Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
vote for satish..manav's better half..πŸ˜†..
and  congrats to nisha and jai..πŸ₯³
Edited by archanamanav - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

look guys , I have faith in Ajit ..

I am sure he will be the one who will show manav the real face of Shibu ...🀒
ManSat are giving serious  competition to Arman these days ...undying love and support ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

yup and say they when u luv someone u dont have to shout from the rooftops, a simple gesture says it all , but Satsh did make a huge gesture 😳 and not just that he dint wanna brag about it ... the silent lover kind πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: star_wars

Gene, Archana scared Savita will go there and create havoc...come on, you know how the lady operates.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

they really can't afford another necklace for her right now..πŸ˜†..if she comes..
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_10

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ^^ u forgot the evil twino's name 😈 her nails used to be really bad also the shape of her fingers arent good (sorry for nitpicking 😳) but now they seem o.k. maybe she's done a lot of manicuring πŸ˜‰

If i remember their names, I would get a warningπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Bad nails suit the character Archana- not AnkitaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† It is weird seeing Archana with well manicured nails. I was like 😲
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
My God , I cannot wait to see manav 's reaction whne he will find out about what satish did for him .I mean , hardly anybody ever  does anything for manav ...I just hope he doesn't gets so emotional that he decides to give him his baby ...🀒
I want this baby to have only Manav as his daddy ...
Manav  should pray to bappa to give satsih his own kid ...Then their boys ( or girls ) can be best friends ...😊Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello girlsπŸ˜ƒ
Congrats to Gene n Jai for their success. ⭐️

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
karen..more dan Archana's nails V&V shocked me..dey were much more  shaped and nailpaint was also really pretty in today's epi..who will take care of dere nails esp in such situations like dem?

@savita..yeah maybe and i think Archu is really hurt wid wat she did last time mainly her accusation on manav...lets see how dese two patch up.

Tanyadi..satish did right thing by doing the favour secretly otherwise wat if shibu comes to know of dis and will plan more evil plan to separate dese two 🀒 after the exposure manav should get to know abt dis and thank him whole heartedly dats it..
tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi GuysπŸ˜ƒ

Just read WU...voting for Satish..my most fav character in PRπŸ€—
Tanyaz thumbnail
So instead of 50 , 000 , manav's profit is now only 12500 ...Chalo not bad ..It's a start ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Nisha , another good thign satis hdid was to tell Mr. Agarwal that pay him 175 and not all 250.He really wants Manav not to make this mistake ever again ...he is a true well wisher and notjust a one time well wisher ...