Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: groucho

Gauri teasing Jagya...short and sweet...but Jagya still has that strange look...not one of a happy man...do watch Anandi (who is supposedly very unwell) do the 100 metre sprint with Sumitra's letter.

yeah, she was so  depressed just a second ago and then she launched full speed  ðŸ˜† .
Also jagya's expression when gauri was talking angrily about child marriage was strange ,seemed he was listening intently and suddenly he found a  new scheme  to use for explaining  his lies over the last 6 years🤔...
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
[bye aditiji , and i have a request, a shuddh hindi post from u 😆😆when u come back
redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for your lovely update. Friday episode was pretty boring. Have a nice weekend and happy mother's day!
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
jagiyas family needs a shake up..they are still waiting for jagiya to come back to anandi...i mean he's living with another girl for gods sake!...and anandi i suppose still doesent mind if he forgets all and comes back!...and still wants a man who has in so many words stated his disintrest in her...i really wish they would show her move on...and forget jagiya...as he so obviously doesent care.
The only scene i liked was jagiya gauri...they really do have some good chemistry...but afcourse jagiya needs a lesson first...wish he would tell her the truth..
Edited by sonia77 - 13 years ago
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: divmath

@Anmol

Ohh Jag-Gauri scene hai aaj ke episode mein?? which part...will watch just that 😳...seriously I am not interested in watching Jaitser either...until may be once Anandi starts studying (woh bhi hoga ki nahin patha nahin ðŸ˜• )...otherwise Jaitser is the most boring place on earth with a bunch of boring people drinking tea, eating samosa's and going to mandir and of course doing what they do best - Crying ...sometimes I feel Jagya was right, I can understand why he doesn't want to live there ðŸ˜† who in their right mind would want to live in such a place? ðŸ˜†

Haha I have to admit, u do sum up Jaitser really well😆
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

i think last two mins😆
yaa jaitser is the most boring place now, i am fed up of crying sessions, and u know i have started watching bv wen gauri entered, and in every episode i am seeing anandi crying for some reason, tum logon ne sab kaise sahaa yaar🥱😆😆
even if gauri turns grey , i will support her than usless crying 4 everything anandi😡

Jagat-Gauri scenes were the BEST !!! and Anmol there were two scenes not one, I personally loved their unspoken chemistry when Jagat pulls Gauri towards him 😳...OMG what chemistry these two have...how I wish the CV's could concentrate more on these two at least for sometime...😳
Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
@divs, yaa i missed that one silly me, it was such a wow scene they have,they make me so happy srsly they can become a gr8 couple onscreeni am still keeping my fingers crossed 4 happy ending 4 jag gaur😃i
@sonia- i agree i find it really wierd, all family members want jag to come back , only bhairon does not want that, else all r saying jag ko sadbhiddi do ha😡
and anandi wont mind it  i can bet now, if jag comes back and says sorry , she will gladly accept him and dekha tum apni anandi ke paas waapis aa gaye
then we will see again those cheesy romantic scenes , anandi dancing in the bedroom(i was laughing so hard when i saw that scene 🤣) and what not😡😆she will be the sati savitri , will wait 4 husband till her death😡
jag hauri romance looks so real and good, the romance has barely started but it looks so good, i wish gauri becomes the lead
Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago
divmath thumbnail
😳

@divs, yaa i missed that one silly me, it was such a wow scene they have,they make me so happy srsly they can become a gr8 couple onscreeni am still keeping my fingers crossed 4 happy ending 4 jag gaur😃i
@sonia- i agree i find it really wierd, all family members want jag to come back , only bhairon does not want that, else all r saying jag ko sadbhiddi do ha😡
and anandi wont mind it  i can bet now, if jag comes back and says sorry , she will gladly accept him and dekha tum apni anandi ke paas waapis aa gaye
then we will see again those cheesy romantic scenes , anandi dancing in the bedroom(i was laughing so hard when i saw that scene 🤣) and what not😡😆she will be the sati savitri , will wait 4 husband till her death😡
jag hauri romance looks so real and good, the romance has barely started but it looks so good, i wish gauri becomes the lead

AMEN !!! even I want to see Jag-Gauri together ðŸ˜³ anytime anyday...😆 hope ki CV's kuch aisa twist dale ki Jag-Gauri saath rahe forever ...and yeaaa Gauri is a parallel lead, but CV's zyada footage rondhu Anandi ko dete hain 😡...Anjum entered 3 months after the leap...I read her interview where she said she will be the parallel lead...so dont worry she is gonna be around...my only problem with cv's is...they will turn her into a negative character...I dont want that to happen...please god...and Anandi ke liye koi naya banda leke aaye...Jag ke peeche kyon pade hain sab...let Jag be with Gauri...meri wish poori kardo cv's please !!! 
intruderfast thumbnail
hey divs i was thinking , shouldnt there be jag gauri appreciation thread😊here 
i think u gave them name gaga , 😆nice name
some gaga heaven 😊
divmath thumbnail

hey divs i was thinking , shouldnt there be jag gauri appreciation thread😊here 
i think u gave them name gaga , 😆nice name
some gaga heaven 😊

I always wanted an appreciation thread..but I was the only one who wanted them together here in this forum...and also due to time constraint...never came up with a special thread...also I rarely use photoshop...thats one more reason...hey why dont you start one, if you have time !! ðŸ˜ƒ  I donno about others...but I will definitely be a part of it... and yess Ga-Ga thats the name I gave ðŸ˜†  Lady Gaga inspiration...😆
Edited by divmath - 13 years ago