at the mandir… goons right behind her

Sood house … pooja….Viren missing Nivi…..

Bhaiji comes to the mandir…..goon point to Nivi's car….. Bhaiji tells them to plant the bomb

Sood House … The little girl named Preeta…. Everyone happy except NT dadi

Mandir…. Goon ditracts the Nivi's driver and takes him for tea …. Driver leaves the car unattended….. Bhaij' give the bomb to second goon nd asks him toplant it…. Nivi in mandir….. second goon planting the bomb…..

Nivi walking down the mandir stairs…..Bhaiji see her and the goon still planting bomb

Precap…… NT dadi telling DD that Sid wanted to marry Nivi…..Nivi looking out for her driver I think and Bhaiji watching worried

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail

nivi is sooo cute any time any where - am from sudan sweeti and u?

diya u read how dd treat nivi that's so mean na i hate her😡😡😡😡😡
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Got to go. Speak to you all soon. X
thanks  for the update raj how ru
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Raj thanks soo much for the 2nd part,  Oh am really getting scared now, What is going to happen, 

Yes LJ I read and am hating everything about it

Originally posted by: love-mystery

nivi is sooo cute any time any where - am from sudan sweeti and u?

diya u read how dd treat nivi that's so mean na i hate her😡😡😡😡😡

where is that??
am from india
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
verin loveee u sooo much and bj hate uuu nt dadi waw she really know about what nivi feel yarrr that's true and love verin missing nivi sooo cute this eposide is full of nivern hope will be like that till end